Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Wish I had the luxury of missing him 😔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Im mad about wrestling and im mad about podcasts rn

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yes

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Suplex Liberace posted:

what about a whole season of survivor thats just aew undercard wrestlers

well now i HAVE to make a BrantSteele of this

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

You can post the turtle emoji but it looks hosed up 🐢

edit: Tony Khan looks hosed up

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

You can post the turtle emoji but it looks hosed up 🐢

edit: Tony Khan looks hosed up

Flip it upside down, then it'll look like him

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Khan vs Khan vs Khan

FORBIDDEN 4OOR

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i’m gonna laugh if tony comes out to do a promo and he starts making GBS threads himself and it doesn’t stop for like 5 minutes and he tries to leave and slips and falls in the poo poo

a worked poo poo, classic maneuver

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

1glitch0 posted:

Am I required to select from the matrix 23 individuals, 16 female, 7 male, to rebuild Zion?

We've moved on from Wachowski talk

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shard posted:

I did? Is it a platinum feature?

I'm just posting emojis from my android

☢️☣️⚜️💹🈯✔️➡️↘️⬇️A

You posted a blue check.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MJeff posted:

You posted a blue check.

oooooooohhhh i get ya. I'm very smart

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

haha

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Well it was nice having one nice week where the company wasn't dying I guess

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Drakkel posted:

The company is dead, they murdered the owner on live TV.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

how do you live like this

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Yeah they killed Tony Khan. badly

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

no one has ever been treated like tony in terms of badly :(

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

It was a clean death. An honorable death. And let's be honest that's how he would have wanted to go

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

lol

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

MJeff posted:

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1783529096833601965

According to Fightful Select, they intentionally did it this way to give Swerve the NBA lead-in.

So I didn't watch the show on Wednesday (lol no one else did either apparently), but did Swerve really not even appear on the show? WTF? You have a brand new first time first black world champion and he doesn't even appear, but you gotta tune in to the saturday show no one watches to see him? He should have have a big celebration with confetti and poo poo. But don't worry, we gotta cram in Mox defending the new japan title against a random job guy. Are they trying to make Collision is A show now or hoping Swerve will pop a rating?

AEW is so endlessly frustrating. They just put on an amazing PPV, but their weekly TV is so dumb.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fish Of Doom posted:

So I didn't watch the show on Wednesday (lol no one else did either apparently), but did Swerve really not even appear on the show? WTF? You have a brand new first time first black world champion and he doesn't even appear, but you gotta tune in to the saturday show no one watches to see him? He should have have a big celebration with confetti and poo poo. But don't worry, we gotta cram in Mox defending the new japan title against a random job guy. Are they trying to make Collision is A show now or hoping Swerve will pop a rating?

AEW is so endlessly frustrating. They just put on an amazing PPV, but their weekly TV is so dumb.

he wrestled kyle fletcher

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

STING 64 posted:

he wrestled kyle fletcher

Oh ok, so this is just his first "promo". Got it. Nevermind.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Fish Of Doom posted:

In addition to opening dynamite with a match on Wednesday, they are also doing this this way to get the weekend nba playoff lead-in which will immediately proceed collision. It’s not to make collision the a show, just trying to take advantage of the situation.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Fish Of Doom posted:

Like do ten seconds of fact checking before posting something like this

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Drakkel posted:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I didn't watch the show but is it true that Tony stripped Swerve of the title and put it on Shad? This loving company.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Didn't watch the show but it was really hosed up that Jon Moxley beheaded Tony Schiavone in the middle of the ring with a scimitar after calling him multiple slurs as TK laughed :/

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Fish Of Doom posted:

Fish Of Doom posted:

Oh ok, so this is just his first "promo". Got it. Nevermind.

lmao

Can we rename the thread AEW anxieties?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Didn't watch the show but it was really hosed up that Jon Moxley beheaded Tony Schiavone in the middle of the ring with a scimitar after calling him multiple slurs as TK laughed :/

The head rolled into my legs and the head looked at me.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Didn't watch the show but I bet they did something I don't like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

"Swerve why don't you do more sports outreach?" dumbass haters