Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Diva Cupcake posted:

Laiatu Latu seems like the guy that will slip into the 2nd round and the Eagles will grab him and everyone will be like HOWIE DOES IT AGAIN OMG and then he'll be out of the league in 3 years like Nakobe Dean.

Nakobe Dean might be my #1 "I WANT THE PACKERS TO DRAFT HIM oh poo poo glad we didn't" guy

I don't like Quay Walker, but at least he's done better than Dean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami dolphins best case scenario- trade down and get Barton

Miami dolphins worst case scenario - we trade up for a mediocre OT prospect like Mims

Miami dolphins likely scenario - we stay where we are and pick a DT we could’ve picked in the second

What I want to do - if Bowers falls past jets, get on the phone and start talkin trade up to 13-16. Get that dude. Hes a perfect fit for our offense and solves two issues. If he doesn’t, stay put and get me Barton. If Barton’s gone, get me Verse or Chop.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I've gathered the info and punched in the data and here is my mock draft.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

You say Fashanu, I say Fautanu. Fashanu...Fautanu...let's call the whole thing off.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

BillsPhoenix posted:

I'll be livid if buffalo takes a medically retired edge over a wr in the 1st.

This list seems like KC trades down to get McConkey in the 2nd.

Nah, we're moving to 19 to PASS on Brian Thomas Jr and take a perpetually-injured tackle!

kill me

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I do not understand Latham over Alt at all. Alt is so much better on tape

Diva Cupcake posted:

Laiatu Latu seems like the guy that will slip into the 2nd round and the Eagles will grab him and everyone will be like HOWIE DOES IT AGAIN OMG and then he'll be out of the league in 3 years like Nakobe Dean.

Latu owns, if his medicals really check out totally clean he's the one edge rusher who is ready to make a real impact day one.

I have no idea what anyone ever saw in nakobe dean.

It's funny when people pretend rumors are worth the 1s and 0s they're printed on.

I'm still maintaining that Washington goes Maye. Maybe I'm just being stubborn but the more I see Daniels the more convinced I become that it's a smokescreen.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Play posted:

I'm still maintaining that Washington goes Maye. Maybe I'm just being stubborn but the more I see Daniels the more convinced I become that it's a smokescreen.

Why the hell would Washington need a smokescreen? Everyone knows Caleb is going #1. Daniels to Washington is like 99% happening.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

wandler20 posted:

Why the hell would Washington need a smokescreen? Everyone knows Caleb is going #1. Daniels to Washington is like 99% happening.

You may be right but Daniels doesn't even want to play there. Plus I think he's the wrong choice. I guess that's very Washington, though.

I don't really trust mock drafts or purported insiders though, they could just be coasting on assumptions where Daniels has been there forever. And teams don't need a reason to use a smokescreen.

The most interesting thing is Latham to the chargers, that just popped up but has gotten so much play it'll be interesting to see if it's true.

Play fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Apr 25, 2024

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It's me, the guy that does not believe in Daniels.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

ALL THE CHAOS
https://twitter.com/DMRussini/status/1783552423832764925

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

They were like ok we hate it, we must trade away our first next year. NEVER AGAIN!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I knew those mocks having them trading down were likely full of poo poo. They need blue chip talent more than anything else.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

lol trying to look some stuff up on Mock Draft Database and it's been crashed all morning. People be thirsty for the draft

Play posted:

ive got good info from the neighborhood crackhead, trust me he knows people high up in the nfl. but I can't just go spouting it willy nilly

Please cease and desist from besmirching my man CrakRok https://twitter.com/CrakRok. He was right about something like one time and has been dining out on it ever since

Mooseontheloose posted:

Not sure if it belongs in this thread but I needed to rant. I was listenting to the Sports Hub (I know that's the first problem) but they were talking the betting market and had their betting expert come on and say all the sharp money was going toward McCarthy being drafted #3 which made me believe it less and as much as I am okay with gambling putting this poo poo on the radio made me feel like it was one of the websites trying to throw bad money at them.

Thanks for listening, may the Pats get a good QB.

Never forget that this time last year Will Levis was at around +400 to be the first overall pick after being like +10000 most of draft season. He fell into the second round. People trying to use betting odds as proof of anything are dumb

Diva Cupcake posted:

Jeremiah, Schrager, Yates, Breer, and Zierlein. That’s a lot of smoke.

They should trade down to 10 with the Jets and still take Latham.

