Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

B-Rock452 posted:

Lol he looks like my 4 year old when I tell her it's bedtime

Note how he's gripping the coffee mug like he's going to break it with his bare hands in a show of the true force of MAGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

redshirt posted:

I'm just talking out loud here, but 1984 was 40 years ago. So in 1984, 40 years prior was 1944.

Sir I was born that year, I do not need the reminder that I'm 40. :mods:

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I thought the Url said Hanged Dong Camp and wound up very disappointed

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

MrQwerty posted:

Note how he's gripping the coffee mug like he's going to break it with his bare hands in a show of the true force of MAGA

if it was actually filled with steaming hot coffee I might be a little impressed. An obviously empty cup...not so much

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Fishmasher posted:

Whoa she even lets them sit on the yardcouch!

She doesn’t.

Do svidaniya, doggos.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
We call her Stormy Daniels because it's what she wants us to call her. It's sign of respect to call her by her preferred name!

For the same reason, I will always call it Twitter no matter what musky wants.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Scags McDouglas posted:

I'm sorry thread Scags gets ornery when he hasn't had his metamucil, but if you ask nicely he'll probably still give you a werthers

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Trump just got drafted at fullback for the New York Jets

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Scags McDouglas posted:

NGL I'd watch an uncensored video from an alternate reality where they got their mitts on Mikey Pence.

I don't think there's any universe where they get their hands on him. Any timeline where they get close just has a higher death toll. Remember that one rioter did get within a corridor of Pence and she got instantly iced by the Secret Service

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

FuturePastNow posted:

that one rioter

SAY HER NAME

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

MrQwerty posted:

SAY HER NAME

Deedee Megadoodoo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

SAY HER NAME

Queen Antifita

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here’s Larry Brock :lol:

quote:

According to the government’s evidence, Brock – a retired Lieutenant Colonel in the U.S. Air Force – was among rioters in a mob that illegally entered the Capitol grounds and Capitol Building on Jan. 6, 2021. Brock was wearing a tactical vest and had a helmet. He entered the Capitol at approximately 2:24 p.m. through the Senate Wing Doors. He moved through various areas of the building, including the Crypt and Rotunda. While in an area near the Rotunda Doors, he picked up a discarded pair of plastic flex-cuffs and kept them while in the building.

Brock entered the balcony of the Senate at approximately 2:43 p.m. He then moved downstairs and entered the Senate Chamber about five minutes later. He walked around the Senate Chamber for about eight minutes and, during that time, he rifled through paperwork on Senators’ desks. He then exited the Capitol at approximately 3:01 p.m., 37 minutes after he entered.

In the weeks leading to Jan. 6, Brock posted messages on social media, including one on Dec. 27, 2020, in which he stated, “I prefer insurrection at this point,” and another on Jan. 5, in which he declared, “our second American Revolution begins in less than two days.”

He had zip ties

Truly innocent

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

I have yet to see a GOP stooge wearing outdoor gear that does not appear to be brand new.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

QuarkJets posted:

I'm sorry thread Scags gets ornery when he hasn't had his metamucil, but if you ask nicely he'll probably still give you a werthers

If I wasn't so creaky and decrepit I'd be challenging you to a fight.

Just um, we warned.

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Nap Ghost

MrQwerty posted:

SAY HER NAME

FuturePastNow posted:

Deedee Megadoodoo

redshirt posted:

Queen Antifita

Adele Dazeem

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I really hope Trump is found guilty for the Stormy Daniels case. It seems like such a slam dunk case, but you can never be too sure when it comes to a jury trial. I'm just so loving tired of Trump, and especially is followers. :(

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

loving A. In the year 2020 right wing fucks literally tried to overthrow our government.

And yet here we are in 2024, dealing with them as if they are part of the government, part of the system, just oh hey there guy who tried to overthrow our country.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

My favorite part of the whole J6th saga is all of the men that were caught on video and instantly turned in by their ex wives. I bet their calls to the FBI were absolutely heavenly.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

FuturePastNow posted:

I don't think there's any universe where they get their hands on him. Any timeline where they get close just has a higher death toll. Remember that one rioter did get within a corridor of Pence and she got instantly iced by the Secret Service

When Hinckley shot Reagan, one agent pulled a freaking Uzi out of nowhere in about two seconds, so it would have been interesting to see what kind of clandestine firepower appeared in this case.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

oh, me? yeah, i'll beat you up if you're mean to my twumpy >:|

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

kazil posted:

Trump just got drafted at fullback for the New York Jets

Boy, they've been desperate ever since Flash got shanghaied onto that space rocket.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol fuckin Jets

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
Why is SCOTUS pushing back the immunity case to June? I know they're delaying it to help Trump, but what reason did they give for the delay?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Scags McDouglas posted:

Uhm, that's exactly when you start forgetting your age, so yeah you do.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Democratic governors post pics of themselves and their dogs to Twitter in response to Kristi Noem's bragging about dog murder.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1784247793848127753

lol what the gently caress? This is so strange, I dont think I can describe it accurately but he's just kind of standing there and pacing a bit while the video of trump plays behind him. No commentary, no insight, just...staring intently because it's all very serious I guess. What is the point of making a video like this? I just kept waiting for him to do something, anything, to justify making this but nope. I can only assume it's a sex thing and he gets off looking at himself while trump is speaking or something

edit; keep in mind this is one of the great legal scholars trump keeps talking about

its what his wife sees when his dinner is late

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Wouldn't shooting a perfectly healthy dog be considered animal abuse. And if so, why hasn't she been arrested?

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Waltzing Along posted:

Wouldn't shooting a perfectly healthy dog be considered animal abuse. And if so, why hasn't she been arrested?

YA BUT SHOULDNT YOU BE LOCKED UP FOR RIPPING A PEFECTTLY HEALTHY CHILD OUT OF A WOMAN AND STOMPING ON IT?!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

HJE-Cobra posted:

Why does he refer to RFK Jr. as Junior' with an apostrophe

I’ve researched this extensively and wish to tentatively suggest the hypothesis that it’s because he’s a loving barely literate idiot.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
I come here for the TRUMPlols and chuds owning themselves, not to be reminded of old yeller. :(

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

If this is true it’s a big :lol:

good gently caress traitors, they should be happy the people of dc wernt giving them the lightpost treatment.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Outpost22 posted:

I come here for the TRUMPlols and chuds owning themselves, not to be reminded of old yeller. :(

Drake no: Old Yeller

Drake yes: Old Smeller

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Religious Folks (tm) think animals have no Soul and are put on this corrupt earth to be mistreated by humans as they see fit.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

The failing new york times would have you believe that she can be charged with dog murder but she's a republican and has TOTAL IMMUNITY

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Bible tells them this world is theirs, to do with what they wilt*

*The bible does not tell them this

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Brain Curry posted:

Drake no: Old Yeller

Drake yes: Old Smeller

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Jr shot an elephant
Eric shot a leopard
Vanky probably shoots chinchillas with an airgun

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Waltzing Along posted:

Elite member of the Party apparatus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I know it's been said before but Trump's inability to understand pet ownership says so much about that husk that appears almost humanlike. Is it because his brain only goes to Step 1 and he doesn't see how having a cat or dog immediately offers profits to him personally?