Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

really queer Christmas posted:

Would caution against these types of posts as admins may swoop in and levy a $10 tax on them.

the admin staff should not rush to the defense of actual hitlers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Tyler Whitney posted:

sped through a red light, got hit

Israel.txt, God willing.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Tyler Whitney posted:

sped through a red light, got hit

thought the light was a small Palestinian child

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Someone told him he should try defensive driving, and he took it to mean drive like the Israeli Defense Force.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Noise Complaint posted:

the admin staff should not rush to the defense of actual hitlers

get a life dork. touch grass or post about video games or anime. topic locked.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

That looks like a regular street, right? How the gently caress was he going so fast to roll a sedan?

He saw a sign for free pallets and had to get the gently caress outta there

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
its good he didn't stop, stop lights are antisemitic anyways

uncalled for!
Dec 26, 2006

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Spoondick posted:

rip ben gvir, lost control of his vehicle because he was too busy jerking off

Well, did he finish or did the IDF have to send someone over?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

That looks like a regular street, right? How the gently caress was he going so fast to roll a sedan?

dash cam

hard to see what the lights were, looks like someone ran might've ran a red?

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1783890095952822660

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Apparently, this is something he just does

quote:

In August last year, Ben Gvir was involved in another accident when his vehicle ran a red light while on the way to an interview. Hebrew media have reported that he routinely instructs his driver to flout traffic rules.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Look, I wont weep if Likud and JNF start having their reps picked off final destination style

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

dash cam

unless the other car was speeding super fast that car flipped over super easily.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

dash cam

the right-of-way has been his peoples' for thousands of years, its his birthright. he's correct to reclaim it

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

DynamicSloth posted:

Good.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
I can’t believe Hamas tried to claim right of way over him.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

DynamicSloth posted:

In August last year, Ben Gvir was involved in another accident when his vehicle ran a red light while on the way to an interview. Hebrew media have reported that he routinely instructs his driver to flout traffic rules.

lol at least he has a consistency of character.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

God won't allow him to die until he gives us an Israeli civil war

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

dash cam

DynamicSloth posted:

This entire country has brain damage

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i am in awe i can get near real time footage of stuff like this from the other side of the planet

what a world

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

He's like the avatar of a famously rude, pushy, impatient, country. I'll give him that. Some people embody the spirit of their age.

uncalled for!
Dec 26, 2006

DynamicSloth posted:

this rules lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Imagine how crazy it is that some rear end in a top hat runs a red light, you get out to vent your frustration, and it's the chief cop of the country.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

DynamicSloth posted:

https://youtu.be/IyZxtIyNjOo?feature=shared&t=8

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

DynamicSloth posted:

lol and also lmao

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

made my day

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

:discourse:

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
Maybe his driver heard children playing on the other side of the intersection.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Photos from the scene show that he had to be extracted from his car via crane, because he is very fat:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/HotSpotHotSpot/status/1783622856468795463

DMFI putting in the work!!!

Morbus
May 18, 2004

lmao

Blaisedell
May 7, 2008

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Delta-Wye posted:

i am in awe i can get near real time footage of stuff like this from the other side of the planet

what a world

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Clip-On Fedora posted:

It's almost like they've done so many terrible things that they've grown numb to it!

Yeah. I mean obviously being concerned about Israeli's souls or whatever is kind of nonsense considering how they're extinguishing Palestinian lives but I do think inflicting this kind of violence on another people does erode your being on some kind of level. I know it's not really a material thing but spiritually or whatever it just wastes away what humanity you have and then how do you even have a society anymore? How do you relate to other people when you can dehumanize anyone at any time for offending your worldview?

Just something I've been thinking about a lot. I don't know what to do with it.

Dreylad has issued a correction as of 18:17 on Apr 26, 2024

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Dreylad posted:

Yeah. I mean obviously being concerned about Israeli's souls or whatever is kind of nonsense considering how they're extinguishing Palestinian lives but I do think inflicting this kind of violence on another people does erode your being on some kind of level. I know it's not really a material thing but spiritually or whatever it just wastes away what humanity you have and then how do you even have a society anymore? How do you relate to other people when you can dehumanize anyone at any time for offending your worldview?

Just something I've been thinking about a lot. I don't know what to do with it.

you become a hollow shell, animated only by a false god

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Meanwhile, Gentile Zionists in Burgerland continue to be truly and seriously opposed to antisemitism in all of its forms:

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1783798411189219655

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Israel is trying to spook their dogs in cairo by telling them to pretty please pressure hamas because this time for real if they dont reach an agreement (on their terms) they'll invade rafah

===

‎Axios: Israel informed Egypt of one last chance to conclude an agreement before the invasion of Rafah‎

‎Israeli officials told their Egyptian counterparts on Friday that Israel was ready to give "one last chance" to reach an agreement with the Islamist group Hamas to release "hostages" in the Gaza Strip before proceeding with the invasion of the city of Rafah.‎

‎One official told Axios that Israel had told Egypt it was serious about its preparations for a ground military operation in Rafah.‎

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...B9-%D9%81%D9%8A

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Free Paul soccer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

hubris.height posted:

As a parent, I think about the story of the Palestinian girl that cried about school being dismissed back in October, the teacher assuring her it wouldn't be permanent, and her dying in a bombing the next day a lot

Dti dta

I have more than a couple of really rough moments every day thinking about what kids are going through over there. The playground that got bombed and then they blew up the little girl who survived and emts coming to help her, i just keep imagining her fear and confusion and pain