Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins posted:

what kind of insane person pours a beer into a non chilled glass

People who's fridge/freezer space is occupied by food and drinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

RBC posted:

lol i forgot about this. psycho poo poo

i may get some poo poo but of, the ways we transport dogs over long distances, this is probably way less cruel then sticking the dog in a crate in pitch black in the cargo hold of a 737,

at least poor Seamus got to see the sunlight and had some concept of what was going on during transport. Probably even got to go out and walk around every few hours when they stopped for gas

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

titty_baby_ posted:

Eat field workers?? Strange

long pig has many essential amino acids

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

skill issue

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

was there no room in the car for the dog

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

The Nastier Nate posted:

i may get some poo poo but of, the ways we transport dogs over long distances, this is probably way less cruel then sticking the dog in a crate in pitch black in the cargo hold of a 737,

at least poor Seamus got to see the sunlight and had some concept of what was going on during transport. Probably even got to go out and walk around every few hours when they stopped for gas

AT 75 MPH ARE YOU SERIOUS

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

The Nastier Nate posted:

if the crate had been secured in the back of a truck against the cab with wind protection, it's not really a big deal. It wasn't. The dog was likely fighting for oxygen every breath.

titty_baby_ posted:

wow you'd think rich people would just buy a bigger fridge.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

The Nastier Nate posted:

The dog poo poo all over their station wagon

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

mods we’ve seen enough, he’s the nastiest nate

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

“hey CSPAM what if animal abuse but different???? hmmm???”

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

if the crate had been secured in the back of a truck against the cab with wind protection, it's not really a big deal. It wasn't. The dog was likely fighting for oxygen every breath.

wow you'd think rich people would just buy a bigger fridge.

I remember mitt made some half rear end windshield which is hilarious if you've ever seen the kind of handyman poo poo white collar suburbanites do

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Buddykins posted:

I can't think of a single beer bar or brewery I frequent (and I stick to the high-end places, let me tell you) that chills glasses.

One cool place in St Louis had this neat microfiber rotating polishing gizmo (which I discovered can be had for $1500) so their glasses were always sparkly. And room temp.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

The Nastier Nate posted:

my boss just moved to Portugal (well my ex-boss) with two goldens and transporting the dogs involved a special flight to Frankfurt where Lufthansa has a large vet facility, and then another flight to Lisbon. I'm sure that cost a lot of money.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buddykins posted:

was there no room in the freezer for the glass

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Buddykins posted:

i'll keep drinking that garbage

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Red Baron posted:

mods we’ve seen enough, he’s the nastiest nate

nate bronze??

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/275998837166972928
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/276376579918135296

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

he doesn't even drink that garbage

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
in case you're wondering "who is Michael Forbes" here he is on his farm which he refuses to sell

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
I wonder if they really got rid of that alcohol from all TRUMP properties

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

bebop esq posted:

he doesn't even drink that garbage

Isn't that because he's a teetotaler? :thunk:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Horseshoe theory posted:

Isn't that because he's a teetotaler? :thunk:

yes

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/KristiNoem/status/1744909981302845843

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

emfive posted:

I can't think of a single beer bar or brewery I frequent (and I stick to the high-end places, let me tell you) that chills glasses.

One cool place in St Louis had this neat microfiber rotating polishing gizmo (which I discovered can be had for $1500) so their glasses were always sparkly. And room temp.

wow texas has poo poo breweries

all of the ones I’ve been to have (at the least) cold glasses. sorry for your loss.

bebop esq posted:

nate bronze??

nate tin ?

no, nate anthracite

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Joementum posted:

in case you're wondering "who is Michael Forbes" here he is on his farm which he refuses to sell

why won’t he sell

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Well let me just gun up and go hammer down these goat kids.

those are some good goats tho!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Red Baron posted:

why won’t he sell

wants to keep his farm, doesn't like the person asking to buy it

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Korean Boomhauer posted:

those are some good goats tho!

hell yeah love some goats they’re great at landscaping and free solo’ing

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Joementum posted:

wants to keep his farm, doesn't like the person asking to buy it

hell yeah

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Red Baron posted:

that’s because he’s the only “human” to hold office in decades and it’s because he is the only president to provide mass material relief to citizens in the same length of time.

libs hate this one quick trick to be in the history books!

but he wasn’t done there, he also tried to coup the USA, a feat of which even the most dyed-in-the-wool confederate secessionist could only dream.

he is everything and nothing, the mind-without-mind, the zen, the Buddha, he is vintage and new, the wheel turning upon itself.

we have spent untold eons in the crucible of creation and HE (your favorite president) is the pinnacle of what god can achieve in this mortal kiln.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The Trump Organization at one point threatened to try to use a compulsory purchase order to forcibly remove him and his family from their land, as well as other nearby residents.[8] Trump claimed that Forbes' property was a slum that would spoil the view from his new hotel. Forbes retorted that Trump can "take his money and shove it up his arse."[9] The Tripping Up Trump Campaign was formed to challenge the Trump Organization on the issue. Hundreds of people bought small interests in Forbes' property and became co-owners, with the intention of making it more difficult to transfer the title to the land.[10]

Nimgimmer
Jun 13, 2003

Oh yes kitties! Please fight!
Fun Shoe

Imagine the smell!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
just managed to eat a full meal for the first time since wednesday lunch so i'm in a good mood :)

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

to add further:

that we are cursed (blessed?) to live alongside the Ur-man, that we must be made to live even as he thrives is perhaps the cruelest of punishments. to see the pinnacle, to hear his words, see his deeds, and to still be yoked to the same fate as most have endured is a special kind of malevolent torture.

much has been made of his “reality warping” nature, and while such a thing is clearly fiction it has inside it, as all great legends, a kernel of truth. through happenstance or providence, he is the Avatar—his will becomes reality. None can honestly deny it, nor can they discredit it, and in this liminal space we see his true divinity.

he is the fool made king, he bumbles—as do all of his class—into more and better things, but unlike his economic kin he is petty and vengeful, and so, unlike them, he will actually wield his power. they covet and collect, hoarding max elixirs for a final boss that will never come because they ARE the boss.

but trump, he is always the main character. for him every fight is the last, the most, bigly, and for the first time. he is as fresh as the spring flower covered in dew, each day made anew. for him each moment is the first, each new revelation the Word and the Way. every moment a new gospel.

America has long been a ship without a course, save that of profit, but greed makes a poor navigator. trump has, like it or not, shown the timid populace the stern hand of a firm father.

this is why he cannot be denied, will not be denied. his re-election is as obvious to the blind man as the sighted. as clear as glass, as inevitable as the rising of the tide. he is the apex of what we can be, what we can dream of, what we can produce.

if your formula is capitalism, how could the master of deals be anything but the answer?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

None of the breweries I've ever been to have had chilled glasses lmao

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

what is your opinion about sand?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

None of the breweries I've ever been to have had chilled glasses lmao

I will pray 4 u

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
the dive bar I go to offers chilled glasses sometimes (to beer drinkers, i am not one of those)

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

bebop esq posted:

the dive bar I go to offers chilled glasses sometimes (to beer drinkers, i am not one of those)

what’s ur drink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Red Baron posted:

what’s ur drink