Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Nichael posted:

he's right. trump won't be better, but isn't an insane zealot for this poo poo.

one of the few things trump actually cares about is kids getting hurt, which upsets him

this is in contrast to biden who loves it when israel nukes a playground in gaza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

the other guy had a good point being like “so you’re asking me to pick between a muslim ban and a muslim genocide? i’ll take the ban.”

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

same tbh

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

camoseven posted:

surely this is a satire account

no it's all real

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Nichael posted:

he's right. trump won't be better, but isn't an insane zealot for this poo poo.

pretty much theres a higher chance trump abandons israel than genocide joe which is (0)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

BREAKING: Joe Biden just did a poopy and a little leaked out on the floor then he slipped in it and then said "Did I do that?"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/KamalaHarris/status/1784991899335471213

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

going to need someone to show their work on this lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/HotSpotHotSpot/status/1784940330262925411?t=a9fd71tj5TfOotsJHsScaw&s=19

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

you literally had the deciding vote to overturn the filibuster and codify roe and instead you pretended that the parliamentarian was stopping you.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I knew when I saw the tight shots of the audience it had to be a whopping couple dozen people there, and that was confirmed by the closing shot:

I guess they're so wary of protestors now they're limiting their appearances to classroom-sized audiences.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

:sickos: die mad james

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

how many of yall like protesting Israel?

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

A big dial labeled "HORNY" swinging suddenly from "PROHIBITED" to "ENCOURAGED"

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

mawarannahr posted:

how many of yall like protesting Israel?

I protested by myself a little while ago

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

it's also literally against the law in most states because of anti-BDS legislation that would affect state colleges & universities.

meanwhile the feds are being pressured to pass a federal anti-bds law.

Thess are different things tho? One is going after entities mandating boycotts and divesments from Israel, i.e. a foreign country making it necessary that you, the university, sign something to not buy things from Israel. And the other is the choice of where to invest as the university?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

i've seen crazier things

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The Oldest Man posted:

one of the few things trump actually cares about is kids getting hurt, which upsets him

this is in contrast to biden who loves it when israel nukes a playground in gaza

I mean Trump did assassinate an 8 year old American child in his first week.

But I'm with the people on the article. 2 mothers an hour and dozens of children a day are getting massacred by Israelis using American bombs. gently caress Biden.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

I knew when I saw the tight shots of the audience it had to be a whopping couple dozen people there, and that was confirmed by the closing shot:

I guess they're so wary of protestors now they're limiting their appearances to classroom-sized audiences.

they are also not allowing people who they suspect will protest, which is basically people with muslim sounding names lmaooooooooo

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Shageletic posted:

I mean Trump did assassinate an 8 year old American child in his first week.

But I'm with the people on the article. 2 mothers an hour and dozens of children a day are getting massacred by Israelis using American bombs. gently caress Biden.

Assassinating American children is required to be a US president since... Clinton?

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

and to all the people that keep saying "biden biden you can't hide, you're supporting genocide", the president has made it clear that he in fact CAN hide

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/YahooNews/status/1784999967737684160

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

That's a typo, Hunter simply clarified the pictures were of his privates

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Fetterman can't, though. He's too tall. Also because he can't shut the gently caress up.

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

Shageletic posted:

Thess are different things tho? One is going after entities mandating boycotts and divesments from Israel, i.e. a foreign country making it necessary that you, the university, sign something to not buy things from Israel. And the other is the choice of where to invest as the university?

My understanding is that anti-BDS laws are written much more broadly than that. They'll effectively say that if you do anything in line with the BDS movement's divestment targets, that counts too. New York State has an executive order still on the books from 2016 that includes this:

this particular EO doesn't apply to Columbia U, I'm pretty sure, but if it did, divestment would be off the table.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Sounds like a messaging problem that an organized political party should be able to counter.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Oldest Man posted:

Assassinating American children is required to be a US president since... Clinton?

Washington.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SixteenShells posted:

My understanding is that anti-BDS laws are written much more broadly than that. They'll effectively say that if you do anything in line with the BDS movement's divestment targets, that counts too. New York State has an executive order still on the books from 2016 that includes this:

this particular EO doesn't apply to Columbia U, I'm pretty sure, but if it did, divestment would be off the table.

It's funny people try to act like American laws are legit when this exists.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

SixteenShells posted:

These fucks

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://x.com/thehill/status/1785002628163715407

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

why won't he kill himself, what's taking so long

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

if housing affordability is a key issue then what are the democrat party doing about it lol

between skyrocketing inflation, huge interest rates and the explosion of housing costs, there is no way I'd be able to afford to buy the home I'm in right now if I had to buy it today. The estimated value of my house is twice what I bought it for in 2016. My mortgage would literally be twice what it is now. The democrats aren't doing anything about that lol

And like I dont have an amazing house. it's a 2 bed 1 bath ranch built in 1950 lol poo poo I probably couldn't even afford to rent it

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

mawarannahr posted:

You little loving 40 year old cspam gently caress

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Programmer Humor posted:

i've seen crazier things

Yeah that guy hasn’t seen enough crazy things.

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

camoseven posted:

surely this is a satire account

satire reality

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

if housing affordability is a key issue then what are the democrat party doing about it lol

between skyrocketing inflation, huge interest rates and the explosion of housing costs, there is no way I'd be able to afford to buy the home I'm in right now if I had to buy it today. The estimated value of my house is twice what I bought it for in 2016. My mortgage would literally be twice what it is now. The democrats aren't doing anything about that lol

And like I dont have an amazing house. it's a 2 bed 1 bath ranch built in 1950 lol poo poo I probably couldn't even afford to rent it

Thats not ture at all, they're making tons of money on real estate investments. Promises made, promises kept

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

So it's 2 did Columbia call in the brownshirts?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

Stencil is a policy wonk and has a warren-esque plan to add more housing! :pseudo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

excuse me i'm only, uh, in the first half of my thirties