Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
*doctor flips through his chart, sighs deeply* how long have you been playing Paradox games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-LKVqova-o

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
hoot have you started listening to any wrestling podcasts yet

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Raskolnikov38 posted:

hoot have you started listening to any wrestling podcasts yet

https://www.jimcornette.com/podcasts.html

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

The comments on this explain that the actor who played dr Kyle died two years ago after getting drunk and falling off his balcony. Tall house / high rise livers ftl.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

i say swears online posted:

hell yeah grats

instead of giving me my biopsy results over the phone, the doc wants to schedule a whole in person meeting for it! i'm terrified!

Good luck, I say swears online.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

i mean other than corny

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Do you need more? He puts out 7 hours a week

speng31b
May 8, 2010

fart simpson posted:

good luck op

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

i'm trying to remember how much just dave puts out, its gotta be at least ten hours a week

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

External Organs posted:

*doctor flips through his chart, sighs deeply* how long have you been playing Paradox games?

living off hardtack and grog makes vicky so much more immersive, doc

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i'm trying to remember how much just dave puts out, its gotta be at least ten hours a week

If not he's close to it with both the daily observer radio and the weekly show. I don't think there actually are any good wrestling podcasts. They're either content mills run by psychos or "dudes chatting" which are fun but really content empty

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

or "dudes chatting" which are fun but really content empty

or maybe not brother!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

really queer Christmas posted:

Good luck, I say swears online.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

or maybe not brother!

Dwayne "The Cock" Johnson is the funniest joke known to man no lie

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

deadlock is definitely the apex of dudes being dudes and talking about retro wrestling

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

i say swears online posted:

hell yeah grats

instead of giving me my biopsy results over the phone, the doc wants to schedule a whole in person meeting for it! i'm terrified!

that sucks, you think they'd be able to give you a call but i guess they get to milk another insurance visit??

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Morning Peace Thread, looks like you're in the barrel today

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

peace reigns

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Raskolnikov38 posted:

amazing a man can put out all this content and still find time to argue with randos on twitter all day

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
vince russo and eric bischoff also have podcasts where all they do is complain about AEW and beg tony for a job

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

lol a sad thread over a pigeon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPCZtrac-Ss

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Oh my

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
meltdown may has begun

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
The pigeon thing is getting a bit out of hand, I think that guy just has a weird way of explaining things. Probably should have been self aware enough to know a story about animal death isn't going to go over well through.

I'm assuming he thought the pigeon would move and it just didn't?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

The pigeon thing is getting a bit out of hand, I think that guy just has a weird way of explaining things. Probably should have been self aware enough to know a story about animal death isn't going to go over well through.

I'm assuming he thought the pigeon would move and it just didn't?

WE HAD A DEAL!!!

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Lol

Now it was dumb as gently caress and he could have surely grabbed it or done something more than very slowly run it over, but I don't think it was 'intentional'

Basically I think it was an unfortunate incident that he probably should have taken to the grave but it wasn't bricking a dog

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Why would anyone admit to doing that.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
To bring that up, you clearly think that's okay- now begins the wheel spinning when encountering the judgment from others that they should have had for themselves

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
stinky whizzleteats truly has run a fowl goon proclivities

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i have informed mike tyson of the pigeon stiutation

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
[PIGEON]

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
thank you butthead

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
BAN 04/28/24 11:58pm sad Guy with 13 posts PMing me about dick sucking. Fluffdaddy Fluffdaddy

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
ungas the cultural exchange program thread

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

pming fluff to ask him how many posts you need to have to be allowed to do that

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

External Organs posted:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

BAN 04/28/24 11:58pm sad Guy with 13 posts PMing me about dick sucking. Fluffdaddy Fluffdaddy

Free sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Or release the tapes