Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i did not see dynamite but i am not a fan of authority figures getting tied up into angles and having moves done on em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yeah

compared to bullshit

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

show stank rear end last night

the audio sucked, wtf
no swerve promo????
Jay White reduced to a gauntlet jobber

awful

AEW intentionally sabotages the audio so the fans pay proper attention to the wrestling action

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

many are upset about what the elite did to tony khan but not me. he got what was coming to him

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

I hope Tony Khan is kayfabe dead and never shows up on TV again because he's not a good enough performer to be in front of the cameras. He also should never do an announcement ever again he should get a professional to do them. The angle is cool though I hope the Bucks become even more villainous

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

Haven't watched dynamite yet but I've just been idly thinking about current shows where we have Mon obviously not being cleared from an ankle injury 11 months later, Adam Cole reportedly nowhere near ready after 7 months, but CM Punk came back from a "shattered foot" in 2 months.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
i'm always idly thinking about stuff

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

keithy george posted:

Haven't watched dynamite

many more are saying this every day

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 55 minutes!
I was the first here to predict TV character Tony Khan and was told it would never happen. Add it to the list of things that will never happen that killed other companies.

Jungle Boy isnt worth any of this, its like if WCW tried to push Lodi. Maybe TK just showing love for another nepo baby

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

dumbass

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

I was the first here to predict TV character Tony Khan and was told it would never happen. Add it to the list of things that will never happen that killed other companies.

Jungle Boy isnt worth any of this, its like if WCW tried to push Lodi. Maybe TK just showing love for another nepo baby

He didn't even have a mic.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
I want Tony to get brought out in a wheelchair next week, give a tearful promo, then he rips off his neck brace and stands up dramatically, because his puffy hair shielded him from the effects of the TK Driver :getin:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Eat My Fuc posted:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Writing yourself off TV to work all the sports journalists into not complaining about how distracted you are during the NFL draft. King poo poo TK

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It just occurred to me that the dude who won't shut the gently caress up about everybody in AEW being a nepo baby is the biggest Cody fan on the subforum.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

you know what else all the other companies that died had in common: wrestling

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Do you have any sources to back that up or are you talking out your rear end like usual

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Nepo babies are fine if I personally like them.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

NienNunb posted:

Nepo babies are fine if I personally like them.

I believe you're thinking of Muppet Babies.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

History Comes Inside! posted:

Do you have any sources to back that up or are you talking out your rear end like usual

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 55 minutes!
Nepo babies that make good art are fine. Bad wrestlers and bookers dont spark joy with me

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

it was good and funny

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Nepo babies that make good art are fine. Bad wrestlers and bookers dont spark joy with me

yet you willingly watch the wwe curious????

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

On The Internet posted:

I didnt know Toni Storm was pregnant

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

they were also all on television. I think we need to look into that magic box and how it's killing so many businesses.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

JUNGLE BOY posted:

aew should pivot to a more profitable reality tv model, like a survivor or a bachelor/ette

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

On The Internet posted:

im in a god drat meeting, you can't be making me laugh like this!!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

MJeff posted:

It just occurred to me that the dude who won't shut the gently caress up about everybody in AEW being a nepo baby is the biggest Cody fan on the subforum.

I always found it funny that C*dy refers to himself as the Grandson of a plumber. Obviously out of respect, but what does he think his dad meant when he said he was the son of a plumber? does C*dy know the difference in social status he's laying out there?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Sisal Two-Step posted:

aew should pivot to a more profitable reality tv model, like a survivor or a bachelor/ette

what about a whole season of survivor thats just aew undercard wrestlers

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

they aren't nepo babies, they are legacy pugilist

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Cody fan claims to not like bad wrestlers. 🤔

Cody fan claims to not like bad bookers. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Suplex Liberace posted:

what about a whole season of survivor thats just aew undercard wrestlers

That WWE episode of fear factor

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

On The Internet posted:

I didnt like the muppet babies growing up. No interest in seeing my friends Kermit and Gonzo belittling themselves like that.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Loved Muppet Babies. Maybe you don't like them making dreams come true but I'm just built different

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I hope as Ospreay works his way up winning every AEW title, he throws them in the trash afterward or just keeps melting them down to make the eventual singular belt bigger.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Tony Khan's gonna wrestle

he's gonna do it

:twisted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shard posted:

when MJF returns I really hope he changes things up. I don't want his long meandering promos.

He's gonna come back, and do them extra hard and extra long in defense of AEW and Mark Tony, when he's on the face team vs The Elite

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

He's gonna come back, and do them extra hard and extra long in defense of AEW and Mark Tony, when he's on the face team vs The Elite

*extremely alvarezly* noooooOOO

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

I'm not interested in any thing you just typed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Just saw the picture of Shad Khan coming out to check on Tony lol