Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Dolphins should take a large man that plays line on either side of the ball, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Belichicking to the end

https://twitter.com/BerndBuchmasser/status/1783641867663425956

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I kinda would like to see what Belichick has to say but I'm can't take McAfee.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/J_FranklinMyers/status/1783645920086655214

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

I kinda would like to see what Belichick has to say but I'm can't take McAfee.

lol

https://twitter.com/henrycmckenna/status/1783648134641410440?s=46

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Drake Hackenberg.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I hope he's a m-m-m-m-m-mega bust!

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
lmao we are the stupidest loving team in the league.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yessssss I’m so happy. Just because it’s draft night and the rumors about the mega trade down deal were clearly bullshit

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I would rather he not be good but I think he was the 2nd best QB after Caleb.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

I would rather he not be good but I think he was the 2nd best QB after Caleb.

I thought you loved Daniels??

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

lmao i will be accepting all posters groveling apologies later in the season when we are a < 4 win team and mhj has 1k yards and 10+ td's

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

mhj could have 2k yards and no one would notice because he's on the cardinals

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

I thought you loved Daniels??
Daniels is awesome but I also think he’s going to be killed.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Pats fans will know. And never shut up about it.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The mad lads actually did it. Hope he doesn’t suck!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mac had a playoff game and a Pro Bowl. That's all Maye has to beat (he will not beat it this year)

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/iamSauceGardner/status/1783655987330548059

Sauce cooking the pats

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I watched a few Maye games and I have determined he could either be a good pick or a bad pick.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Maye will probably bust because most quarterback picks bust.

I have no heartburn with the pick. They used a high pick and took someone with actual physical ability at a position of critical need.

It's a whole new world, man.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

They are going to have to trade up to get Odunze.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

mcmagic posted:

They are going to have to trade up to get Odunze.

This is the chalk draft so you know exactly who the Jets will end up with.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fsif posted:

Hopefully not

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

fsif posted:

Exactly

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Now you have to go get Rome

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The Jets should be moving heaven and earth to trade up for Odunze right now. The Bills should be, too, but especially the Jets.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

It's obvious that teams don't do what they should. Don't get your hopes up

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

It's obvious that teams don't do what they should. Don't get your hopes up

My #1 rooting interest at this moment is that the Jets don't get Odunze.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

2 loving years in a row the jets are going to get the player they need taken right in front of them in the draft.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

trade down

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

mcmagic posted:

2 loving years in a row the jets are going to get the player they need taken right in front of them in the draft.

Thanks for everything, Zach Wilson.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

i hate my life

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

fsif posted:

My #1 rooting interest at this moment is that the Jets don't get Odunze.

And wish granted

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

PHEW

The Jets roster would have been outrageous with Odunze. Even Tyrod could take it the postseason.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Chalk back on track

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Pain. Trade down if you can I guess. I’m fine with Fashanu or Bowers.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

douglas sucks at his job so much. there is no way he couldn't have got into 8

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Smart Jets move I think?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Pick 9 snypa get rekt Jets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Nice

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/status/1783665612805296492?s=46&t=Q9JsEynxHxZ9F2lOwU2Uuw