The PFF guys just did their final mock and gave Latham to the Chargers too

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Docjowles posted:

DID I SPEND 5 MONTHS WAITING FOR JC loving LATHAM

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Who would they be after? A d-lineman...or a QB?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

xbilkis posted:

Who would they be after? A d-lineman...or a QB?

We cannot as a community allow Sean McVay to get Drake Maye.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Everyone wants an OT

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Docjowles posted:

Never forget that this time last year Will Levis was at around +400 to be the first overall pick after being like +10000 most of draft season. He fell into the second round. People trying to use betting odds as proof of anything are dumb

Will Levis went #4 to the Colts in both Daniel Jeremiah and Peter Schrager's final mocks last year.

Breathe, Ross.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I am pumped to watch only the first nine picks tonight

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Diva Cupcake posted:

Will Levis went #4 to the Colts in both Daniel Jeremiah and Peter Schrager's final mocks last year.

Breathe, Ross.

Sorry, I'm just at the store buying joker makeup

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/evansilva/status/1783187826172903813

Fall, fatass, fallllll!

edit: also this

https://twitter.com/SayreBedinger/status/1783545874062172330

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

How long is the timer between picks this year? I'm trying to decide if I want to watch or if I'd rather read about it tomorrow morning.

Having trouble finding this information via search.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

How long is the timer between picks this year? I'm trying to decide if I want to watch or if I'd rather read about it tomorrow morning.

10 minutes

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

320 minutes total lol okay guess I'll just tune in from time-to-time.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

SKULL.GIF posted:

Having trouble finding this information via search.

10 minutes tonight
7 minutes tomorrow
5 minutes Saturday

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

a neat cape posted:

DID I SPEND 5 MONTHS WAITING FOR JC loving LATHAM

don’t worry, if he properly reports he’s allowed to get downfield and catch a pass

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Dexo posted:

We cannot as a community allow Sean McVay to get Drake Maye.

He can have JJ

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
Good Morning!!

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Sean Payton trade down? lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Brisco has the Pats trading down with the Giants, the Giants then taking Maye and the Patriots JJ after trading back. That's a very elegant solution. (For what it's worth he ALSO has the Chargers taking JC Latham, and the Eagles trading up for Terrion with the the Broncos trading back and getting Nix at 22). He also has Jaden Hicks in the first round, which would surprise me.

I'm starting to become convinced that 6 QBs in the first round is at least possible. With the Bears, Commanders, Patriots, Raiders, Broncos, Vikings and potentially the Giants looking for a QB, that leaves one odd man out UNLESS the Giants or Patriots decide not to go that direction.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
My nfl network bud has repeated the New England trade down rumor as well and the Latham rumor. Also said he was told Miamis expected to be going defense with their first.

Praying he’s wrong for several of us

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Giants don't want to hurt Danny's feelings so it will never happen

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Play posted:

Brisco has the Pats trading down with the Giants, the Giants then taking Maye and the Patriots JJ after trading back. That's a very elegant solution. (For what it's worth he ALSO has the Chargers taking JC Latham, and the Eagles trading up for Terrion with the the Broncos trading back and getting Nix at 22). He also has Jaden Hicks in the first round, which would surprise me.

I'm starting to become convinced that 6 QBs in the first round is at least possible. With the Bears, Commanders, Patriots, Raiders, Broncos, Vikings and potentially the Giants looking for a QB, that leaves one odd man out UNLESS the Giants or Patriots decide not to go that direction.

plz plz plz

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Soul Glo posted:

don’t worry, if he properly reports he’s allowed to get downfield and catch a pass

Unless the Lions draft him.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
https://x.com/prettyrickey213/status/1783568653998342406

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
So here's the deal. Brad Holmes loves that number 12 pick. He traded down to it last year to get Gibbs. He traded up to it the year before to get Jamo.

The Broncos might be trading back from the number 12 pick.

Brad's pick.

Come to us T. Arnold or Q. Mitchell... taste the GRIT.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

No trrion will be there at 16 for the eagles to trade with the seahawks. You will pick Nix at 12 and like it

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
I would like one (1) Drake Maye and not a JJ McCarthy

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

https://twitter.com/WesSteinberg/status/1782150304936370404

Seems legit to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

There are almost 400 pepeiple reading TFF right now but only the same ol 15 or so running their mouths in this and the other threads. Show yourselves lurkers post your hawt draft takes.

Here are some of mine:

Still believe penixs floor is number 13

JJ McCarthy is manufactured consent and has strong Mac Jones vibes and will not be good

Odunze is the WR1 (Homer take)

There will be no running backs drafted until the 3rd round (probably my hottest take)