Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Tony Khan's not dumb enough to pull a Bischoff and join them to be one of the cool kids, is he?

He grew up watching that, what do you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

we're 7 months away from an entire segment of the show being Tony out in the ring by himself, under a spotlight, challenging HHH to a shoot fight at World's End.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Can't wait to see people marking out about the innovative storytelling if he really does go all in on being either Bischoff or Vince.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

He should be himself turned up to 11 so a weird little cowardly guy who lets the elite do whatever they want to him or the show. He should be on screen rubbing their feet and carrying their bags

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Cheering "Elite! Elite! E-E-Elite!" in gorilla position every show

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

he's gonna come back in four months and be jacked brother

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i’m gonna laugh if tony comes out to do a promo and he starts making GBS threads himself and it doesn’t stop for like 5 minutes and he tries to leave and slips and falls in the poo poo

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Okada is gonna give TK a swirly next week.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Can't wait to see people marking out about the innovative storytelling if he really does go all in on being either Bischoff or Vince.

that's right, mad?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Tony should have let Okada turn him inside out with a rainmaker if he wanted my respect

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Great number!

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerwon/status/1783599899982131267?s=46&t=qMC4CWrJTLL6muchfMx13w

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

he never posts excuses for wwe's lovely ratings 🤔

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

(did I do that right?)

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

He literally does, all the time.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

apophenium posted:

(did I do that right?)

no

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MJeff posted:

He literally does, all the time.

mad?

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

This just makes me think I did do it right

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

History Comes Inside! posted:

Tony should have let Okada turn him inside out

🥵

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

:hmmyes:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

apophenium posted:

(did I do that right?)

You're gettin' warmer.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I still have no clue what this is trying to communicate

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

its intended to communicate “sure buddy” and being not mad

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

panko posted:

its intended to communicate “sure buddy” and being not mad

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

👁️👁️

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

☑️

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lmao shard paid 8 bucks for that post

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

"The Study" (often referred to as "✅") was a qualitative research endeavor, funded by Warner Brothers Discovery and conducted by a team of sociologists and media scholars, aimed at understanding the dynamics of fan engagement within the AEW (All Elite Wrestling) community on the SomethingAwful Forums.

The findings of "The Study" highlighted a nuanced picture of fan engagement within the AEW/ Something Awful ecosystem. While a small minority of participants reported feeling a strong sense of camaraderie and connection through their involvement in posting positively about All Elite Wrestling, most expressed concerns about feeling isolated or disconnected due to their passion for the ailing company.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Putting tonys cheques to work

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

We NXT now.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

yea ok posted:

hell thread haters thinking 1/6 = half ✅The Study

yea ok posted:

✅The Study

yea ok posted:

✅The Study

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lmfao someone buy this plz

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I miss him and looking at these posts reminded me he was also immune to whatever it is about Moné that drives men mad.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gumball Gumption posted:

I miss him and looking at these posts reminded me he was also immune to whatever it is about Moné that drives men mad.

I basically went through the exact same arc gathering the posts. rip to a homie.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

"The Study" (often referred to as "✅") was a qualitative research endeavor, funded by Warner Brothers Discovery and conducted by a team of sociologists and media scholars, aimed at understanding the dynamics of fan engagement within the AEW (All Elite Wrestling) community on the SomethingAwful Forums.

The findings of "The Study" highlighted a nuanced picture of fan engagement within the AEW/ Something Awful ecosystem. While a small minority of participants reported feeling a strong sense of camaraderie and connection through their involvement in posting positively about All Elite Wrestling, most expressed concerns about feeling isolated or disconnected due to their passion for the ailing company.

Am I required to select from the matrix 23 individuals, 16 female, 7 male, to rebuild Zion?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MJeff posted:

lmao shard paid 8 bucks for that post

I did? Is it a platinum feature?

I'm just posting emojis from my android

☢️☣️⚜️💹🈯✔️➡️↘️⬇️A

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

I did? Is it a platinum feature?

I'm just posting emojis from my android