Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stux posted:

and hell i might even play some dragon dogma 2.

A must, good sir. There’s nothing sadder than seeing a pawn has stopped leveling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
balatro

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
spending the morning with Gradius (NES)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DemoniusX’s fondest memory is the birthday his dad got him a pack of Crystal Pepsi and him and his brother “drank Crystal Pepsi and played Gradius until our heads exploded”.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

DemoniusX’s fondest memory is the birthday his dad got him a pack of Crystal Pepsi and him and his brother “drank Crystal Pepsi and played Gradius until our heads exploded”.

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
beat diablo 1 and now I don't know

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Continued grinding and pushing a little further into the dungeon in Etrian Odyssey III with this morning's coffee, now I'm in the finale of FFVII Rebirth so hopefully I can get that finished today though Remake and the second to last chapter of Rebirth showed that this team knows how to make a really long finale.

Once Rebirth is knocked out I'll start focusing on Infinite Wealth so probably some of that today, and maybe a little FFV in between--party comp is still pretty similar to last week's but I made Bartz a summoner/black mage, might swap him back to ninja with summoner as the secondary skill once I get a few levels in it and accumulate some more summons.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

lol

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.
Bought vanpire survivors and basically played it nonstop after beating TOTK. Gaming is the noblest thing a person can do

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

very nice i like posted:

Bought vanpire survivors and basically played it nonstop after beating TOTK. Gaming is the noblest thing a person can do

vampire survivors is so sick, I should go back for th latest dtuff

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

making a Fire Temple.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

vampire survivors is so sick, I should go back for th latest dtuff

I think I'm missing like 2 dlcs at this point but yeah

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

lmao

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

In Training posted:

making a Fire Temple.

looks kinda like the tzhaar city from runescape

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
more advance wars. pushing hawke's poo poo in

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I haven't beaten Super Castlevania in a long time and it's now definitely showing. I only game over'd once before hitting stages 7 and 8 and holy poo poo, a few of these areas it's like Konami just got in a room and went "you know what, gently caress it, let's just have a series of rooms that are purely All The Annoying poo poo You Hate About Castlevania." even with the multi-directional whip, I think I've gotten solidly owned at least four or five times now and im gonna need a gamer break to preserve some dignity and pull outta a Skill Issue spiral

The soundtrack in this is godly, that was something I forgot about

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2666510/Rustys_Retirement/

while i do chores

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

A must, good sir. There’s nothing sadder than seeing a pawn has stopped leveling.

I sent one of my friend's pawns back with a wakestone because I was feeling generous and they were really low level and I don't think they've played since. I want them to give it back

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

totk is so good. im glad i didnt do some crazy 100% run the first time cause theres so much i missed. zelda ftw

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Still sick. And sick of the bullshit. Basketball plus Doom all day prolly. Unless I gather enough emotional strength to start the Rebirth finale.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Still sick. And sick of the bullshit. Basketball plus Doom all day prolly. Unless I gather enough emotional strength to start the Rebirth finale.

get well soon gamer

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Osrs

----------------

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

what u skilling

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Emoticon of you with your giant head trying to take a poo poo like a dog, with your hard penis exposed.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Stux posted:

what u skilling

goals rn are to get base 50 stats so im training farming while ranging sand crabs. dreading doing runecrafting lol

Wormskull posted:

Emoticon of you with your giant head trying to take a poo poo like a dog, with your hard penis exposed.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

Dongicus posted:

goals rn are to get base 50 stats so im training farming while ranging sand crabs. dreading doing runecrafting lol

[group of 30-40 year old men with sciatica in unison] :corsair: lets loving goooooo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

very nice i like posted:

[group of 30-40 year old men with sciatica in unison] :corsair: lets loving goooooo

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

very nice i like posted:

lmfao

----------------

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

isaac

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Dongicus posted:

based. simply say you ar a 1 rc pure, problem solved

very nice i like posted:

this.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Decided to make an RPG in RPG Maker on PS1

https://www.twitch.tv/ritoru_demon

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

played through the hades 2 technical test. can't wait for early access to come out. wanted to wait for the full release but it's not gonna happen

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
feel like replaying halo but i have no more space on my computer.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
won my first run in balatro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

last train home. it's like a fire emblem company of heroes