Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Virgil Vox posted:

I know the wire rewatch chat was a month or whenever ago but S2 is prolly my fav

-frank is a great [like as in the fictional sense] character
-there is so many plot threads in this one, it really does benny from multiple rewatches
- it's the funniest of the seasons

at least I think so, still one more ep to go. not sure if I'll go on to s3 & 4 yet.

watch the whole thing at least twice

it's a free country
:rip: snot boogie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

is there a way to watch the wire where it’s not 480i or whatever

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Der Meister posted:

is there a way to watch the wire where it’s not 480i or whatever

Monitor off yada yada

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Virgil Vox posted:

I know the wire rewatch chat was a month or whenever ago but S2 is prolly my fav

-frank is a great [like as in the fictional sense] character
-there is so many plot threads in this one, it really does benny from multiple rewatches
- it's the funniest of the seasons

at least I think so, still one more ep to go. not sure if I'll go on to s3 & 4 yet.

- Nickolas Sobotka's girlfriend has some rockin tits

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

supernatural > the wire

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I watched the first ep of supernat and was like wtf too spooky for me

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

CODChimera posted:

supernatural > the wire

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

EzraGronlund posted:

Title says it all. Need some people who were around earlier than 2014 to tell me if the original backrooms picture was ever on this website, in any thread. I just need to know if you remember seeing it anywhere, not where it is specifically. Thanks.

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Man Musk posted:

Thinking about getting myself a big felt hat or devil horns for the second cumming of trump.

Just as the great Dutch masters intended

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Man Musk posted:

Thinking about getting myself a big felt hat or devil horns for the second cumming of trump.

"You are marrying Mr. Arnolfini, and THAT is THAT."

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Taco Duck posted:

Sounds like hell

Yeah, Texas…

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
Thursday doesn’t even start

it’s Friday, I’m in TRUMP

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lmao this is the worst list I've ever seen. Nashville isn't walkable. Dallas?! Even Nola you need a car to get beyond the french quarter.

It should start off with NYC and Chicago maaaybe as 2 or 3, though I feel like I'm missing something between them.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Shageletic posted:

Lmao this is the worst list I've ever seen. Nashville isn't walkable. Dallas?! Even Nola you need a car to get beyond the french quarter.

It should start off with NYC and Chicago maaaybe as 2 or 3, though I feel like I'm missing something between them.

The article around the list (which was, to be clear, very stupid, both the article and the list) focused on cities where you could go as a tourist and stay in a place central to the top 5 "attractions" in the city, and walk between them. The way they gathered the attractions seems highly suspect, and there are demonstrable flaws (like, grievous errors) in the geographical analysis they did.

So yea, it's stupid, but it was a dumb pointless idea before they started and then they hosed it up on top of that.

And it shouldn't just be "walkable", "no-car-able" would be a much better idea.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

sites like that don't care if they make sense, they care about ad impressions. Post an article about top cities where people wear pants on their heads, same thing. Everything is terminally stupid.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Shageletic posted:

lmao Nashville

“hmmm yes the city built on steep hills with a tourism district two streets wide… THE MOST WALKABLE!”

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Red Baron posted:

lmao Nashville

“hmmm yes the city built on steep hills with a tourism district two streets wide… THE MOST WALKABLE!”

Chicago makes sense though, in only 28 minutes you can see all the good stuff.

e: lol just walking around the Art Institute is probably a mile or more

emfive has issued a correction as of 11:57 on Apr 25, 2024

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
SCOTUS hearing today does that just mean listening to arguments or will they be doing a vote or whatever

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug
hi everybody.

just making sure, one of you posters is TRUMP, right? because if not, what are we even doing here???

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I live in Boise and honestly can't think of five tourist attractions in the whole city.

"Come marvel at a slightly different Applebee's from the one in your town!"

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug
i'm worried i might have fundamentally misunderstood the concept of "trump thread"

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/ethangach/status/1783292236668576119?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

giving this meltdown a three out of five

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/59702_/status/1783289975561232862?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

deadjb
Aug 11, 2002

Scapulor posted:

i'm worried i might have fundamentally misunderstood the concept of "trump thread"

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

would love to put that on my coffee table

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/VespidiaWasp/status/1783217360582869096

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

CODChimera posted:

supernatural > the wire

good lord what an awful take

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Virgil Vox posted:

also I have really limited internet/watch time and am extremely discriminating on what I consume but I'm thinking of giving lower decks a roll, used to love ST

I liked Strange New Worlds more, but Lower Decks is certainly better than a lot of Trek in recent years.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

This guy seems like a huge piece of poo poo.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/herosnvrdie69/status/1783340988464824673?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Greg Legg posted:

This guy seems like a huge piece of poo poo.

Sessler? I'm pretty sure he's been suffering drug-induce schizophrenia for like a decade now
he needs psychiatric care not a platform to shout from

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

lol

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

death to america

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

hahah wow :smugdon:

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Lol hell yeah, I wonder which university is gonna get wrecked by the police today

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

holtemon posted:

Lol hell yeah, I wonder which university is gonna get wrecked by the police today

https://x.com/very__regular/status/1783317920854028648?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

health care?
housing?

NO!
Censorship and bombs

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I also can't wait until we bring Antifa back into the mix hell yeah

ANTIFA

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/bcross052422/status/1783255669606334636?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
poo poo just have a protestor show up with an AR-15, bing bong no cops too simple