Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

This trade back makes the inevitable Bowers pick sting a little less

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

who gives a poo poo lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
now cap it by taking a loving tight end you fat sack of poo poo

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, I mean good to rob a team of a 4th if you can, but it doesn't matter, still depends what you do with 11.

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

holy poo poo Brady looks terrible

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
look at it this way mcmagic, you didn't draft drake maye

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
whee can't wait. it's cool to have a nice qb prospect

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

mcmagic posted:

now cap it by taking a loving tight end you fat sack of poo poo

THANK GOD they didn't loving do this but it's a complete meh pick. they had to get odunze and they didn't.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Glad to have a QB that doesn't look like a pear shaped sack.

Still should have traded down.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jets do the smart thing, shame.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
drat, Jets drafted beef.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Phobeste posted:

whee can't wait. it's cool to have a nice qb prospect

Like Maye might suck but he'll probably be a pretty fun watch. Josh Allen's rookie year was a blast

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Nice, can’t be upset about that. And they can probably get themselves into the 2nd with the extra picks they got.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

fsif posted:

Like Maye might suck but he'll probably be a pretty fun watch. Josh Allen's rookie year was a blast

yeah it'll be cool. might be good, might be bad, more fun to watch than jake briskett either way

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Smart move by the Jets tbh

Should have gone up to get Odunze but honestly a fine outcome for them.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Totally fine with that one. Less sexy. Smart pick.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Odunze would have been a major coup but getting a tackle in there to avoid a repeat of 2023 seems very prudent

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

At least he's a true LT unlike Fuaga or Fatanu which I like. He's going to play A LOT this season.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

fsif posted:

Yeah man, it will be great watching him throw to the worst WR corps in the league and then listen to all the excuses why he was the justified pick

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

At least he's a true LT unlike Fuaga or Fatanu which I like. He's going to play A LOT this season.

Have you settled down now

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

so if bowers slides to 21 should the dolphins take him?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

Yeah man, it will be great watching him throw to the worst WR corps in the league and then listen to all the excuses why he was the justified pick

Josh Allen's rookie year WRs were worse and he was still fun

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

For mcmagic:

https://twitter.com/connor_j_hughes/status/1783668236321534332?s=46&t=Q9JsEynxHxZ9F2lOwU2Uuw

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Brandon Thorn approves.

https://twitter.com/brandonthornnfl/status/1783669825249673637?s=46

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Professor Funk posted:

Have you settled down now

I was going to step away from the computer for a few mins if it was bowers.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

it's the jets' beat so this is likely wrong lol

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Maye is probably going to sit anyway, at least for part of the year. WR round 2 or 3, and try to find a stud for year two

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

is pepsi ok posted:

so if bowers slides to 21 should the dolphins take him?

I think so?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Nosre posted:

Maye is probably going to sit anyway, at least for part of the year. WR round 2 or 3, and try to find a stud for year two

I don't think we're going to have a functional offense if they don't find a LT somewhere.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

Nosre posted:

You don't draft a QB @ 3 and let him sit. He will be starting by Week 5 at the very least

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Broncos are a loving mess lol

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Kalli posted:

I don't think we're going to have a functional offense if they don't find a LT somewhere.

Yea 2-OT 3-WR would be my preference for sure, but maybe there's a big OT run and one of the higher end WRs slips to 34

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Pats are trading 34 for Aiyuk

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Tim Whatley posted:

Pats are trading 34 for Aiyuk

It's gonna take more than that lol

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Brian Thomas Jr. dream is still alive.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
All these QBs means better players for the Dolphins hopefully

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004