Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

why isn't Biden's unconditional support of a far right government committing war crimes attracting young voters from the left

:iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

smoobles posted:

why isn't Biden's unconditional support of a far right government committing war crimes attracting young voters from the left

Nancy "Slay Queen" Pelosi (PBUH) already answered your question: Chinese/Russian propaganda. Do better and listen to your betters and not the perfidious foreigner.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

smoobles posted:

young people will never remember their lives were unironically awesome during covid

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Biden ended up taking more charge of the pandemic in his home office before officially entering the Whitehouse than Trump ever did.

pSYQ

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
keep yelling, it is inky making my posting stronmker..

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1784951750262395237

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
he also mentions 4 people who are unelected lifetime scotus judges maybe that could be the problem james

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I still remember Carville giving that fired-up speech to Clinton's campaign workers, mentioning that Bush's campaign manager (or whoever it was) said she couldn't wait for the election to be over so she could get her Maserati out of storage, that's what we're fighting against. The following year he married Mary Matalin

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

smoobles posted:

according to experts it’s because they aren’t having enough sex

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
i want james carville to go away so I never have to hear from him again

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i just wish he'd stop getting his horrible malformed skeleton head on tv.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
There are too many prominent political figures who look like the Crypt Keeper; I can't just keep posting the same gif dammit

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

James Carville is correct.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

ben shapino posted:

James Carville is correct.
                /

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

post hole digger posted:

/

that prick smeared the name of my favourite mogwai album

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Coolness Averted posted:

I don't think the dems becoming exclusively the party of the well-off and educated and then making it increasingly hard to attain either of those was a winning combination for a longterm viable party tbh

haha wow great way to put it

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/umichvoter/status/1784561838048579806

november is going to be very, very funny

ex post facho has issued a correction as of 00:58 on Apr 30, 2024

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
the entire summer is going to be horrifyingly funny. actually toss may in there too, i have a good feeling about this year's month of meltdowns

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

stumblebum posted:

the entire summer is going to be horrifyingly funny. actually toss may in there too, i have a good feeling about this year's month of meltdowns

We had March Maldness, Apoplectic April, and Meltdown May is just around the corner:dance:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

"LISTEN YOU LITTLE poo poo" is the new official Dem Party motto

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Venomous posted:

that prick smeared the name of my favourite mogwai album

What did he say about Rock Action???

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

stumblebum posted:

This is basically every summer in America now.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

america has been in one continuous meltdown since 2016

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

This is funnier:
https://x.com/umichvoter/status/1784562681334104473

Shear Modulus posted:

June 16th, 2015. Escalator Day.

Trump came down the Escalator and we never recovered. One man being the sole topic of conversation since then.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Shear Modulus posted:

nope. 1776

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

September 8, 1565 [O.S.]

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
god drat

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

https://twitter.com/TheEvanCarroll/status/1784621979741397002

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
i'm sure they'll take the polls to heart and course-correct

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Nichael posted:

This is basically every summer in America now.

yeah every year around this time i start thinking about how lovely the summer will be because of wild fire smoke and state violence and heat waves and social unrest and rolling power outages and water shortages

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

yeah every year around this time i start thinking about how lovely the summer will be because of wild fire smoke and state violence and heat waves and social unrest and rolling power outages and water shortages

The funniest thing to me last summer was the northeast got its first exposure to hellfire smoke outside, which made it so we couldn't go inside (COVID) or outside (wildfire suffocation).

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

America the Beautiful swells to a crescendo as i look to the smoldering horizon

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Nichael posted:

The funniest thing to me last summer was the northeast got its first exposure to hellfire smoke outside, which made it so we couldn't go inside (COVID) or outside (wildfire suffocation).

maybe the fresh air lies somewhere in the middle?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
fresh air, in this economy? pshaw.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Nichael posted:

from the mississippi to the atlantic.

it sucked, bc the wildfires were one of the reasons I left l.a. for chicago.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Willa Rogers posted:

from the mississippi to the atlantic.

this is so anti-semi(truck)

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Nichael posted:

COVID was over last summer, and the summer before that, and the summer before that (hot vax summer), and arguably the summer before that.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
:cripes:

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1785074492315693266

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

do not mom

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

holy fuckin poo poo that's my veep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I'm gonna mom