Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: loquacius)

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

imagine the headlines in the failing Democrat media if those clips of riot goons being sent to crack protestor skulls were from Russia or China lol
https://twitter.com/chenweihua/status/1783377492985700837

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

okay Chen usually doesn't miss but maybe he shouldn't talk about excessive force being deployed against a student movement

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

haha this'll be good :troll:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
shut up bitch

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

drat, if only they had been strapped like that in Uvalde...

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Excelzior posted:

haha this'll be good :troll:

shut up bitch

mags
May 30, 2008

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

drat, if only they had been strapped like that in Uvalde...

this is far more threatening to them

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Grey Fox posted:

https://twitter.com/cmclymer/status/1783310401955905902 drat, Charlotte's finally taking the Democrats to task for their half-assed advocacy and willingness to throw marginalized people under the bus, and oh no I read the rest of it :negative:

Lmao she is getting weepy about trans people caring about genocide too much

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

If you want to send a clear message to both parties and any future presidents, and that message is that a pro genocide policy will be punished at the polls there is only one candidate you can vote for.

It's simple math. If you don't vote Biden loses 1 vote. If you vote for Trump then Biden loses 1 vote and his opponent gains 1 vote making it basically a 2 vote net change for the Biden campaign.

If you choose to not vote for Trump you are more or less implying that you are OK with genocide.

It's a sad fact but with their disgraceful conduct the Democrats have forced millions of Americans with a conscience to vote for Donald Trump this election.

that's right

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

We are getting pretty close to the liberal pivot to "actually yes there is a deep state, and it's good"

A pretty logical development. Liberals spent the entire Trump years worshipping the military and security state. The CIA became a totally trusted institution. This shift was already being seen under Obama but it accelerated under Trump- they were pretty openly hoping that security state forces would "save" them from the bad Orange man.

And then Jan 6th was allowed to happen and that worship of deep state power extended to police. Who, despite the largest protests against police brutality in a generation for the US, have seen their budgets sky rocket under a Democratic president.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

StealthArcher posted:

Every new evidence or discovery of uvalde has only strengthened my claim that "There was no shooter a cop did it"

well of course, their job is to murder people

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Bootleg Trunks posted:

is there any actual footage of jewish students being physically attacked or enduring slurs because the only source on those is extremely disingenuous journalists and pundits

Plenty of them being assaulted by the police.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

quote:

Argentine immigrant, married to a White American colonizer, oppressed for 21 years and loving it, looking forward to another 21

I ❤️🇺🇸🇮🇱

mags
May 30, 2008

I wonder if she has a German grandfather

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

hey don't kinkshame

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Grey Fox posted:

https://twitter.com/cmclymer/status/1783310401955905902 drat, Charlotte's finally taking the Democrats to task for their half-assed advocacy and willingness to throw marginalized people under the bus, and oh no I read the rest of it :negative:
When I was in DC for the November protest of Israel last year, I am 99% sure I saw Ms. Clymer walking in a hurry in the opposite direction from it.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

also still makes me lol that her name is literally "climber"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Weinstein's convictions overturned. New York is the stupidest state in the nation going after Trump and letting Weinstein embarrass and shame his victims once again.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

what kind of sickness is this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

poo poo, why have I never made that connection? Motherfucking Ace Attorney name.

Nonsense posted:

Weinstein's convictions overturned. New York is the stupidest state in the nation going after Trump and letting Weinstein embarrass and shame his victims once again.
I <3 NY :) :) :)

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Nonsense posted:

wtf. nuke ny

mags
May 30, 2008

Nonsense posted:

jfc

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

so legit question if they overturned this one would that make it even easier to overturn anything else he has?

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

HallelujahLee posted:

so legit question if they overturned this one would that make it even easier to overturn anything else he has?

he's currently facing 16 years in California state prison

so, what I'm saying is his lawyers will run the same playbook there and almost certainly get him out

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Gunshow Poophole posted:

he's currently facing 16 years in California state prison

so, what I'm saying is his lawyers will run the same playbook there and almost certainly get him out

amazing system

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Nonsense posted:

so is the number of people who faced lasting consequences from #metoo/#timesup literally just zero? weinstein and cosby got their charges overturned and everyone else just got "cancelled" unless i'm forgetting someone.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

loquacius posted:

Started as a greeter at the Holocaust Museum, became Hillary's lead press person.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tristeham posted:

wtf. nuke ny

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

is pepsi ok posted:

so is the number of people who faced lasting consequences from #metoo/#timesup literally just zero? weinstein and cosby got their charges overturned and everyone else just got "cancelled" unless i'm forgetting someone.

Virgil Texas disappeared off the face of the planet. So I guess that's one.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

is pepsi ok posted:

Kevin Spacey similarly is alright in the end, back on the big screen and small.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
it's so cool that "we had too many women he assaulted before show up to testify" is the justification, a fuckin joke of a country, death to lawyers except for Nichael I guess. I GUESS

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Nonsense posted:

lmao weinstein is going to be rehabilitated

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

is pepsi ok posted:

was danny masterson metoo or after

mags
May 30, 2008

I wish someone would rid me of this meddlesome rapist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

is pepsi ok posted:

former goon Jeb Lund's journalism career got nuked and he does a podcast about hallmark channel movies now

oh and also andrew cuomo