Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

deoju posted:

Might not be a bad investment to keep it from rusting from bird poo poo or leaves. :shrug:
The bad investment is buying the cybertruck in the first place. The extra money is protecting your poor decision from one specific known issue with said stupid, ugly car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

So I get to choose between hedonistic sex or a child? Cause then I'd probably go with the hedonistic sex. Seems much cheaper than raising a kid but it's nice that Elon gave me the choice

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Oh you're not trying to make a baby? PULL IT OUT

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Elon: MORE BABIES!
LESS SEX!

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Maybe if billionaires didn't horde wealth like dragons parenthood would be more viable. :thunk:

Murdstone posted:

The bad investment is buying the cybertruck in the first place. The extra money is protecting your poor decision from one specific known issue with said stupid, ugly car.
Haha, right. Throwing good money after bad. :homebrew:

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Captain Hygiene posted:

Does anyone ever call him out on decimating Twitter's parental leave allowance when he goes on about his breeding fetish? (I know, it wouldn't matter if they did because it's just the top ten bluecheck replies on every post now. But I can dream)

No, because they all think that parental leave is bad: women should be at home bringing up children, no need for parental leave when you’re a disconnected unemotional alpha father

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

It's not just lack of financial resources or even inflicting a dying world on a child. Perhaps some people don't want kids because jfc why would you do that to your life?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

I wanna have kids but I'm fat n ugly a goon

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

R.L. Stine posted:

elon musk can look at a pussy if he wanted to but he chooses to look at the future of humanity and buisness

It’s the same mirror.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Scientastic posted:

No, because they all think that parental leave is bad: women should be at home bringing up children, no need for parental leave when you’re a disconnected unemotional alpha father

dont forget all those vacation experiences all these desk jocks pay to show how much of an alpha chad they are.

Boris Galerkin posted:

Being yelled at by a roided out guy and told you're a worthless piece of poo poo after paying $18,000 for it is the pinnacle of what it means to be a straight man. Sorry for the Reddit link I don't know how to copy the actual video url

https://www.reddit.com/r/TikTokCringe/comments/1bqqslh/this_is_what_actually_happens_inside_the_18000_3/

lol at toxic man-ness virtual signalling

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Reminder that Elon has never had penetrative sex

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
It was 6 months ago this rear end in a top hat called this statement the "actual truth."

quote:

Jewish communties have been pushing the exact kind of dialectical hatred against whites that they claim to want people to stop using against them.

I'm deeply disinterested in giving the tiniest poo poo now about western Jewish populations coming to the disturbing realization that those hordes of minorities that support flooding their country don't exactly like them too much.

You want truth said to your face, there it is.

And It's been 7 months since he threatened to sue the ADL because they pointed out that his website is a cesspool.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Population decrease plus all these new antisemitic libs holy crap the future looks bleak

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

deoju posted:

It was 6 months ago this rear end in a top hat called this statement the "actual truth."

Truly proof that we are all capable of change and growth
I am proud of you, Elon

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

redshirt posted:

Elon: MORE BABIES!
LESS SEX!

Help me Elon, I keep trying to have baby making sex, but I can't stop messing it up and having hedonistic sex instead.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

TelevisedInsanity posted:

Why doesnt Elon just hire doge brownnoser to be his official meme lord for the low price of free.

Because Elon reserves the title of Meme Lord and all variations of said title for himself, the true king of memes.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

it's true. one of the new textbooks at my daughters school next year is 'how to spot a jew'

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Still simping for Taylor

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

He's parroting an Andrew Tate thing that non-procreative sex is "gay."

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
She wouldn't be where she is today without those ads on X better known as Twitter

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
taylor in congratulations i've sent you a vial of my sperm, it would be a shame to let that perfectly caucasian uterus go to waste before all your eggs fall out

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

kazil posted:

Still simping for Taylor

when your simping gets in the way of the culture war

don't you know she's a soros plant and those ratings are bought, Elon? Come on!!

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
lol at having 80 percent of your congrats tweet be about how much you don't care for the music

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Elviscat posted:

Help me Elon, I keep trying to have baby making sex, but I can't stop messing it up and having hedonistic sex instead.

You have to think of Elon while you are having sex.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1784980694407561650

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Can someone post Elon's insanely lovely Elden Ring build. Thanks

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

:colbert: Inferior design, you have to introduce debris to stick the pedal, the cybertruck is all-inclusive with the stuck accelerator-

*listens to earpiece*

I'm being told the ratio of sold units to recalled units for the go-kart and the total number of sales are LOL

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Hedonistic X.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

Tesla FSD engineers and her got a lot in common and a lot to discuss tbch

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
god the whole "the American left loves Hamas" thing is so maddening, I've not heard a single person say they support or identify or condone their actions at all, it's all "stop killing innocent kids"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

JAMOOOL posted:

god the whole "the American left loves Hamas" thing is so maddening, I've not heard a single person say they support or identify or condone their actions at all, it's all "stop killing innocent kids"

drat you sound like a typical liberal antisemite, anyway, here at musk industries 1488 division we love free speech and will defended it to the death of all trans people.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

JAMOOOL posted:

All Muslims share collective responsibility and guilt for Hamas actions. Now, as I was saying before you so rudely interrupted me, not all men...

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

JAMOOOL posted:

It's quite easy to find examples of people saying genuinely stupid antisemitic or pro-hamas things, but they're also very clearly outliers and not remotely what any mass demonstrations are about.

It's an intentional misrepresentation and it is indeed maddening

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.
I keep asking myself if the Doge guy is a true believer (which at this point seems like it'd require pretty severe brain damage) or if he's just sucking up to Musk in the vain hope that he'll toss a casual million or two his way. Because of course he would, right? Doge man has always been loyal and a million is nothing to Sir Musk!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Thoughtless posted:

I keep asking myself if the Doge guy is a true believer (which at this point seems like it'd require pretty severe brain damage) or if he's just sucking up to Musk in the vain hope that he'll toss a casual million or two his way. Because of course he would, right? Doge man has always been loyal and a million is nothing to Sir Musk!

He's an off the books employee

The Bible
May 8, 2010

explosivo posted:

Is there even a stated use case for 4 hour video uploads on Twitter that isn't pirated feature length movies played twice? Like, content creators who they presumably want on their platform are more than likely doing tight 10-15 minute videos they can host on YouTube and keep people watching the whole way through. I guess now Jordan Peterson can host a 4 hour diatribe on how woke is bad or something?

Or a very short Quintin Reviews video.

redshirt posted:

lol Elon jumping on the "Casual Sex is wrong and bad" train

A real-life Tony Stark indeed.

Jelly posted:

when your simping gets in the way of the culture war

I do believe he is negging her.

The Bible fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Apr 30, 2024

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

kazil posted:

He's an off the books employee

He’s paid in horses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Thoughtless posted:

he’s just a linkedin poster who moved on to kissing rear end on twitter