Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

if only those college kids hadn't slept in tents the zionists would be rebuilding Gaza for the Palestinians right NOW!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://youtu.be/M7HJH0IH3dc?si=GbJILPCoF0N9dgUe

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

wow a bunch of bare minimum stuff (some of which wont even be applied) that can be hand-waved away in a day

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

aocia
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1783927367238340834

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

WampaLord posted:

Also we have our own C-SPAM grown podcast doing their gimmick but better. And we started before them!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3866329

plugging thiis

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

paranoid randroid posted:

MISTER STANCIL SIR, WHAT SUBFORM WERE YOU DEPLOYED TO? WHO WAS YOUR MOD? SIR WHAT THREAD DID YOU EARN THOSE GOLDEN MANBABIES IN?

Mister Stancil, I knew and served with TobleroneTriangular and you, sir, are no TobleroneTriangular.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Some Guy TT posted:

holy crap i watched both those shows but didnt realize until just now that was the same actress

regrettably the main thing i remember about the sports night character is that the nerdy guy breaks up with her because she keeps bullying him into going out dancing when hes made it clear multiple times that he hates going out dancing

Powerful B story for a sitcom.

SgtMongoose posted:

Remember all the stories a few weeks ago about how vibrant and energetic Biden was, walking out to his helicopter all by himself?

Turns out it was very short lived.

lol if walking alone on grass is highlighting that you're near death I don't think it's the "walking alone on grass" part that is doing the heavy lifting.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Do MA's make you a professional academic?

e: This guy knows how to get the GI Bill to pay for poo poo, I'll give him that.

Batchelor’s in Law & Politics. War Studies MA, dissertation on strategy in the Middle East. Psychology MSc study on psychology of disinformation. PhD study of post-war reconstruction, ongoing.

ee: Is this him? Maybe I shouldn't throw stones, if he's just bumming around Sandhurst.

Mr Andrew Fox: ‘Groupthink and Sunk Cost Fallacy: Task Force Helmand, 2004-10’ (Senior Lecturer, Royal Military Academy Sandhurst)

DJJIB-DJDCT has issued a correction as of 21:13 on Apr 26, 2024

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

two men with a combined age of over 150 years talking about being named an eligible bachelor.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

New clip to pearl clutch over dropped

A leader of the pro-Palestinian protests at Columbia University had a video emerge on social media this week, threatening violence to "Zionists."

https://thehill.com/homenews/education/4624467-columbia-university-protests-pro-palestinian-video-student/

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

In school you learn about the good civil rights guy, MLK and the bad civil rights guy, Malcolm X and the Black Panthers.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

Srice posted:

Someone post that contemporary political comic of MLK saying everyone was there to protest peacefully, and the town he's in looked like the remains of a warzone, tyia

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/RobertSkvarla/status/1783297006536155483

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Rubellavator posted:

In school you learn about the good civil rights guy, MLK and the bad civil rights guy, Malcolm X and the Black Panthers.

MLK was, rather famously, arrested many times. one of those times, he wrote a letter from jail, which i encourage all people to read and think about.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/USA_Polling/status/1783952153104576774

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Hell, the Apostle Paul was jailed. Turns out the powers that be really like abusing their abilities, and that says nothing negative about the aggressed upon.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Probably Magic posted:

Hell, the Apostle Paul was jailed. Turns out the powers that be really like abusing their abilities, and that says nothing negative about the aggressed upon.

Paul/Saul was the original greatest Poster

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Joe is a way better president for domestic issues than Obama ever was. I’d argue he accomplished more with a slim majority in Congress than Obama ever did with his filibuster proof majority. He also decided to acknowledge at least some of the needs of the Bernie Sanders supporters.

He’s also pro union and is allowing the resurgent labor movement in America to flourish.

The UAW just certified the VW Chattanooga TN plant. Right in the middle of the seat of power of anti labor “Gilead” style states. I set the bar very low but Biden did a running high jump way above where I expected him to. I’d say he’s a way better leader than Trudeau is when it comes to actual substance. As for his stance on I/P issues - yes that sucks. All political leaders are beholden to AIPAC and without AIPAC support you lose the election. So I’d rather pick the genocide supporter who benefits me domestically than the one who treats me like he would treat the Palestinians because I collect a paycheck for a living or happen to be the “wrong” background.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Jesus was no angel. If he didn't want to be crucified, he shouldn't have told Peter to bring a sword! What happened next is incredibly unimportant, what matters is, there was signs of a threat!

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

StealthArcher posted:

He’s also pro union and is allowing the resurgent labor movement in America to flourish.

lol jfc these people

"pro" union is passively "allowing" Unions to fight for their rights.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Joementum posted:

complete with re-reg story arc

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

let's unskew these polls

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Joementum posted:

Rereg arc, suddenly becoming the biggest deal, shoves his endless paragraphs to everyone everywhere, child accomplice, actually good hit lines followed by "be a good slave jack".

Yeah goddamn

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Joementum posted:

Ninja trying to argue Paul's an antisemite, and then he starts listing his Benjamite/Pharisee credentials.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

StealthArcher posted:

Joe is a way better president for domestic issues than Obama ever was.

This is obviously true. The problem is, as it was for LBJ, if you murder a lot of people it doesn't really matter what employment regulations your administration tries to enforce.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
You know things are really bad because even the usual Blue MAGA types are tipping from "Pollsters are in the tank for Trump and anyway, polls are meaningless! Shame on you!" to "Biden sacrificed the election for Israel's sake."

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

admittedly, not familiar with kaplan and some polling companies are batshit. that said, I think trump is leading in those states but probably not by that much.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

i let out an audible "ugh" at reading this. it's prime succ

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Nichael posted:

admittedly, not familiar with kaplan and some polling companies are batshit. that said, I think trump is leading in those states but probably not by that much.

Yeah, I do not believe that Trump is +5 in PA. He is not +15 in MI either, but he is +1 or more which is all that matters.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

probably not that high but hes been like +4-6 ish in most of those

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

[succ] I’d rather pick the genocide supporter who benefits me

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

HallelujahLee posted:

probably not that high but hes been like +4-6 ish in most of those

Biden has been securely ahead in PA which puts those other results in doubt

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

yeah I saw that footage out of California, thanks

red states assault protesters like THIS, blue states assault protesters like THAT

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

PhilippAchtel posted:

[succ] I’d rather pick the genocide supporter who benefits me

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

But I was told Michigan was still solidly dem and the Gaza genocide had no effect

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

lol jfc these people

"pro" union is passively "allowing" Unions to fight for their rights.

So they admit that Joe is pro-genocide, then

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/joementumvt/status/1783918678242664663

the SA to radical centrist pipeline must be stopped

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Joementum posted:

Biden has been securely ahead in PA which puts those other results in doubt

i dont know i just checked a couple of poll sites and its mostly trump winning in them not by a large amount but avg is +2

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Phone posted:

the SA to radical centrist pipeline must be stopped

to be fair, i only got to be a mod because hillary killed the last one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Phone posted:

https://twitter.com/joementumvt/status/1783918678242664663