Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
I'm cool with ##vote Spork but I'll switch back to Keat if he stays in the vote lead to avoid a no exe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Johnny Keats posted:

Long story short, Iggy's play in that game, short as it may have been, was defined by vaguely claiming a really outrageous and good part of his role that could only activate after like 3 days or something. This was because he had come up with a really solid fakeclaim he was super confident in before the game opened so he was really confident posting right away. Both of those elements I smelled in this game
I’m trying to parse this as a reason from Keats POV.

To me it feels Ike a gotcha point because Iggy loves mechanics chat in general and everyone has the same options for their role this game so it seems natural for Iggy to want to discuss it. I can imagine Keats as scum who oversold this meta-idea-case.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Maerlyn posted:

The Zoya defense (although light) is weird, Zoya hasn't even really been in danger of being voted out so this is a bit presumptuous? Also all town reads is bad, Spork usually has some opinions on who scum is by this point right?

I actually don't think this is true. Day 1 I mostly just have town reads.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Votecount for Day 1

Johnny Keats (5): CubicalSucrose, Ignatius M. Meen, Bifauxnen, hambeet, Illusionis, PhantomMuzzles, PhantomMuzzles
SporkChan (3): yuming, JosefStalinator, PhantomMuzzles
Zoya (2): Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Tsietisin
CubicalSucrose (1): Zoya, Illusionis, SporkChan, Zoya, hambeet, Illusionis, hambeet
Hal Incandenza (1): hambeet, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, hambeet, Illusionis, JosefStalinator, JosefStalinator, Zoya, Illusionis, Zoya, Zoya
JosefStalinator (0): CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose
Bifauxnen (0): yuming, yuming, JosefStalinator, JosefStalinator
mycelia (0): CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose
hambeet (0): Zoya, Zoya
PhantomMuzzles (0): Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya
Ignatius M. Meen (0): Johnny Keats, Zoya, Johnny Keats, Zoya

Not Voting (3): Hal Incandenza, Maerlyn, mycelia

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 25th, 2024 at 10 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 1 hour, 27 minutes.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
I'll swerve to Spork if we're doing that, sure. Going to be doing fitness for the next hour or so, will be here for deadline.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Still think the Keats push on Iggy initially was done in bad-faith.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

CubicalSucrose posted:

I'll swerve to Spork if we're doing that, sure. Going to be doing fitness for the next hour or so, will be here for deadline.

FITNESS GOOD FOR YOU!

I had Taco Bell for breakfast and cheesecake for lunch :(

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

CubicalSucrose posted:

doing fitness huh

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

My Cube vote was a jokephase vote that I haven't moved off of.

Still have slight scumpings from Cube, but I've had those same pings in a few games recently where Cube was town. So I'm not really pushing.

Iggy I think is town for his response to the Keats push.

Keats I'd go back and forth on. I don't like his flip to Zoya because if felt unearned and "light" from Keats. But Keats' behavior around Iggy felt like townKeats.

Looking at the player list, I feel like Illu, myc, and to a lesser degree Josef, have all been absent. I know they are all regular lurkers though. But I'd push any of those three for reads tomorrow.

bif felt off earlier? But I haven't played with bif in a long time, so maybe my bif-dar is just off.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Bif felt off to me too, new meta aside she felt a bit withdrawn and kinda terse when beet nudged her I think

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Augh I'm sorry I'm here lemme catch up

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Oh one hour and 20, I thought it was 20. Okay I have a bit more time than I thought.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Yea let’s do spork. Back to work~

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

yuming posted:

Like spork is voting Cube atm it’s the end of the day this is just ____________ (nothing.)

I like this argument better than the Keats one. Sure. ##vote Spork

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Maybe next game I'll make up a case and tunnel all of D1, see how that does for me.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
I don't see anything out of the norm from Spork that would make me want to vote him over Keats making things up to push Iggy. Josef I'm wondering about because the Bif pick out of those votes feels a bit abitrary

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Deadline is soon? I’ll be… well the usual thing… so I won’t be around. Trying to catch up real quick while I have a few minutes

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Deadline is soon? I’ll be… well the usual thing… so I won’t be around. Trying to catch up real quick while I have a few minutes

Birb on a plane? The youth these days, so lazy

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Johnny Keats (5): CubicalSucrose, Ignatius M. Meen, Bifauxnen, hambeet, Illusionis, PhantomMuzzles, PhantomMuzzles
SporkChan (4): yuming, JosefStalinator, PhantomMuzzles, mycelia
Zoya (2): Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Tsietisin
CubicalSucrose (1): Zoya, Illusionis, SporkChan, Zoya, hambeet, Illusionis, hambeet
Hal Incandenza (1): hambeet, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, hambeet, Illusionis, JosefStalinator, JosefStalinator, Zoya, Illusionis, Zoya, Zoya

Not Voting (2): Hal Incandenza, Maerlyn

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 25th, 2024 at 10 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 55 minutes.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I don’t really see the spork case, I think Josef would be a decent vote, but I’ll put my vote on Keats most likely as his explanation for what happened with Iggy didn’t get much better after he got called out

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Illusionis posted:

Birb on a plane? The youth these days, so lazy

Yeah as far as birds go I’m not that great

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

SporkChan posted:

As a former math and physics tutor I had to go have a little lie down after reading this.

i got in a lot of trouble in school as a child for refusing to show any of my work, they thought i was cheating

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

guys i think illusionis is scum

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

##vote illu

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Yeah I trust the people on the Spork vote enough to ##Vote Spork

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Zoya posted:

i got in a lot of trouble in school as a child for refusing to show any of my work, they thought i was cheating

Same!

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I just caught up. You right. ##Vote illu

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Also Pmuzz and Cube

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Wait Hambeet is in the game. Hambeet and Cube

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Can either of you say why Illu? All I see when reviewing the posts is him talking a lot about bif, which is odd I admit, and some hard lurking.

I'd be willing to vote for the lurking, but want to know what either of you are seeing.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

All right where are we at...Oh. Okay then.

Votecount for Day 1

SporkChan (4): yuming, JosefStalinator, PhantomMuzzles, mycelia, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats
Illusionis (2): Zoya, Johnny Keats
Zoya (1): Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Tsietisin, Johnny Keats
Hal Incandenza (0): hambeet, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, hambeet, Illusionis, JosefStalinator, JosefStalinator, Zoya, Illusionis, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya

Not Voting (2): Hal Incandenza, Maerlyn

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 25th, 2024 at 10 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 35 minutes.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

SporkChan posted:

Can either of you say why Illu? All I see when reviewing the posts is him talking a lot about bif, which is odd I admit, and some hard lurking.

I'd be willing to vote for the lurking, but want to know what either of you are seeing.

vibes based on playing scum with him before, he's doing a lot of sidelines poking and not a lot of content

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ugh I’m not enamored with any of the vote leaders as a good vote. Like the last minute Illu push now feels rotten

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Zoya posted:

vibes based on playing scum with him before, he's doing a lot of sidelines poking and not a lot of content

I wish I trusted you!

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

i'll switch to spork at the last minute to avoid a no-lunch or a keats-lunch but i don't have a strong opinion on spork's alignment

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Zoya posted:

Do you find town illu to really be all that different?

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

##vote Illu

The bif stuff is weird enough for a vote. And if Illu flips scum I'll have questions for bif.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Reading Iggy as town, Illu emerges as a presence capitalizing on the situation. Scum do not want to openly claim ownership of a misdunk, but I hope you are reading posts with the understanding that people are trying to deceive you! Illu doesn't need to openly say that he wants to attach himself to Iggy's case on me, for us to understand that is what he wants. The way he's gone about it is sneaky and I think he's a snake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Don't like Mae not having a vote down despite being here to post a few hours ago