Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
The umpire is really expanding the inside corner for Kirby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoora
Sep 29, 2009
Jung Hoo Lee is uhhhhh pretty good

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

Red posted:

The starters are all really good, it's just that the bullpen is an absolute tire fire

Phillies baseball 1883-2024*
*Except for having Tug and :ohdear:

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
q!=e

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
Play the song
https://twitter.com/ah_pod/status/1779876631680618555?s=46&t=0fM8SPT4NHzFlj_ArK8VsA

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

oh my god a run!

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Both of these pitchers have been sensational.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Jung-Hoo can go get 'em in centerfield. Even if the power never materializes, he should be a fixture in CF for a long time

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

VIVE LA FRANCE

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Some Numbers posted:

VIVE LA FRANCE

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Good thing France went deep!

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Giants might have a chance after all

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Soler hit that approximately 5000 feet

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Come on Late Night LaMonte

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Ah well, nonetheless...

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Mariners win :toot:

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

GOMSGOMSGOMSGOMS

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Mariners win :toot:

Some Numbers posted:

GOMSGOMSGOMSGOMS

four straight series wins!

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
:siren: TODAY’S SCHEDULE :siren:

Sunday Apr 28
  • OAK @ BAL
    1:35 PM ET
    NBCSCA, MASN

• CLE @ ATL
    1:35 PM ET
    BSGL, BSSO

• LAD @ TOR
    1:37 PM ET
    SNLA, SN1, MLBN

• KC @ DET
    1:40 PM ET
    BSKC, BSDET

• STL @ NYM
    BSMW, SNY

• WSH @ MIA
    MASN2, BSFL

• TB @ CWS
    2:10 PM ET
    BSSUN, NBCSCH

• NYY @ MIL
    2:10 PM ET
    YES, BSWI

• CIN @ TEX
    2:35 PM ET
    BSOH, BSSW

• HOU @ COL
    4:05 PM ET
    ESPN

• PIT @ SF
    4:05 PM ET
    SNP, NBCSBA

• MIN @ LAA
    4:07 PM ET
    BSNO, BSW

• AZ @ SEA
    4:10 PM ET
    ARID, RSNW

• PHI @ SD
    4:10 PM ET
    NBCSP, SDPA

• CHC @ BOS
    7:10 PM ET
    ESPN
https://twitter.com/cubscj/status/1784423313738997815?s=46&t=lRl8HNC2dXvuRHcXaz1cXw

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Mr. Fix It posted:

four straight series wins!

And a chance for a sweep with Walter on the mound!!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Do it with some flair-iners.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God
Wenceel Perez 1st major league HR :)

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
lol dueling tootblans between the Dodgers and Jays

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

...! posted:

lol dueling tootblans between the Dodgers and Jays

Muncy has a great Power Bat, but Jesus Christ is he a clusterfuck in the field.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
I just looked up Dalton Varsho's height, because he looks like he is two feet tall.

Turns out he is only an inch shorter than me. :stare:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Ugh stupid night game road trip on a Sunday where they have another away game to play tomorrow

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Wow I thought Arcia blew that by not going for the bag but wow

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Tromp got a cannon!

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
atlanta was absolutely never getting anything out of a slop-tossing junkballer, even last year that was their kryptonite

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

offense so dead man

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Spike Elder, sheesh

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Guardians probably the worst possible team for the Braves to play right now, too bad the Mariners are probably the next worst

at least this series is providing the big mirror the team needed on how far they are from where they need to be. you gotta shake up that lineup card somehow, even just symbolically, can't keep running them out there the same way

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

LobsterMobster posted:

Tromp got a cannon!

Yeah that out on Freeman was sick, can't hate it.

Also lol @ giving Rocchio three free bases.

elentar posted:

Guardians probably the worst possible team for the Braves to play right now, too bad the Mariners are probably the next worst

at least this series is providing the big mirror the team needed on how far they are from where they need to be. you gotta shake up that lineup card somehow,e even just symbolically can't keep running them out there the same way

Honestly likewise the Braves are easily the Guardians' worst matchup. Such a dinger heavy lineup means we can't easily attack the batters either.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Monathin posted:

Honestly likewise the Braves are easily the Guardians' worst matchup. Such a dinger heavy lineup means we can't easily attack the batters either.

yeah about those dingers just let me know if you find where they disappeared to

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

First career home run for Wyatt Langford, an inside the parker that he could have stood up on. Love baseball sometimes

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

elentar posted:

yeah about those dingers just let me know if you find where they disappeared to

Well just a look at the numbers I suspect you'll find the rest of them stashed away in Ozuna's locker for a rainy day.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

thnk u tromp

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

TROMP

nice by Kelenic as well really pushing the issue there, that run was made from his hustle double

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

elentar posted:

TROMP

nice by Kelenic as well really pushing the issue there, that run was made from his hustle double

Yeah, really good speed from Kelenic. Gonna have to hope the bullpen can go long another day.

We can't keep getting away with it, but maybe we can get away with it ooone more time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

they really need to sit Riley Olson and Ronald down and figure out what the gently caress is wrong with them