Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Shad has invincible Indian dad energy that I aspire to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

flashy_mcflash posted:

Shad has invincible Indian dad energy that I aspire to.

Pakistani, not Indian.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Shard posted:

I'm not interested in any thing you just typed

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Elite are going to retire MJF

I am anti-MJF and take full pleasure in reporting this

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The Elite are gonna need a 5th man for the Anarchy in the Arena match that's inevitably main eventing Double or Nothing, I don't think it's impossible for it to be MJF if Khan just decides this Cole/MJF thing didn't work. But it'll probably be Hangman.

It could be The Elite vs. Team AEW, Swerve, Mox, Ospreay, MJF, ????

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

MJeff posted:

The Elite are gonna need a 5th man for the Anarchy in the Arena match that's inevitably main eventing Double or Nothing, I don't think it's impossible for it to be MJF if Khan just decides this Cole/MJF thing didn't work. But it'll probably be Hangman.

It could be The Elite vs. Team AEW, Swerve, Mox, Ospreay, MJF, ????

Danielson.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

tony khan, striated and barely mobile off of the gear

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

They've already announced Ospreay/Roderick for Double or Nothing

They also said Swerves DoN opponent will be decided next Wednesday

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Team AEW is Nyla, Mox, Jericho, Darby, and Chuck Taylor

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

That man is dead.

He's loving dead, Erin.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jackie D posted:

They've already announced Ospreay/Roderick for Double or Nothing

They also said Swerves DoN opponent will be decided next Wednesday

And Mox is probably wrestling Takeshita, so, okay, I have no loving idea who's fighting the Elite in Anarchy in the Arena.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MJeff posted:

And Mox is probably wrestling Takeshita, so, okay, I have no loving idea who's fighting the Elite in Anarchy in the Arena.

Adam Copeland, Motor City Machine Guns, Mark Briscoe, and Eddie Kingston.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

It could also be 4v4, Hangman may not side with them (they did suspend him indefinitely!)

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

MJeff posted:

my gut tells me they're going to save the big 10 man match for All In, so Mox is still a possibility

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

MJeff posted:

That man is dead.

He's loving dead, Erin.

Tony died last night so Danielson could live!! It's called the law of equivalent exchange!!

Pylons posted:

:hmmyes:

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Jackie D posted:

It could also be 4v4, Hangman may not side with them (they did suspend him indefinitely!)

Yes, but they're going to give him a title shot at Swerve in Wembley to make it up to him.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Sisal Two-Step posted:

my gut tells me they're going to save the big 10 man match for All In, so Mox is still a possibility

It'd be weird to have a DoN without a big 10-man schmozz. They could do it at both.

Pylons posted:

MCMG would be weird because I feel like it should be the standard bearers of AEW that should be standing against the Bucks and they would be new guys even if they obviously have history with the Bucks.

The most important question in all of this.

Will Christian Cage side with his best friend or his son?

MJeff fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Apr 25, 2024

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jackie D posted:

I mostly enjoyed the show but I am legit mad that the new world champion was an afterthought

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1783529096833601965

quote:

All Elite Wrestling
@AEW
THIS SATURDAY
LIVE 3-Hours of #AEWCollision + #AEWRampage

The NEW #AEW World Champion
@swerveconfident
kicks off #AEW Collision with his FIRST Live Interview since #AEWDynasty, THIS Saturday, IMMEDIATELY following
@nba
coverage on TNT!

Live Coast to Coast following the NBA!

Reminder: there is no Inside the NBA following playoff coverage on TNT this Saturday!

We go right from the end of Celtics vs Heat into the start of #AEWCollision on TNT live coast-to-coast across America with
@swerveconfident
's first live interview since his #AEWDynasty World Title win!

Don't miss
@AEWonTV
Saturday live right after Celtics vs Heat on TNT!

According to Fightful Select, they intentionally did it this way to give Swerve the NBA lead-in.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Good

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Regarding nepo babies I met Jack Quaid and he was very nice.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Pylons posted:

Copeland does seem like a lock for that sort of thing given his promos the last month or so

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

MJeff posted:

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1783529096833601965

According to Fightful Select, they intentionally did it this way to give Swerve the NBA lead-in.

smart

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
My preferred way to utilize the NBA lead-in is by featuring Chris Jericho, leading to lots of NBA viewers on Twitter making fun of the fat old guy who looks like poo poo

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

a dumb moron posted:

Regarding nepo babies I met Jack Quaid and he was very nice.

Yea he’s one of the ones I’m fine with. Not a lot of nepo babies piss me off, not something I think about. I mostly think about movie and cartoons and types of beer I want to try.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Yea he’s one of the ones I’m fine with. Not a lot of nepo babies piss me off, not something I think about. I mostly think about movie and cartoons and types of beer I want to try.

I can't keep track of all the nepo babies honestly.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

couldnt give less of a poo poo about nepo anything. unless its lance stroll, gently caress him

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

STING 64 posted:

i did not see dynamite but i am not a fan of authority figures getting tied up into angles and having moves done on em

this but for me

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I hope Tony Khan is kayfabe dead and never shows up on TV again because he's not a good enough performer to be in front of the cameras. He also should never do an announcement ever again he should get a professional to do them. The angle is cool though I hope the Bucks become even more villainous

also me

Shard posted:

they were also all on television. I think we need to look into that magic box and how it's killing so many businesses.

this is why tna is the smartest promotion by getting off tv which will allow them to live forever

Suplex Liberace posted:

what about a whole season of survivor thats just aew undercard wrestlers

i would be in favor of putting the aew roster on a deserted island without any food or water or cameras but jeff probst is there anyway

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

nien nunb has a cerebro but it is for muppet babies

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

How is their sound production this bad? Can barely understand half the promos.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

That DICK! posted:

nien nunb has a cerebro but it is for muppet babies

You know for a fact that that’s not true

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I wish I was a nepo baby ngl sounds pretty easy

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

C. Everett Koop posted:

quote:

CHaKKaWaKka posted:
I hope Tony Khan is kayfabe dead and never shows up on TV again because he's not a good enough performer to be in front of the cameras. He also should never do an announcement ever again he should get a professional to do them. The angle is cool though I hope the Bucks become even more villainous

also me

this is what the audio sounded like yesterday btw.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Pylons posted:

I think it would be very funny for AEW to be defended by a WWE guy, two TNA guys, a ROH guy, and a hybrid ROH/AEW guy.

Very WCW Invasion. Lets do it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Tony should just cowardly give the elite whatever they want and when other wrestlers mention it he should just go “what do you want me to do i’m scared”

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It is time for the Hollywood Hunk to put AEW on his back, and unleash the cream.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

ive been seeing this a lot lately. what does the check mark mean?

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Tony Khan's not dumb enough to pull a Bischoff and join them to be one of the cool kids, is he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
He’s buying a Harley as we speak. :(