Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Israel isn't helping because they're evil

I really think this post could have been more brief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Cookie Cutter posted:

Bushnell saw the video feed of these mass killings and live burials happening in real time thats why he burned himself.

goddamn, dti dta

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Israel isn't helping because they're not saying they want a return to the status quo. They're saying that because of October 7, Gaza needs to be erased from the map, more or less. It can never be allowed to pose a threat to Israel again, or the flow of construction material and humanitarian aid into Gaza allowed this so can't happen again, or the lack of an Israeli presence within Gaza was how this went unnoticed etc.

See this line actually worked great on people in the US at first, because people took it on that level of "Hamas" having to be erased from the map, the IDF this incredibly precise surgical strike masters of strategy and warfare per all the movies and TV shows I watch are going to liberate Palestine from Hamas! Wow!

But you can only blow up so many hospitals and lie about it, and then take the mask completely off for so long, because eventually even Americans catch on.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

may she find eternal peace in the arms of her mother

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
death to the west

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Hamas is winning and Israel will fall. Palestine will be free dti dta

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/EuroMedHR/status/1783855639006986260

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Neo Rasa posted:

See this line actually worked great on people in the US at first, because people took it on that level of "Hamas" having to be erased from the map, the IDF this incredibly precise surgical strike masters of strategy and warfare per all the movies and TV shows I watch are going to liberate Palestine from Hamas! Wow!

But you can only blow up so many hospitals and lie about it, and then take the mask completely off for so long, because eventually even Americans catch on.

Israel only had to learn from Obama. There's a reasonable rate at which you can slaughter doctors en masse and no one will care. About one hospital every year.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

ikanreed posted:

Israel only had to learn from Obama. There's a reasonable rate at which you can slaughter doctors en masse and no one will care. About one hospital every year.

well, the ceiling is a bit higher as long as you aren't trying for the Nobel peace prize

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://twitter.com/13Zombo13/status/1783632495801409778?t=Rlhb3hBAtEUn4U_7QSeZYw&s=19

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

zombocom has really gone downhill

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

Ben Gvir had a boo-boo

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1783876175963537576

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

^ video of aftermath:

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1783874349910380702

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Karmic justice?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
the ol michael hastings eh

edit: not even close lol

Delta-Wye has issued a correction as of 17:17 on Apr 26, 2024

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Given the history of car bomb attacks on far right psychopaths, I expect this douchebag to survive like hitler and thatcher did

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

Delta-Wye posted:

the ol michael hastings eh

it's gotta be, right

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

hitler, but in a body cast is gonna be a new vibe

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

He spilled his elixirs all over the road.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

:toot:

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017

ikanreed posted:

Given the history of car bomb attacks on far right psychopaths, I expect this douchebag to survive like hitler and thatcher did

They got Heydrich though

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
help my car crashed and i cant get up

Soap Scum posted:

it's gotta be, right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OYyXv2l4-I&t=50s

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Paul Soccer didn't go far enough. What about the people who used to be in the IDF?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

ikanreed posted:

Heavily depends on whether Basques were involved. They don't do half measures.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

4d3d3d posted:

They got Heydrich though

It took him a couple days to die of a gut infection so there's still hope

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

if the car isn't flying over a bldg, you aren't doing it right

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?
i genuinely hope that Itamar Ben-Gvir, perpetrator of genocide against the Palestinian people, dies from his injuries.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

literally describing how The Deep State is conspiring against Trump.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Noise Complaint posted:

i genuinely hope that Itamar Ben-Gvir, perpetrator of genocide against the Palestinian people, dies from his injuries.

Would caution against these types of posts as admins may swoop in and levy a $10 tax on them.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

moderately isn't enough

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

rip ben gvir, lost control of his vehicle because he was too busy jerking off

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Karmic justice?

Due to their immoral nature, cars ironically cannot be vehicles for karmic justice.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

That looks like a regular street, right? How the gently caress was he going so fast to roll a sedan?

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

that’s what the havana syndrome gun looks like at close range, IDIOT

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

ikanreed posted:

Always remember the first spanish astronaut

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
In addition to Ben Gvir himself - his daughter, driver and a security guard were in the car too but got wounded less severely than him. Eyewitness claim that the car drove through a red light and hit another driver.

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

That looks like a regular street, right? How the gently caress was he going so fast to roll a sedan?

Read that he was leaving the scene of a stabbing.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I guess the CIA wanted him injured enough to not be in the government meetings to influence decisions but not outright killed because he's not muslim so that's going too far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyler Whitney
Jan 21, 2020

Why don't you make it sing?

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

sped through a red light, got hit