Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Real Mean Queen posted:

Just from my personal perspective, I saw a lot of stuff a few months ago about how the houthis were gonna learn why I can’t go to a doctor, which I’m still a little confused about, and then it looks like they fuckin didn’t learn why that is at all

it's because all that money goes to bombing pieces of wood that have been painted to look like missiles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
uncritical support for ansar allah

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
ansar allah are the only arabs and muslims other than the palestinians and lebanese. everyone else in the region especially me are dogshit.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

DogGunn posted:

Possibility - but I'm sure they have the capability to reload at sea.

you came to the wrong thread if you were expecting tendies

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

DogGunn posted:

Loads of cultural and religious wars that stem back centuries.

crazy how quickly those cultural and religious wars get settled when western countries gtfo

Blaisedell
May 7, 2008

Liberals attribute far to much meaning to symbols while ignoring concrete action and conrete conditions. "but their flag? what about their terrible flag!? think of the vexillology!". Ansarallah and the Yemeni people have shown, by their concrete actions, to be heroes that western liberals could only dream of emulating

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

DogGunn posted:

This is "an amazing people"? People holding up a sign like this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slogan_of_the_Houthi_movement

Am I missing something here?

I could talk about how Houthis talk about their slogan, that it is aimed at the same at goverments and imperialism that is directly responsible for killing 400k of their people. But whats important, more than anyone else in the world, they are trying to stop a genocide that is atm killing 100 kids a day. That's really all you need to know.

DogGunn
Feb 2, 2009

hadji murad posted:

why are weirdos like you more bothered by words than genocidal actions?

Who the gently caress said I'm not bothered by what Israel is doing...?

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

DogGunn posted:

your words and deeds

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

DogGunn posted:

“yeah there’s a genocide happening but can we talk about this flag first? guys? the flag! the flag is bad!”

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

DogGunn posted:

To be fair you do seem very bothered by what Israel is doing (losing)

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

It was supposed to be really easy, it’s just a bunch of armed bumpkins in the middle east, the exact thing the modern troops are most experienced at winning wars against. What could have gone wrong?

DogGunn
Feb 2, 2009

Shageletic posted:

I could talk about how Houthis talk about their slogan, that it is aimed at the same at goverments and imperialism that is directly responsible for killing 400k of their people.

Even though Israel nor the US are involved in the civil war (nor Jews)?

crepeface posted:

crazy how quickly those cultural and religious wars get settled when western countries gtfo

You're joking right?

What western countries existed during the Jihads and Crusades?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

DogGunn posted:

Your posts?

DogGunn
Feb 2, 2009

Red Baron posted:

“yeah there’s a genocide happening but can we talk about this flag first? guys? the flag! the flag is bad!”

Ahh of course - you must think you're helping the Palestinians by posting on the internet then?

Shageletic posted:

Your posts?

Honky Mao posted:

To be fair you do seem very bothered by what Israel is doing (losing)

You guys seem to assume a lot - that's on you.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

It's a classic maneuver seen in any civil rights movement of zooming into details that shock the individual's conscience instead of the context it arises from, and more importantly, the greater injustice and any attempt to combat it. It's boring.

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

:staredog: :synpa:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the important thing to keep in mind is that I would never say anything bad about Jews. therefore I am a better person than the Houthis, and have no cause to feel inadequate. I’m a goody good boy who says only good things and has good thoughts all the time, because I’m good.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
houthis rule, doggunn drools

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

It is really despicable that Palestinians have for thousands of years peaceably minded their own business, in a place with no more wars than anywhere else changing the flags around from time to time until 1948 when they get genocided and ethnically cleansed from their lands by European colonists and then maliciously ignorant people act like this is how it always is in the savage Middle East, Millenia of strife, barbarians have themselves to blame, etc.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

DogGunn posted:

This is "an amazing people"? People holding up a sign like this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slogan_of_the_Houthi_movement

Am I missing something here?

Yay we got a live one. Now do what the current actual defense minister and prime minister and president say AND DO next

Never wait I saw your other post about whether western countries existed during the crusades, lol never mind, please stick to animes or whatever it is you post about

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
this is the part where you express sadness that we're not mature enough to discuss this very important point, declare victory, and then leave hateread the thread forever

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

doggun please draw your suggestion for a new and more agreeable ansarallah flag and post it itt

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

DogGunn posted:

Ahh of course - you must think you're helping the Palestinians by posting on the internet then?

You seem to assume a lot - that's on you.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
it takes a truly sick mind to start tone policing genocide victims, but shitlibs find a way i guess

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

DogGunn posted:

You're joking right?

ever heard of France and England? they’re a pretty big deal. the occident and orient? sounds frenchy to me.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

DogGunn posted:

:dafuq:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

DogGunn posted:

You're joking right?

lmfao

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
A curse upon DogGunn

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
who is this dogturdd guy

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/NukedFirstWorld/status/1784024137473589343

Zionism is a curse upon Jewish people, just like Nazism was a curse upon Germans and all forms of ethnic and racial supremecists are a curse upon humanity.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

DogGunn posted:

lol

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

DogGunn posted:

lol

DogGunn
Feb 2, 2009

Shageletic posted:

It's a classic maneuver seen in any civil rights movement of zooming into details that shock the individual's conscience instead of the context it arises from, and more importantly, the greater injustice and any attempt to combat it. It's boring.

lol

Red Baron posted:

You seem to assume a lot - that's on you.

wot?

Owlbear Camus posted:

doggun please draw your suggestion for a new and more agreeable ansarallah flag and post it itt

Nah, I've already suggested they hire a vexillologist. Perhaps CGP Grey.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

DogGunn posted:

karma is real and by banishing you to the shadow realm we can do our infinitesimally small part

DogGunn
Feb 2, 2009

Mola Yam posted:

this is the part where you express sadness that we're not mature enough to discuss this very important point, declare victory, and then leave hateread the thread forever

To be honest, I'll take my leave like the USS Ike and get out of here. It's clear this is a circle jerk I won't be able to join.

Regarde Aduck posted:

karma is real and by banishing you to the shadow realm we can do our infinitesimally small part

You've succeeded, I'll give you that.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

DogGunn posted:

Possibility - but I'm sure they have the capability to reload at sea.

Lmao they do not.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Doggun it, what a waste of space.

Haha missed that. That's hilarious. I wonder if this dude thinks England and Feance are real countries (they're not)

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

DogGunn posted:

To be honest, I'll take my leave like the USS Ike and get out of here. It's clear this is a circle jerk I won't be able to join.

I'm truly sorry about your stolen cargo ship/abandoned settlement/retreating warship or whatever situation has directly impacted you but it happened for a good reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

DogGunn posted:

no, not yet