Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Mrs. Dash posted:

Saxons are "white" but also the descendants of "swarthy".

everyone knows whiteness is earned in the genetic pool not granted at creation. they say there was even a time the Anglo’s weren’t white… but that’s probably just a rumor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024
so... how many of the official 35k+ dead do yall figure were actual fighters?

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

tetSUOOO posted:

3-5000 maybe at the upper limits.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

tetSUOOO posted:

5%

speng31b
May 8, 2010

likely dwarfed by recruitment numbers whatever they are

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Vomik posted:

everyone knows whiteness is earned in the genetic pool not granted at creation. they say there was even a time the Anglo’s weren’t white… but that’s probably just a rumor

i think that time was when the Romans were in charge

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

speng31b posted:

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

a FOIA of this unsurprisingly revealed zero complaints from any staff or patients i recall

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Jel Shaker posted:

a FOIA of this unsurprisingly revealed zero complaints from any staff or patients i recall

no wonder israel is just butchering kids when zionists are this terrified of their art

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
it's the 'delighted' part

it was bad enough anyway but that choice of language, someone was really putting the boot in

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

speng31b posted:

yuuup. I forget where I read it but a lot of current militants in the resistance are orphans of previous "lawn mowings."

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
contrary to what people might think Qassam isnt a 'mass recruitment' type of outfit, they are very selective of who they recruit to ensure security, if they let anyone in theres ko way they couldve gotten this effective and this uncompromised of an organization.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

speng31b posted:

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
https://twitter.com/i/status/1784243355464937602

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

delighted, as tho one were being presented with a special cake

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Fleetwood posted:

delighted, as tho one were being presented with a special cake

surely if the crayon drawings scared you you'd be "relieved?"

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

In the US Zionists would have demanded that woman's head on a platter and she would have had to do some humiliating apology for hurt feelings. I'm glad journalists in other countries aren't allowing themselves to be pushed around by crybabies, at least as much.

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

good lord, these people live in a different world from me. Delighted? wtf, they're children for gods sake.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Jen heir rick posted:

good lord, these people live in a different world from me. Delighted? wtf, they're children for gods sake.

*points to countless Israeli's saying the Palestinians are animals*

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Anyone know why the flags have that single mark replacing a couple lines of text? Or is it saying something different in the same style?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1784115614182728163

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

sure it is

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Can we still talk about protests here or is there another thread?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ded redd posted:

sure it is

speng31b
May 8, 2010

PhilippAchtel posted:

Can we still talk about protests here or is there another thread?

it's recommended to post in the dedicated protest thread..it is stickied at the top of cspam

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Any day now...

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

speng31b posted:

it's recommended to post in the dedicated protest thread..it is stickied at the top of cspam

Thanks

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

I mean he's right. Think about the precedent the US will set if the ICC issues warrants.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

let's see ol' Bibi wiggle his way out of this one

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Adjectivist Philosophy posted:

Anyone know why the flags have that single mark replacing a couple lines of text? Or is it saying something different in the same style?

Literally in the same image directly next to each other there are several signs that are visibly different statements, even to an illiterate like me

I mean the whole top line is different & everything

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Owns. Shut that bigot down.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
I'm gonna arrest bibi

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Adjectivist Philosophy posted:

The altered flags say "boycott american and israeli goods"
Thr single character is "و" which is "And"

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
This is getting so much hype that I can only assume they want as many eyes as possible when they declare that Israel is not only Not Guilty, but a new distinction called Super Innocent

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I know we talked about this much earlier in this genocide, that if the ICC were to issue arrest warrants, it realistically wouldn't actually result in these Israeli officials being arrested, but it would significantly limit the countries they could visit. And it would be super damaging to public trust of Israel, as if their reputation internationally could get even more damaged. Netanyahu could go to like any of the western super powers, but anywhere else would instantly arrest him.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I remember seeing the footage of the actual crash of this truck, and being really unimpressive.

[edit]
Ooh wait I think I remembered incorrectly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP6SKDppwes

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 4 minutes!

Neurolimal posted:

Shot my shot in the talk section, if nobody whines about it by the time I wake up I'll 'shop the chart and see if anyone edits it back.

good luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

I said come in! posted:

I know we talked about this much earlier in this genocide, that if the ICC were to issue arrest warrants, it realistically wouldn't actually result in these Israeli officials being arrested, but it would significantly limit the countries they could visit. And it would be super damaging to public trust of Israel, as if their reputation internationally could get even more damaged. Netanyahu could go to like any of the western super powers, but anywhere else would instantly arrest him.

When Israel caves in guess he's gonna have to try to escape back to Philly or w/e. Maybe he can be roomies with fetterman in the DC ogre swamp & hang out with all the other snakes and crocodiles