Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MJeff posted:

Subtweeting is coward poo poo, real AEW warriors go straight to direct harassment of fed co-opted media.

AEWarriors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

All Elite Keyboard Wrestlers

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

AEWailures 😔

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don’t agree with it but unfortunately you’re hearing more and more people say this 😬

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

NienNunb posted:

I don’t agree with it but unfortunately you’re hearing more and more people say this 😬

I just left a hipster coffee shop. it was packed with AEWailures, whispering amongst each other about what a commendable job Triple H did with Wrestlemania - America is PROUD!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

I just left a hipster coffee shop. it was packed with AEWailures, whispering amongst each other about what a commendable job Triple H did with Wrestlemania - America is PROUD!

Just left the barbershop where everyone was talking about AEW

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

who puts blu ray slipcovers on a wall as decorations

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Orange Carlisle posted:

who puts blu ray slipcovers on a wall as decorations

NienNunb's barber, obviously!!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

fellas are wild about the film "peter rabbit," i tell you what

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I used to go to a barbershop where they had a feature wall painted with a mural of Wolverine and absolutely no other decor

I wonder if it’s still there

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sitting at my desk at work, thinking longingly about tweeting during the pre-covid 2020 election.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I’m at my local Babar Shop and AEW is the elephant in the room

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I was at my hipster coffee shop and overheard the young people all talking about how bad Tony Khan is and that HHH is the greatest booker of all time

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

NienNunb posted:

wow what a callback

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

wow what a callback

Big Structural Bayley

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

C. Everett Koop posted:

NienNunb posted:

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I'm at my comic store and a 20-something year old dude bought a bunch of old Fantastic Four comics and then he pointed out the Orange Cassidy figure I have by my till and he asked if I watch wrestling and I said Hell Yeah man, did you watch Dynasty this weekend? and he said No I'm not really into AEW I just wanted to ask what you thought of Wrestlemania and I said I mostly just drank beer and talked poo poo with my friends while the show was on but I did think it was pretty cool that Cody won the big belt and he agreed and then he left and I told him to never come back

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sandman from ECW posted:

I'm at my comic store and a 20-something year old dude bought a bunch of old Fantastic Four comics and then he pointed out the Orange Cassidy figure I have by my till and he asked if I watch wrestling and I said Hell Yeah man, did you watch Dynasty this weekend? and he said No I'm not really into AEW I just wanted to ask what you thought of Wrestlemania and I said I mostly just drank beer and talked poo poo with my friends while the show was on but I did think it was pretty cool that Cody won the big belt and he agreed and then he left and I told him to never come back

Sandman From Ecw I took an omnibus of the 70s Marvel Two In One out at the library a few weeks ago. Every issue is The Thing teaming up with a different B-lister. Cannot recommend enough.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Sandman From Ecw I took an omnibus of the 70s Marvel Two In One out at the library a few weeks ago. Every issue is The Thing teaming up with a different B-lister. Cannot recommend enough.

The Thing used to be my favourite character until somebody pointed out how much he's like Eddie Kingston

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

JK I love Eddie, I just want to fit in with my Hell Thread friends

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’m crying

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sandman from ECW posted:

The Thing used to be my favourite character until somebody pointed out how much he's like Eddie Kingston

No….don’t say this……..

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm dying

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

:eyepop:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ayyyyyyyy

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
hell posting to say why does a company thats 5 years old have audio issues like they did tonight. cant be just because they were outside because the commentary table's audio was hosed up for awhile too

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Just left the cantina and everyone was talking about Mon Mothma. Yoooo ya girl bro! That’s that heat we need for Palpatine! When you are getting talked about in the cantina — you know it’s real.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

KungFu Grip posted:

hell posting to say why does a company thats 5 years old have audio issues like they did tonight. cant be just because they were outside because the commentary table's audio was hosed up for awhile too

It's easily the one area I'd say AEW has really not improved on in any way

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shinjobi posted:

It's easily the one area I'd say AEW has really not improved on in any way

That is 100% untrue, because we literally used to lose audio of the show for a basketball game for several minutes.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

MJeff posted:

That is 100% untrue, because we literally used to lose audio of the show for a basketball game for several minutes.

For it to have NBA audio instead says more to me that it was a channel issue and not an AEW issue.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shinjobi posted:

For it to have NBA audio instead says more to me that it was a channel issue and not an AEW issue.

Your face is about to have a channel issue with Finger 1, Finger 2, Finger East, Finger West and The Thumb Network if you keep givin' me lip, boy. :mad:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
God dangit I'm about to smash a bro

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Where the hell is Swerve

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jackie D posted:

Where the hell is Swerve

He did the opening match. Beat a champ that hasn't won a singles match on AEW TV since October (his second one ever) https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=19255&page=4&search=aew

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MJeff posted:

Getting to hear Chuck and Ernie instead of Excalibur is the opposite of a problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jackie D posted:

Where the hell is Swerve

he had a match earlier it ruled