Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
https://x.com/dril/status/1782330923993952556
Sorry about the late thread. Today has been a lot of poo poo and I didn’t forget. It’s just… a lot going on as those in the discord know already.

:siren: TODAY’S SCHEDULE :siren:
Monday April 22

OAK @ NYY
1:05 PM ET
NBCSCA, YES, MLBN

PHI @ CIN
6:40 PM ET
NBCSP+, BSOH

MIL @ PIT
6:40 PM ET
BSWI, SNP

DET @ TB
6:50 PM ET
BSDET, BSSUN

MIA @ ATL
7:20 PM ET
BSFL, BSSO

TOR @ KC
7:40 PM ET
SN1, BSKC

CWS @ MIN
7:40 PM ET
NBCSCH, BSNO, FS1

AZ @ STL
7:45 PM ET
ARID, BSMW

SD @ COL
8:40 PM ET
SDPA, COLR

BAL @ LAA
9:38 PM ET
MASN, BSW, MLBN

NYM @ SF
9:45 PM ET
SNY, NBCSBA

https://twitter.com/jomboymedia/status/1781825845234979202?s=46&t=lRl8HNC2dXvuRHcXaz1cXw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Judge bad so what

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Getting mowed down by JP Sears lmao

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
They don't hit starters. Any starters.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I refuse to believe there are worse players in the major leagues than Gleyber Torres.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
personally i'm not surprised aaron judge is a complete fraud incapable of hitting without the league giving him juiced balls

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Yankees are a relatively terrible offensive team. They were also last year so I guess it's not a shock that they are again this year because one player doesn't really fix everything.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

yankees just need to cheat harder to win

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Do not even ask posted:

yankees just need to cheat harder to win

you mean the astros my dude. the yankees never win anything.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/RiverAveBlues/status/1782481597347811619

lol

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

mcmagic posted:

you mean the astros my dude. the yankees never win anything.

you're just mad your team didn't come up with the trash can scheme first

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Do not even ask posted:

you're just mad your team didn't come up with the trash can scheme first

if they did i would take the hate better than astros crybabies

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

the Yankees are America's team, so they're allowed to cheat and also are obligated to be the worst people on earth

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

lol they are gonna lose to the a's

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

HELL YEAH LET'S GO

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
The Oakland A's winning the games that matter

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

mcmagic posted:

This has been pretty obvious for like five innings

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

mcmagic posted:

maybe you can petition the league office the game shouldn't count because the A's aren't major league quality

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
They would've won if Boone hadn't gotten tossed

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Bregor posted:

They would've won if Boone hadn't gotten tossed

They lost this same exact game to the rays 2 days ago lol

The Yankees keep hiring different hitting coaches and their approach at the plate gets worse every time lol. Just a franchise that has no loving idea what they are doing.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Apr 22, 2024

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Gleyber Torres knocking on the door of an OPS in the 400s

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Mason Miller should be on the Cubs

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Nodoze posted:

Gleyber Torres knocking on the door of an OPS in the 400s

He should be in AAA.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

that's what's up. mcmagic, congrats on having all your doomsaying validated, your boys DO loving suck

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Popete posted:

Mason Miller should be on the Cubs

he's certainly too good at what he does to be on the A's for very long.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

maffew buildings posted:

that's what's up. mcmagic, congrats on having all your doomsaying validated, your boys DO loving suck

i call it like i see it

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The Yankees are 15-8 and that's with Judge and Torres being terrible. I don't expect either to be terrible much longer

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

AndrewP posted:

The Yankees are 15-8 and that's with Judge and Torres being terrible. I don't expect either to be terrible much longer

Judge you'd have to think will hit, torres is just dogshit but they have a non hitter at catcher, volpe and cabrera are young hitters who are going to have ups and down and rizzo, stanton and djlm are just not good players anymore at this point in their careers.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Judge is about due for a hot streak before going on the 60 day IL. personally, I think he can stay cold and go to the IL, but we'll see

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Elder scraping through somehow

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God
Javy Baez is 2-2 and scored half of the Tigers runs with awesome baserunning. I would like for this to continue.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

elentar posted:

Elder scraping through somehow

both these offenses look awful thus far

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Kikuchi being this good is fuckin wild

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

Tatsuta Age posted:

both these offenses look awful thus far

Albies should be back Friday and not a second too soon

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Travis!

home cooking doing wonders

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

elentar posted:

Travis!

home cooking doing wonders

i enjoy him greatly

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Kikuchi being this good is fuckin wild

i always believed

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

LobsterMobster posted:

i enjoy him greatly
Having a backup catcher this good makes a huge difference in how stressed I get about baseball

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

hey fletcher got the memo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Kody Clemons goes yard

Lmao Reds