Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Well theyre a key little guy in the vital process of protein dispersal but ok

I prefer mosquitoes mostly because Lyme disease is widespread in my area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I was bit by a tiny sesame seed sized tick at my old job and didn't notice it until 2 days had passed and when I pulled it off I was in the shower and it got immediately washed down the drain so they couldn't test it for Lyme and then I started feeling sick after and went to the Dr and I didn't have Lyme but they decided to re-test me for Rocky Mountain Spotted fever, which probably would've killed/incapacitated me long before then. It was a stressful week

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

we should get rid of all the bugs and replace them with apps that do the same thing imo.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

when doing field work one day I decided to capture all the ticks I found on my person in a little jar to count at the end of the day. i had something like 8 or 9 by the end of the day and I killed them all by drowning in rubbing alcohol.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
A nest of them can and frequently do exsanguinate fawns :c but we have it pretty easy. They feed all the birds, when god says in the bible to chill out about who feeds the birds, it's mostly the ticks

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

that was a nice lunch. we rode our bikes.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lol

titty_baby_ posted:

it's a running joke that every time my partner gets bangs she immediately regrets them

wow she sounds retarded

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Ohtori Akio posted:

lol

wow she sounds retarded

Well, she's dating me...

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

I ran errands on my bike this morning & it felt great. I'm trying to get in shape for post-car lyfe bc mine is old enough to buy liquor now & will be my last.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I stopped drinking milk 15 years ago but I'd bought a jar of pepperoncini yesterday & they go well with chocolate milk so I picked up this frankenfood:

it's packed with vitamins:

prolly processed as hell with hormones and poo poo (the fda blurb, lol) but it tastes good!

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Willa Rogers posted:

I stopped drinking milk 15 years ago but I'd bought a jar of pepperoncini yesterday & they go well with chocolate milk so I picked up this frankenfood:

prolly processed as hell with hormones and poo poo (the fda blurb, lol) but it tastes good!

I’ll grab a little bottle of chocolate or strawberry candy milk once or twice a year and Jesus it’s incredible. guts don’t like it anymore though.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Willa Rogers posted:

My partners grandpa drinks this and we always get into arguments over the protein content because he cannot accept that reducing the water content of milk increases the protein content per volume. He thinks they have to be adding something.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

titty_baby_ posted:

My partners grandpa drinks this and we always get into arguments over the protein content because he cannot accept that reducing the water content of milk increases the protein content per volume. He thinks they have to be adding something.

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Well theyre a key little guy in the vital process of protein dispersal but ok

ill pick up the slack

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Morbus posted:

ill pick up the slack

you’ll feed yourself to opossums?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

just having a Great Day!

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

titty_baby_ posted:

I was bit by a tiny sesame seed sized tick at my old job and didn't notice it until 2 days had passed and when I pulled it off I was in the shower and it got immediately washed down the drain so they couldn't test it for Lyme and then I started feeling sick after and went to the Dr and I didn't have Lyme but they decided to re-test me for Rocky Mountain Spotted fever, which probably would've killed/incapacitated me long before then. It was a stressful week

i got a tick on campus in 2017 and I thought i was gonna get Congo-Crimea haemmorhagic fever for sure. i kept it and brought it to the doctor but he laughed and said it only happens to villagers and that i didn't look like a villager.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

mawarannahr posted:

i got a tick on campus in 2017 and I thought i was gonna get Congo-Crimea haemmorhagic fever for sure. i kept it and brought it to the doctor but he laughed and said it only happens to villagers and that i didn't look like a villager.

profiling ftw.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

That was a fun game.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

this is what extraordinary rendition is

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

fluffdaddy when someone reregs

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

😞

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

:rip: lipze

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Ohtori Akio posted:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Willa Rogers posted:

The lactose-free milk I bought recently had an expiration date so far in the future I figured it must just be reconstituted powdered milk at this point

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

selec posted:

I’ll grab a little bottle of chocolate or strawberry candy milk once or twice a year and Jesus it’s incredible. guts don’t like it anymore though.

lol strawberry quick was divine

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Lpzie posted:

just having a Great Day!

nice dude

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

mawarannahr posted:

Glad you're not a villager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ohtori Akio posted: