Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
April current events: gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
:hmmyes:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
gently caress You!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Don't you tell me to gently caress

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
You say bad word

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

I see gently caress You Friday has migrated to Monday

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Bad start to the month already!

https://twitter.com/pacificparks/status/1774864436118855928?t=GuSz3tXQ_v5L8Sx_PwQFJg&s=19

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Turn your monitor on

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

April current events gently caress you.

Fixed that for you

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
:D

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
april's fools

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

counterpoint: gently caress everything

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Fixed that for you

Let's hope not. March was rough enough.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Kith posted:

counterpoint: gently caress everything

because everything's hosed

Vortex Street
Oct 23, 2010

I walked right out of the machinery
https://www.click2houston.com/news/texas/2024/04/01/texas-person-is-diagnosed-with-bird-flu-after-being-in-contact-with-cows/

First person to ever catch bird flu from a mammal. Cool cool

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Thank you Papa Nurgle

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

wouldn't be the first time someone lied about kissin chickens

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Fat gently caress pays money:

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1774953787826020501?t=fnr9bJSpLNbQhi8QfE8FhQ&s=19

"This time he can't wiggle out/wiggles out anyway".txt

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

idk having to cough up nearly two hundred million doesn't feel like much of a win to me

like it sucks that it's not the whole half a billion but that's still not chump change

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
He posted bond, but used up his last chance with the NY judge:

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1774953477631869240?t=zL0SzAxsLiYnFMv5utLOTA&s=19

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Going to Texas next month for a friend's graduation. Great. Cool.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Is this March 2020 vibes or is this thing not really as bad as I think?

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
Part of me just wants to tune out of everything because I can't handle trump just getting away with everything and I don't know what to do if he wins again. Too much existential and literal physical danger.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Bored As gently caress posted:

Not until articles start including 'mysterious deaths' or 'rapid onset of symptoms'.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Bored As gently caress posted:

This was the second person in the US to get it, the other being in 2022. The virus has been around since 1997. The first guy had fatigue, this guy has eye redness.
No need to borrow trouble, please remain bored as gently caress

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Aww, I wanted to borrow trouble.

hannibal
Jul 27, 2001

[img-planes]
Time to dig out all those bird flu related continuity of operations plans I worked on in the last 2000's!

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

facialimpediment posted:

Florida just got politically interesting for the first time in years. The shitbag supreme court ditched their previous right to privacy rulings, so abortion is banned at 6 weeks, taking effect in one month. They also let two issues on the ballot for November, needing 60%: weed and a 15-week abortion ban.

Likely not enough to win Biden the state, but the state Democratic party should get their loving poo poo together in a hurry because that's going to be a huge turnout election.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

until his next "last chance"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Lol they're gonna run another R

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

ded posted:

until his next "last chance"

technically when you add another chance after running out, that becomes the new last chance

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Kith posted:

technically when you add another chance after running out, that becomes the new last chance

technically when you automatically add new chances when the stock empties you have infinite chances and success is guaranteed. This is also known as the message of salvation in christianity or more contemporary, as lying

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Milo and POTUS posted:

Lol they're gonna run another R

This made me curious, so I looked it up and as near as I can tell the likely Dem nominee is Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, an Ecuadorian immigrant and former representative who previously lost reelection in 2020. Honestly seems pretty decent all things considered. Not that I'd get my hopes up for any Democrat in Florida, though.

SerthVarnee
Mar 13, 2011

It has been two zero days since last incident.
Big Super Slapstick Hunk

perfect avatar for that post

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

A note, the abortion amendment on the ballot is not a 15 week amendment. It’s says that abortion shall not be restricted before viability and at all when the life of the mother is at risk.

Vortex Street
Oct 23, 2010

I walked right out of the machinery

SerthVarnee posted:

perfect avatar for that post

I am Doomer, Bringer of Possibly Irrelevant Gloom

EconOutlines
Jul 3, 2004

CNN posted:

Based in California, Knight Specialty Insurance is known for providing subprime auto loans to car buyers with weaker credit scores.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/02/investing/trump-bond-firm/index.html

Totally on brand.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
apparently rittenhouse is dumber than we thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
No I thought he was that dumb for sure