Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

in 1969 the libs established an elite school for the top 1% of their concern trolls.

its purpose was to make sure it's posters could provide the most disingenuous, poorly supported and superficial arguments free of historical context

they succeeded. today the libs call it online posting discourse school.

the posters call it

DOG GUNN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
God is the Greatest1
Death to America2
Death to Israel3,4
A Curse Upon the Jews5,6,7
Victory to Islam8
Please See Footnotes

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

If you are a moron you might think all this conflict must be from the eternal ancient religious wars of the Middle East and nothing to do with the colonial machinations of the last few hundred years.

Breathe easy Dog of the Empire, your big boat will soon bring you home where your Captain can restock on the cookies and marvel movies that feed your dumb face.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
well, that was fun

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

DogGunn posted:

To be honest, I'll take my leave like the USS Ike and get out of here. It's clear this is a circle jerk I won't be able to join.

You've succeeded, I'll give you that.

yeah this circle jerk is only for big dick G's and you my friend are a 2-inch tosser.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
this guys lamer than the ukraine supporter guys lol

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.

DogGunn posted:

To be honest, I'll take my leave like the USS Ike and get out of here. It's clear this is a circle jerk I won't be able to join.

Come back, dogshit, come back.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

DogGunn posted:

Inshallah, you will enjoy your well-deserved chain probing, concern troll.

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
Who else will tell us how the only outside people to take military action against a crime against humanity are morally inferior?

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
if stoplights are a problem for ben-gvir maybe he would prefer this style intersection instead

https://x.com/HowThingsWork_/status/1750258420144570863

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Owlbear Camus posted:

in 1969 the libs established an elite school for the top 1% of their concern trolls.

its purpose was to make sure it's posters could provide the most disingenuous, poorly supported and superficial arguments free of historical context

they succeeded. today the libs call it online posting discourse school.

the posters call it

DOG GUNN

It's the opinions you get bundled with the bulk coupons you get in the mail. Just the absolute default poo poo, you click the newspaper icon on the taskbar and it says they cut babies out of ladies and threw them in ovens and you're like WOW and that becomes your identity for somewhere between six months and the rest of your natural life. If somebody gave you a harmonica you'd be a harmonica guy, but they didn't, so you're this

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Fleetwood posted:

if stoplights are a problem for ben-gvir maybe he would prefer this style intersection instead

https://x.com/HowThingsWork_/status/1750258420144570863

Don't like that as either pedestrian or driver

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

"Perhaps you haven't read their flag," shouts Israel, over bulldozers concealing hospital staff in another mass grave.

"They curse us for this."

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

DogGunn posted:

Too bad they do gently caress all for their own people. They ain't humanitarians at all.

fighting the evil empire is in fact helping their people

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

DogGunn posted:

Loads of cultural and religious wars that stem back centuries.

DogGunn posted:

You're joking right?

What western countries existed during the Jihads and Crusades?

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
The middle east was a bastion of civilization to rival China for centuries while Europe was a bunch of backwater illiterates loving their cousins and fighting over 2 square miles of bog. This only changed as the Europeans gained access to overseas colonies in the Americas and bypassed the Silk Road trade routes that ran through what was then Ottoman territory. Even up until the 19th and early 20th century though the ME kept pace just barely with European technological and social advancement. It was only after the dismemberment of the Ottomans by the European powers at the end of WW1 and the majority of the ME was turned into colonies that they truly and near permanently fell behind. It certainly didn't help that the British deliberately cultivated religious fundamentalists as regional allies to oppose the modernizing pan-arab nationalism that opposed them.

To act like the MENA region has been a basket case for centuries is little more than an attempt at western flattery by comparison at best or outright white nationalism at worst. Also you have to be a true dumbass to name check the loving Crusades and then ask "what western countries were involved". Perhaps you should try opening literally any history book ever, even the bad ones will get you far enough to show you how ridiculous that question is.

Blaisedell
May 7, 2008

Real Mean Queen posted:

It was supposed to be really easy, it’s just a bunch of armed bumpkins in the middle east, the exact thing the modern troops are most experienced at winning wars against. What could have gone wrong?

