Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

kazil posted:

lol he's so full of poo poo

As much as I hate to admit it Elon's right on the money this time. Police are notoriously reluctant to respond aggressively to homeless people.

But seriously let's all share made up BS about groups of people we know nothing about. One time some guy yelled at me. He said give me a dollar! I sternly lectured him on the value of hard work and the true value of a dollar.

He called me a sucker and told me that only idiots work for their money and he makes $1000 a day with his homeless guy scam. I was outraged. I threatened to expose him, but he just laughed and said the cops wouldn't do anything because the new DEI laws make it illegal to arrest anyone other than sis white males.

Then the cops came and arrested me for wearing an American flag shirt. They said I broke something called the flag code and that I would be put into mandatory diversity training. The training was actually really nice though. I met some great people and learned a lot about other cultures and how none of us really know what we're doing and it's confusing and frustrating to try and communicate with someone who is coming from a frame of reference that you're totally unfamiliar with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
$tsla gonna open at $169 tomorrow lol

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

DeeplyConcerned posted:

As much as I hate to admit it Elon's right on the money this time. Police are notoriously reluctant to respond aggressively to homeless people.

What country do you live in? Police are notoriously reluctant to respond aggressively to rich people, they will take out weapons on homeless people at the drop of a hat.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
SFPD can be useless, but if he didn’t report the crime because he was under the belief that brandishing is not illegal in the Golden State, that’s on him.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
___________________________\

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

kazil posted:

lol he's so full of poo poo

if you don't report the incident the police don't show up anyway.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the Texas cops are reponding faster to college protests than that one grade school.

cops suck and only like to take match ups way in their favor , they only take up squash matches

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Blorbes Person of the Year

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
What is the deal with that pic? Where’s it from?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

priznat posted:

Elon Musk, Monaco Yacht Party, 2020

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

it's an ai generated pic from x shitposter liam nissan.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Ah boo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

priznat posted:

it's a real image, of elon musk

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

They just used a bit of AI to make him look Australian

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

That picture is as real as you believe it to be

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It's spiritually true.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
it's real. snopes.com ever heard of it

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
It contains metaphysical truths that cannot be denied

Cowards run from the truth

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

MrQwerty posted:

That picture is as real as you believe it to be

Clap your hands if you believe in Innsmouth Elon, children

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
It is a real picture from a certain point of view

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

R.L. Stine posted:

___________________________\

You can tell it's AI generated because Bloblon has an expression approaching something close to mirth, a thing the miserable trapezoid we're stuck with in this reality is wholly incapable of

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
i want to believe

so i do

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
if you keep reposting it, at a certain point, it becomes fact.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Yeah that pic is AI

Asshole Idiot

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

That pic would be one of the few unironically good uses of AI (if it was AI, which it isn't)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

if it weren't true it would have a community note

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
you can tell the pic is fake because the background doesnt have the 2nd joke of musk being whiter and lumpier than the rocks on the shore.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I was disappointed in the penguin trailer but this new behind the scenes footage is looking promising. Really shows how hosed up looking the penguin is

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

i like how it included the blood, or weird slap marks on his belly. all in the details, the finest

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

big nipples big life

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

slam whale holy grail

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

kazil posted:

Yeah that pic is AI

Asshole Idiot

:hmmyes:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
A lotta horny posting in this thread rn, smh

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

holtemon posted:

It looks like the same stuff they use for fridges and dishwashers lol

Can't even look at my fridge door without getting a smudge on it

I bought a stainless steel fridge because it looked so nice on the display floor. I was a fool.

We paint those loving things white for a reason, people.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

DeeplyConcerned posted:

But seriously let's all share made up BS about groups of people we know nothing about. One time some guy yelled at me. He said give me a dollar! I sternly lectured him on the value of hard work and the true value of a dollar.

He called me a sucker and told me that only idiots work for their money and he makes $1000 a day with his homeless guy scam. I was outraged. I threatened to expose him, but he just laughed and said the cops wouldn't do anything because the new DEI laws make it illegal to arrest anyone other than sis white males.

Then the cops came and arrested me for wearing an American flag shirt. They said I broke something called the flag code and that I would be put into mandatory diversity training. The training was actually really nice though. I met some great people and learned a lot about other cultures and how none of us really know what we're doing and it's confusing and frustrating to try and communicate with someone who is coming from a frame of reference that you're totally unfamiliar with.

same

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I bought a stainless steel fridge because it looked so nice on the display floor. I was a fool.

We paint those loving things white for a reason, people.

Our fridge is always spotless, maybe you are just dirty?

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Our fridge is always spotless

Do you mean your kitchen fridge, garage fridge, bathroom fridge, or bedroom fridge?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
See what's possible when you have a dishwasher for your fridge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Kramjacks posted:

Do you mean your kitchen fridge, garage fridge, bathroom fridge, or bedroom fridge?

The fridge fridge, which has an integrated interior camera and display to show you what's in there