Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://twitter.com/GovKristiNoem/status/224233942318977024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Aren’t they uhhh not supposed to be in the bed? I’ve never owned a truck so I don’t know the rules.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Nystral posted:

Aren’t they uhhh not supposed to be in the bed? I’ve never owned a truck so I don’t know the rules.

you dont see it as much anymore, but it was pretty common in rural canada when trucks usually only came with a bench seat and there were people other than the driver in the cab

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
She's hauling em to the gravel pit anyway

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

My Spirit Otter posted:

you dont see it as much anymore, but it was pretty common in rural canada when trucks usually only came with a bench seat and there were people other than the driver in the cab

Same thing down south in the states, essentially the more rural the area the more you’ll see it. I grew up riding in truck beds with the dogs in Rural MO/AR/IL/KY.

It’s definitely not something you see a ton of in cities anymore. You’ll catch a ticket and lose your dog in some places now.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I've seen dogs jump out of the bed as the truck started going from a red light and almost get hit no loving way

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Truck beds are for children, not pets.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

bulletsponge13 posted:

Truck beds are for children, not pets.

I'm still wrapping my head around it it still being perfectly fine for people and kids to ride in the bed here in Hawaii.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Kids are people, my friend.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

lol if you haven’t ridden 30 miles drunk in a pickup bed out in the cut

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Platystemon posted:

Dogs are people, my friend.

ftfy

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Nice try, dog on the Internet, but I’m still not letting you eat people food.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Naders going to be big again today in the Midwest. Ryan Hall’s stream is popping off.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Platystemon posted:

Nice try, dog on the Internet, but I’m still not letting you eat people food.

Really, after all the effort of learning to type and even giving sad puppy eyes at your food you're still going to say no?

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Dogs can have human food, as a human right

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Woodchip posted:

Naders going to be big again today in the Midwest. Ryan Hall’s stream is popping off.

drat it Ralph, wasn't the 2000 election enough for you?

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Platystemon posted:

I meant adults lol my b

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Woodchip posted:

Unsafe at any speed

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Platystemon posted:

[citation needed]

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Dogs can have human food, as a human right

Any time i got 5 guys my dog also got a lettuce wrapped burger as a treat

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

rip young yeller, you were too good for her presidential campaign

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I didn't know what the cab of my dad's truck looked like until I was like 12. I remember taking road trips to OK and KS from CO and having to ride the whole way in the bed.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

from the musk thread. i think it needs visibility.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
At the correspondence dinner just now, a Trump impersonator made a Kristi Noem joke saying “I’m killing this dinner harder than Kristi Noem kills dogs”

They’re hitting out at her.

MSNBC is airing the parts that are humorous live. Talking heads during the poo poo that’s not a funny bit.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

dog killer catturd2 and laura loomer were shittalking her so even the right is turning on her for that one

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
He also said “I’m on fire like that guy outside the courthouse” and it was absolute crickets, but if you imagine Trump saying that (As one of the worlds largest poo poo posters) it would be met with condemnation, and laughter.

Pretty much the two things that fuel a good poo poo poster.

That impersonator was just too meta for the crowd I guess.

What I’m saying is, I laughed, at least.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Was it this thread or a different one that made the “bitcoin is contributing to global warming yet again” joke?

Edgy can be done well, but if your entire political movement has one helicopter joke, well

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I don’t see the machine against which you rage, fellow internet bulletin board poster.

Weird energy in your post, but I get it man..

Different thread I think.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

No hate meant and apologies if I hosed that up

E: the bitcoin joke was cool and good, the “I identify as an attack helicopter” joke is dumb and bad, I should have done a better job on my OP

goatsestretchgoals fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Apr 28, 2024

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

goatsestretchgoals posted:

No hate meant and apologies if I hosed that up

Nah I was poking fun man. Please never take my poo poo posting to heart.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Life is a helicopter joke until you don’t pull out up in time

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Coasterphreak posted:

Life is a helicopter dick until you don’t stop in time

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Arrath posted:

I meant adults lol my b

Adults are people too?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Subjunctive posted:

Adults are people too?

hosed up if true.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

goatsestretchgoals posted:

Was it this thread or a different one that made the “bitcoin is contributing to global warming yet again” joke?

Edgy can be done well, but if your entire political movement has one helicopter joke, well

Yeah i think that was me. :shobon:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Aftermath of tornado in Marietta, Oklahoma

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

I mean, he’s technically correct? The legality of a coup is completely irrelevant, because coups and legalism don’t exist on the same playing field. In the same way you can’t apply hockey rules to a football game.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

a coup is treason or seditious acts, which are both illegal

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
This reminds me of the time some internet dufus (I can't keep track of all of them) got dunked on when he responded to some article about a bunch of people saying what they would make illegal if they had the chance, "Notably, none of them said 'crime'."

The obvious counter being, "Crime is already illegal, that's why it's called Crime."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

This reminds me of the time some internet dufus (I can't keep track of all of them) got dunked on when he responded to some article about a bunch of people saying what they would make illegal if they had the chance, "Notably, none of them said 'crime'."

The obvious counter being, "Crime is already illegal, that's why it's called Crime."

Being a right wing intelligentsia has got to be the easiest job in the world.