Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Getting to the point where my heart skips a beat after every pick. Give me BTJ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

fsif posted:

getting antsy, draft has fallen very nicely for beanco

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

fsif posted:

His floor is the Jags IMO

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
If we’re moving up, it’s probably gonna be the Rams or Eagles.
Probably the Jags won’t play ball with another AFC contender unless it’s for a premium.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I can't help but feel like Cooper Dejean just beckons to McDermott, though

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I wonder what the Dolphins do. There are some linemen that look good, there's Brian Thomas and there's corners.

I guess I wouldn't be mad with any of them, but would also like dropping a few spots.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Jets should see if they can get Aiyuk for the 2025 1st.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Miami has to go OL imo.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
I would have like to see Fautanu, ngl.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Probably Verse or an Olineman.

Diva Cupcake posted:

Miami has to go OL imo.

Please!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

TheBizzness posted:

Probably Verse or an Olineman.

Please!

Verse is gone

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Steelers have Russ and Fields at qb, holy moly

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

mcmagic posted:

The Jets should see if they can get Aiyuk for the 2025 1st.

Pats can just shoot over a screenshot of their depth chart and be like “let’s be real our pick is gonna be better than anyone else you’re talking to”

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

alright phinsbros what would you be grabbing rn

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I don't even know who Dolfans want/wanted

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Docjowles posted:

Pats can just shoot over a screenshot of their depth chart and be like “let’s be real our pick is gonna be better than anyone else you’re talking to”

The Pats trading future picks would be an utterly terrible idea. No reason to become the diet Panthers

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

The Pats trading future picks would be an utterly terrible idea. No reason to become the diet Panthers

It's also a bad move for the 49ers who are a win now team.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

fsif posted:

I don't even know who Dolfans want/wanted

Oline or your guy

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Paracausal posted:

alright phinsbros what would you be grabbing rn

Guy ton or Barton. Ideally trade back a couple of spots.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Chop Robinson, hell yeah.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Meh

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
He’s a large man that plays on one of the lines to I can’t complain to much but it would be cool to have a functioning Oline one day.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kalli posted:

I mostly agree although in this case Aiyuk is the kind of guy you hope your first rounder becomes and god knows they have the cap space. I'm OK either way but I wouldn't be mad about immediately giving Maye a stud receiver to work with

Also agree with you that either way they gotta start firing at OT

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dolphins move feels like they really really needed to address needs more then anything.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Sensible pick for the Dolphs.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Docjowles posted:

I mostly agree although in this case Aiyuk is the kind of guy you hope your first rounder becomes and god knows they have the cap space. I'm OK either way but I wouldn't be mad about immediately giving Maye a stud receiver to work with

Also agree with you that either way they gotta start firing at OT

Yeah, that's the thing that's killing me, talking about trading our 2nd this year for Aiyuk which I mean yeah sure in a vacuum, but if we don't find a LT somewhere, we literally just saw what happened, and we've gotten worse at the position this offseason! We're going to ruin Maye if we don't get that fixed.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I meeeeean, is JAX the last major obstacle for BTJ? I don't see PHI, DAL, GB, TB, or ARI taking one. I guess maybe TB?

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

fsif posted:

I meeeeean, is JAX the last major obstacle for BTJ? I don't see PHI, DAL, GB, TB, or ARI taking one. I guess maybe TB?

yeah Bills looking not too bad for a yoink

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

Kalli posted:

Yeah, that's the thing that's killing me, talking about trading our 2nd this year for Aiyuk which I mean yeah sure in a vacuum, but if we don't find a LT somewhere, we literally just saw what happened, and we've gotten worse at the position this offseason! We're going to ruin Maye if we don't get that fixed.

Yeah man hving a young QB have zero weapons worked out so well 2021-2023. Surely it’ll be different this time right 🥴

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

TheBizzness posted:

He’s a large man that plays on one of the lines to I can’t complain to much but it would be cool to have a functioning Oline one day.

He didn't even produce in college and the position group already has 2 guys we dumped 1st rounders on in the last few years. OL is absolutely dire and should have been the pick, or BPA was at CB which is also a question mark.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

fsif posted:

Yeah I mean they might actually have a shot if he gets past JAX

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

He didn't even produce in college and the position group already has 2 guys we dumped 1st rounders on in the last few years. OL is absolutely dire and should have been the pick, or BPA was at CB which is also a question mark.

yeah put me in this camp

chop seems like a great pick for other teams at 21, but grier’s refusal to prioritize OL is getting infuriating. this FO has shown no ability to find starting OL talent in later rounds (hell they aren’t great at the first)

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Professor Funk posted:

Yeah I mean they might actually have a shot if he gets past JAX

Gone

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

mcmagic no spoilers please

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Phew. Knew his floor was JAX.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Sorry bros, sises, and non-binary sibs, the dream is dead.:sigh:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

We're on to Adonai

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

There’s still good WRs for Buffalo. I assume Dallas will take the OL Miami should have.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

Yeah man hving a young QB have zero weapons worked out so well 2021-2023. Surely it’ll be different this time right 🥴

The Pats made the playoffs in 2021 but also the problem isn’t that Mac Jones didn’t have weapons it’s that he sucks. You could have given him the Bengals WRs and he’d still suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Jets beat is making it sound like the Jets didn't even try to get to 8 to take Odunze.