But they put some guerilla action on. And a white man can't fight a guerilla warfare. Guerilla action takes heart, takes nerve, and he doesn't have that. He's brave when he's got tanks. He's brave when he's got planes. He's brave when he's got bombs. He's brave when he's got a whole lot of company along with him. But you take that little man from Africa and Asia; turn him loose in the woods with a blade. A blade. That's all he needs. All he needs is a blade. And when the sun comes down – goes down and it's dark, it's even-Stephen.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

PawParole posted:

https://twitter.com/NukedFirstWorld/status/1784024137473589343

Zionism is a curse upon Jewish people, just like Nazism was a curse upon Germans and all forms of ethnic and racial supremecists are a curse upon humanity.

One step forward, two steps back. Elon is waging a war against censorship with the Australian government and I'm 100% on his side on it. Then he pulls poo poo like this and I remember why I think he's such a piece of poo poo.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Oh did the thread get some neocon dipshit

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

you should've been nicer to dogturdd, they were building up to their magnum opus that would've clearly demonstrated to the whole thread that opposing a genocide is antisemitic

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

One step forward, two steps back. Elon is waging a war against censorship with the Australian government and I'm 100% on his side on it. Then he pulls poo poo like this and I remember why I think he's such a piece of poo poo.

Always assume anything you happen agree with Musk on is accidental and that his actual motives are 3 parts dumb as gently caress to 2 parts fashy as gently caress

Blaisedell
May 7, 2008

I'm pretty sure that's a joke tweet and Musk didn't actually say that.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

american official:- israel did massive cromes against humanity and still loving sucks and is losing the war!

====

Senior US official: Israel destroyed Khan Younis in search of Hamas leaders

The New York Times reports a senior U.S. official:

We tell Israel that there is a more accurate way to prosecute the leaders of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) than destroying Rafah part by part.

Israel believed Hamas leaders were in Khan Younis and destroyed the city for them and did not find them.

Israel destroyed the Gaza City and killed many Hamas fighters but many of them appeared again.

On April 18, a Hamas unit fired a rocket from Beit Lahiya in northern Gaza towards Ashkelon.

If Israel launches a major operation with Rafah, US President Joe Biden will consider restricting some arms sales to it.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31587;&%231591;

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

i don’t think musk has said much on israel but he’s certainly an ardent Zionist given how the entire reactionary tech sect basically worships israel

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

DogGunn posted:

This is "an amazing people"? People holding up a sign like this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slogan_of_the_Houthi_movement

Am I missing something here?

DTI, DTA

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

ansar allah has permanently destroyed the myth of american naval superiority through restricting access to the motherfucking suez canal of all things for 6 months, if your navy can't protect the suez you don't have a capable navy... aircraft carriers now have to stay out of reach of hypersonics and drones and hang out in safe waters

HermitSupplier
Sep 19, 2023

DogGunn posted:

You're joking right?

finally this thread is asking the big questions

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

the Jihads

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

you know THE Jihads, the ones, those over there.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

DogGunn posted:

Ahh yes, the Middle East was a bastion of peace and prosperity before Israel.

record time to the racism

fizziester
Dec 21, 2023

DogGunn posted:

I hope that you have learned why Americans don't have free healthcare.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

you know THE Jihads, the ones, those over there.

are these jihads with us in the room right now

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
your own personal jihad

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

DogGunn posted:

Even though Israel nor the US are involved in the civil war (nor Jews)?

You're joking right?

trolled too close to the sun

no one is this ignorant about history

or are they?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

are these jihads with us in the room right now

they’re just out of frame, laughing

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
I can be your angel or you jihad

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Ash1138 posted:

trolled too close to the sun

no one is this ignorant about history

or are they?

My theory is that hasbarah is buying the same lists of logins and passwords that are otherwise being used by people trying to advertise singles in your area or whatever

MightyBigMinus
Jan 26, 2020

do you think he's a dog thats a gun, like a nazi trained german shepard

or a gun thats for dogs, like a cop

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

*reading about mass graves*

well, gotta remember the jihads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

DogGunn posted:

This is "an amazing people"? People holding up a sign like this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slogan_of_the_Houthi_movement

Am I missing something here?

shut up and autoban zionist dog