Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

blackmet posted:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4624817-maine-threat-winner-take-all-nebraska-electorial-college/

Basically, if Nebraska goes through with its hackneyed plan to change how they allocate their electoral college votes, Maine will try to change theirs as well to counterbalance.

Republicans: NO, NOT LIKE THAT!

I hope so. That my Electoral Vote has gone to Trump the last 2 elections bothers me greatly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulf
Jul 15, 2001

FOUR COLORS
ONE LOVE
Nap Ghost

MrQwerty posted:

She was already with him at that time iirc, I believe she was pregnant with their criminal son when that happened

What has Barron done??

Edit: Oh, sorry, the rest fit so I thought this was in ref to Melania.

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat

Got this in another format? I want to share it.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

"Wow! Former A.G. Bill Barr, who let a lot of great people down by not investigating Voter Fraud in our Country, has just Endorsed me for President despite the fact that I called him "Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy" (New York Post!)," he wrote.

"Based on the fact that I greatly appreciate his wholehearted Endorsement, I am removing the word "Lethargic" from my statement. Thank you Bill. MAGA2024!" he added.

Barr: Yep, this only reinforces my resolve.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Escape From Noise posted:

GOP platform:

Buy a pack of squares
Arrive at the apartment
Confront the investor
Explain the situation
Have him sign the documents
Bind him to a chair
Handcuff him
Place him face down on the bed
Shoot him once
Remember gloves
Scan apartment
Kill the dog
Kill the dog
Kill the dog
Emphasis
Kill the dog
Kill the dog
Kill the dog
Emphasis
Kill the dog
Emphasis
On kill the dog
Emphasis
Kill the dog

Sure thing cool guy

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Here you go!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

This Noem murderous animal killer thing is fascinating to me for one reason: It will show how far Republicans have fallen. Will they reject her for this obvious psychopathy? Or will they embrace and rush to her defense, for Tribe reasons?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

redshirt posted:

This Noem murderous animal killer thing is fascinating to me for one reason: It will show how far Republicans have fallen. Will they reject her for this obvious psychopathy? Or will they embrace and rush to her defense, for Tribe reasons?

But you see it's a big enough tent, even for the sociopaths!

Ron Howard: The Republican Party embraced her, for she was one of their own.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

redshirt posted:

Do we have any real meaningful indication as how that's playing out for the R wing other than Loomer saying stuff?

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Kristi Noem killed her puppy - Here’s why that’s bad for Biden

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

redshirt posted:

There's a lot of competition for Trump VP, so I think you'll see Republicans condemning her for this. Otherwise they wouldn't care.

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Nottherealaborn posted:

Kristi Noem killed her puppy - Here’s why that’s bad for Biden

"Noem showed the strength of character needed to carry out difficult decisions. Biden on the other hand sent his dogs away from the public eye, showing what a coward he is when it comes to dealing with reality."

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
"I say, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, an old expression used by Fighters."

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

redshirt posted:

Well, it's "Team Trump approved":

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1784004983383318942

National Republican Committee now fundraising on dog-killing book

quote:

Republicans’ newest cash-grab effort involves a Donald Trump running mate hopeful and her tale of shooting dead the family dog.

The National Republican Congressional Committee Friday sent out an email alert hawking signed copies of South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem’s forthcoming memoir, “No Going Back: The Truth on What’s Wrong with Politics and How We Move America Forward.”

Readers are told they must act now to read the “uncensored story of the chaos in Washington D.C.” because “these books are flying off the shelves.” On Friday, Republicans offered up free copies of the book to anyone willing to donate $35 or more. The email was “Team Trump approved.”

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Was waiting for this take

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

You know Chud/GOP is going to double double down and start having puppy cullings.
Not joking.

e: “Why euthanize strays when she can just shoot them? Stand your ground style.”

WaywardWoodwose
May 19, 2008

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

redshirt posted:

She thinks it shows she has the strength to make the hard decisions, and if you aren't making those choices someone might make them about you.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

redshirt posted:

They'll show their support by live streaming murdering their own pets. To own the libs.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

"but what about the dead fetuses"
then again the same whackjobs have done poo poo like this so

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

How did they know I said that, what the gently caress?! I said that in the privacy of my own electric vehicle after picking my husband (I'm a man) up from the pro-Hamas rally on the way to the vegan coffee shop.

Disco Pope fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Apr 27, 2024

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

Oh yeah?

Well then, allow me to bring up our biggest political problem to defend our most recent political problem.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

yeah pretty much, I'm glad they agree

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Jesus Christ. What a psycho.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

is that fat farty sack of poo poo planning to do anything today?

oh and let me turn on my monitor

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kazil posted:

Golfin', I'd assume.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

kazil posted:

Gotta do something real nice for his lovely wife to make up for the crooked radical left DOJ making him miss her birthday

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

Whoa she even lets them sit on the yardcouch!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kazil posted:

Bitch about how unfair life is while a bunch of people from The Villages give him a standing ovation for walking into a room, I assume

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

ok i'll admit, that's pretty funny.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

zone posted:

"but what about the dead fetuses"
then again the same whackjobs have done poo poo like this so

That'd make an awesome tattoo. By awesome I mean terrible.

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat

Cool! I'll use that in the future. Thanks.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1784247793848127753

lol what the gently caress? This is so strange, I dont think I can describe it accurately but he's just kind of standing there and pacing a bit while the video of trump plays behind him. No commentary, no insight, just...staring intently because it's all very serious I guess. What is the point of making a video like this? I just kept waiting for him to do something, anything, to justify making this but nope. I can only assume it's a sex thing and he gets off looking at himself while trump is speaking or something

edit; keep in mind this is one of the great legal scholars trump keeps talking about

Steadiman fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Apr 27, 2024

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Steadiman posted:

lol what the gently caress? This is so strange, I dont think I can describe it accurately but he's just kind of standing there and pacing a bit while the video of trump plays behind him. No commentary, no insight, just...staring intently because it's all very serious I guess. What is the point of making a video like this? I just kept waiting for him to do something, anything, to justify making this but nope. I can only assume it's a sex thing and he gets off looking at himself while trump is speaking or something

No ring.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Steadiman posted:

he's just baskiing in the glow of a sublime orange sunsetting rapist.

edit: he's drinking urine btw. i looked it up and it's actually super healthy & good for u

Buce fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Apr 27, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lmao that guy's whole gimmick is grimacing into the camera while focusing on his arms

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I want to end this derail because there's gonna be a million more of these exact same arguments this year. I'm wrong you're right let's move on.

You're probably too old to keep reading this thread

MrQwerty posted:

Even people who are going to vote for Biden are desperate to create a narrative that he has or looks like he has dementia, which he most certainly does not, while Trump gets away with sounding like he's actively having a stroke. It's loving stupid self-defeating poo poo and needs to stop.

I think that, in a lot of ways, Obama kind of messed up the political expectations of people who became politically aware around 2008. Whatever you think of his policies in retrospect, you can't deny that he has massive once-in-a-century charisma and his '08 campaign was legitimately inspiring, especially coming off Bush II and The Great Recession. I still maintain that he got the Nobel prize for not being George W Bush.

It seems that even people who hate him from the left still subconsciously expect the president to be smooth, Obama-level charismatic, and exciting.

Also, just now thinking about it, it's kinda crazy how Trump singlehandedly made the Bush II years not seem as awful and insane as they absolutely were.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Youforgotaboutme.jpg

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
holding my kid's tiny empty mug they use for hot chocolate with both hands like a very normal human today. id do anything to support my president