Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

lumpentroll posted:

thank you hootington

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
:chloe:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
If you don't take a stance in a discourse you are reporting on, the funnier one will be assigned to you.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

It's so good. Ya know what, he's right!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
mr. coomington

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

mr. coomington

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

mr. coomington

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'm the guy who wasn't going to buy the game because the company had a history of anti-feminist and anti-women actions, but decided to buy the game because the chuds got angry so that means the game and company are now pro-feminist and pro women.

Then all my posts about the game are about how beautiful eve is and how beautiful her hair is and omg have seen the options for skins?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Somebody ate a probe for spoiler a part of the stellar blade story

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

loving nuke texas. I don't care how many people live there

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

It's cool how literally any purchase can be justified by saying the chuds are mad, because you can find someone being mad about anything that exists, and many things that don't exist too.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

loving nuke texas. I don't care how many people live there

The epic kill all rural chuds guys are my favourite. Deranged sick freaks with no understanding of materialism who think it's okay because they are stupid fat rural chuds

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he'd be hosed because they make jerky in texas

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Having the precise correct amount of cosmopolitan beliefs ftw. Everyone else? Nuclear fire

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
deciding what im going to eat for lunch via chud-o-meter

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i was told i was not allowed to probe people in the musk thread for posts in other forums or threads so my hands are tied

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i was told i was not allowed to probe people in the musk thread for posts in other forums or threads so my hands are tied

pussy

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

told by who

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lumpentroll posted:

told by who

*whom

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lumpentroll posted:

told by who

the powers that be

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the powers that be

speng

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the powers that be

kick their rear end

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I did this to someguyitt because he kept posting his stupid long substack 1 view articles and the mods told me I had to stop.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
they said the blair witch was a bad movie i was acting in self defense

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

it was though

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they said the blair witch was a bad movie i was acting in self defense

You should do it more and when mods say stop tell them to start probing the bad posts themselves.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
all this can be solved by giving me forum wide buttons and letting me probe whoever i want

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DaysBefore posted:

Lol goons returning from long posting absences and pretending like nothing happened

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

comparing the date of AIT's last post to the average recovery time for that shin lengthening surgery

Lpzie posted:

oh wait what the heck

lol good stuff

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

During my war on Leon I wanted to ramp him and I started too, but the admins stepped in and told me they would give him a day, but the ramp had to stop there. When I requested a thread ban they told me no

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

all this can be solved by giving me forum wide buttons and letting me probe whoever i want

agreed

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

All it takes to get a mod or admin to do what you want is one suitably whiny PM lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

DaysBefore posted:

All it takes to get a mod or admin to do what you want is one suitably whiny PM lol
as a civil servant I can also state that public agencies work the same way

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DaysBefore posted:

prove it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

learning the so called hero iks of cspam are completely modcucked and puppetpilled. I went on a crusade against horny and they put me on a list.