Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

mawarannahr posted:

he's gonna be a year old in a month. he was really small and frail when we got him.

D'awww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

You have a very sweet cat

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

PLAYTIME IS OVER in the watches thread btich

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol that the watch thread is the most zealously protected thread on the forums

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Chuds rule. Libs drool. Donald John Trump ftw :hehe:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol that the watch thread is the most zealously protected thread on the forums

imagine the only thing that can cut through the anhedonia being watches

that thread is stopping a lot of rich bitches from topping themselves

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Why is the gbs trump thread anti-palestine protests?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mr Hootington posted:

massive overlap with the gbs ukraine thread

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mr Hootington posted:

without looking i'm going to guess VVG, renair, and socialsecurity all appear in the top 30 poster list of it

e: drat struck out on all of them

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

idk what's your theory

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

speng31b posted:

idk what's your theory

They are stupid

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
lol vvg

he gets everywhere

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

mawarannahr posted:

they're naturally based

This is a small llama, you can't fool me.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I see it is actually just one guy wringing his hands about bad actors making everyone look bad.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
every gbs political thread is the same

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

every gbs political thread is the same

yeah, bad

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

1 more week and I'm going to crack open the cspam trump thread and see how that has fermented.

Then I'll close her back up and wait until November to see what crawls out.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
The other day i told them I saw a big bee and they talked about bee stuff for 5 pages

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

1 more week and I'm going to crack open the cspam trump thread and see how that has fermented.

they call you the great satan

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

trump thread atm

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

I see it is actually just one guy wringing his hands about bad actors making everyone look bad.

if its the guy whining about the plf you're talking about, he also has pages of posts in that gassed tankies thread of pharoahman fame

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

speng31b posted:

if its the guy whining about the plf you're talking about, he also has pages of posts in that gassed tankies thread of pharoahman fame

Mods should murder (real actionable threat) all posters who made more than 5 posts in that thread.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
pharohman if you are reading this please report this post so your pedophile rear end gets permabanned again

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

speng31b posted:

It is. He is one of the low key psychos.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

my heart sinks every time I see FF with a new probation avatar

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

its from the snowden leaks. the NSA had some powerpoint with the smiley face pointing to where in whatever spytool they were discussing they stripped encryption off of internet traffic

Google used to not encrypt data flowing over their own fiber optic lines between their own data centers because why would they? this slide clued them in to the fact that the dark fiber lines they bought from telcos in the prior years were compromised

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

It is. He is one of the low key psychos.

I mean thats partly because weird parts of cspam and SA in general followed the same path of weird online self radicalization as the loving weird alt right on /pol/. the weird hosed up poo poo starts ironically and slowly becomes unironic and gets more and more bitter and weird. its not that many people, maybe like 50 who have radicalized that hard(most c-spam folks i know/knew arnt weird pyscho tankie fucks) but its still depressing.

i remember loving contra points of all people kinda predicted this in one of her videos about toxic masculitny. id have to dig it up at some point,

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

speng31b posted:

I mean thats partly because weird parts of cspam and SA in general followed the same path of weird online self radicalization as the loving weird alt right on /pol/. the weird hosed up poo poo starts ironically and slowly becomes unironic and gets more and more bitter and weird. its not that many people, maybe like 50 who have radicalized that hard(most c-spam folks i know/knew arnt weird pyscho tankie fucks) but its still depressing.

i remember loving contra points of all people kinda predicted this in one of her videos about toxic masculitny. id have to dig it up at some point,

*pinches bridge of nose*

speng31b
May 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/rainer_shea/status/1413548554673475586

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ohtori Akio posted:

lavender ftw bitch. ube also in the "gentle light purple flavor" zone i enjoy

of course I would suddenly think about getting a London fog at 9pm as all the coffee stands are closed

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cspam has gone soft its time we free one of the permabanned CSPAM weirdos and unleash them on GBS

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cspam has gone soft its time we free one of the permabanned CSPAM weirdos and unleash them on GBS

i nominate taintrunner. it'd be the equivalent of nuking hiroshima and nagasaki

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Clear me from ignore lists and give me probation immunity.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Yeah. I fully suspect by 2022 we will have open and unironic “trump the dove” and “trump should come back and be president because then the revolution can happen and then I can shoot my dad/boss” poo poo. Personally I suspect it will all topple in on itself because most people including a ton of cspam folks are tired of the accelerationist and doomer uber succzone type poo poo. the important thing is that it's definitely ironic, and they definitely do not keep saying it over and over because they mean it. It’s like weird parts of the left really really want chuds to be some “noble savage” group they can paint as oppressed minorities because they want their conservative dad to believe that Pete coffin and jimmy dore weird lovely “leftism” will lead to a utopian America and they are fine with real minority folks getting pushed under the bus because they believe all the chuds bullshit framing of their own lives.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Laughing but then suddenly very serious: trump the dove

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

you should know by now even if you are ignored they are getting mad at your posts and reading them

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
donald trump never called me the n word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

this would be funny lol