Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

michael douglas was a weird choice for benjamin franklin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

thinking to sleep

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

thinking to sleep

Perchance to dream

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

shan't speculate

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

throw yourself, to the unvierse

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

IM COMING OUT!
I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chief McHeath posted:

thinking to sleep

Same.

Good night.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I seem to have lost my buttons so I can't close this thread and open the chat thread. Sorry folks :shrug:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

what a great avatar smugworth

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

it was a gift

bouncy balls on the awful app for android mobile experience!

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoNTblEQtf4

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I gotta do work related stuff Saturday morning poo poo gently caress rear end

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

SIDS Vicious posted:

one time i smoked salvia and i was looking at this tree across this field from me and it turned into me and as that happened i also turned into a tree and it winked at me and ran off and i was a tree

I have news for you. You were that tree. You took on the persona of Sid. The original Sid is standing in a park, waiting for you to return so the transformation can be reversed...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

In Utah for biz again.

Ive flown to loving uta like 5 times in the past 3 months. Same hotel. Same food. Same poo poo every single time.

UGHHHHHHHHH this is the problem with having a high percentage of a private equity firm.

Lol One of these guys is literally a like 10s loving millionaire who has a $10,000 set of golf clubs and probably shoots 140 every single time. He will go through 40 balls in a single day. Doesn't like the shot? Shoots another. It's funny to watch but man the guy just talks and talks and talks. Then drinks a bunch and talks about his various mistresses scattered throughout the country. Like dude has many hoes in many areas codes.

Funny to hear once but yikes I feel for his lawyer the guy cannot stop talking about things he SHOULD NOT be talking about. Especially in this industry with Weed about to be de classified. Don't loving talk on the business you IMBECILE.

Friday vibes are flight back to libmerica that hopefully doesn't get delayed by 4 hours like what happened a few days ago.

I'm just hoping the people next to me aren't huge loving anime geeks blasting the loudest phone speakers on the planet with Inuyasha or some poo poo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Friday. poo poo, Friday again....

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dogs rule

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

If fries were days, this is the kind of day they'd be

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The guy/gal on the right seems like the more responsible and in charge of the two - correct?

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Hello Friday thread, I am still awake from Thursday and the sleep deprivation is getting to me.

But I was wondering, do you think video game magazines could ever make a comeback?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

coconut monkey is never coming back, op

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
It's Friday and I don't have to work.

Nice!

How's your Friday?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

outside cat we kind of inherited from the previous owners of the house that is extremely skittish has a bigass bite wound from a cat fight that looks kind of infected :/

guess i gotta get some of that antimicrobial spray and hit it with that poo poo when he goes for his food bowl or something, never going to be able to catch it let alone take it to a vet

it's this one big dumbass rear end in a top hat cat that lives next door that is always bullying our really nice outside cats for territory

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

TelevisedInsanity posted:

Hello Friday thread, I am still awake from Thursday and the sleep deprivation is getting to me.

But I was wondering, do you think video game magazines could ever make a comeback?

Put it in the 'zine!

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Toxic Mental posted:

outside cat we kind of inherited from the previous owners of the house that is extremely skittish has a bigass bite wound from a cat fight that looks kind of infected :/

guess i gotta get some of that antimicrobial spray and hit it with that poo poo when he goes for his food bowl or something, never going to be able to catch it let alone take it to a vet

it's this one big dumbass rear end in a top hat cat that lives next door that is always bullying our really nice outside cats for territory

Oh no, poor kitty.

I hope he'll be well. :ohdear:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Toxic Mental posted:

drat hope the kitty's ok.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

powerful dog energy, you love to see it

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

where is crunchville, relative to flavor town?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Prof. Crocodile posted:

where is crunchville, relative to flavor town?

It's a city within a city type of setup

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

First Friday of summer!

https://i.imgur.com/nfWkaDw.mp4

(it is cold and raining)

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Friday and I went into the office for as early as I could, because I've missed days and need to be home early for the internet tech.

Moving loving sucks.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Enfys posted:

First Friday of summer!

(it is cold and raining)

this is the embodiment of lap when the friday thread opens and happy people post in it

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Luvcow posted:

this is the embodiment of lap when the friday thread opens and happy people post in it

They have the same size brains too

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Enfys posted:

First Friday of summer!

(it is cold and raining)

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Woke up way too early and haven’t fallen back asleep yet, but then my cat came to cuddle so everything is good now

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Woke up way too early and haven’t fallen back asleep yet, but then my cat came to cuddle so everything is good now

Bonesaw woke me up because there was a 1 millimeter square of visible bottom in his otherwise half full cat food dish. He was NOT amused

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Where should I have brunch

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bird with big dick posted:

rear end

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Reckon I'll play more LETS BUILD A ZOO today. got a lot more animals to splice together. Snakebear much?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

are you still in Vegas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Taint