Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: loquacius)

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

VoicesCanBe posted:

They are so used to triangulation and reflexive defense of the status quo that clear, simple demands on moral grounds leave them flummoxed.

Liberals only understand morality in terms of how it can be wielded to protect and reinforce capitalism and imperialism.

a recent, excellent example of this is how Sweden dropped overnight its support of the Kurds the moment the possibility of getting into NATO was dangled before them.

any morality they profess is an affectation at best and is just something to discard or bargain away as the situation demands and cannot comprehend a refusal to do so. they made the obvious cost/benefit calculation and determined the honors, rewards, and positions offered by supporting genocide outweighed opposing genocide and so see anyone refusing to do the same as illogical and idiotic and must obviously be a plant who has accepted russian money

bedpan has issued a correction as of 20:37 on Apr 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

bedpan posted:

liberal opposition coalescing behind "we can't fight the real enemy, CHINA, while we are distracted by Israel/Palestine"

yeah, his position on china is weird too. he correctly believes we cant fight a REAL war with them due to their manufacturing and industrial capabilities. but instead believes we should destabilize them through funding regional allies/diplomacy/onshoring trade.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Willa Rogers posted:

the hot new phrase on DU for the protestors is "watermelon isis." Sure, go with that & see how it works out, you freaks.
would love to hear someone try to explain how that one is very funny and not racist

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

camoseven posted:

surely this is a satire account

Maybe, but you don't know for sure, do you? 😀

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

bedpan posted:

liberal opposition coalescing behind "we can't fight the real enemy, CHINA, while we are distracted by Israel/Palestine"

Liberals need to clean up their plate and finish their war with Russia before going for seconds. Who's the responsible adult in the room here?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

err posted:

Dems are losing the sinophobic liberal guy

pivot to china

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

err posted:

Dems are losing the sinophobic liberal guy

what is this stupid avatar a picture of? I assumed it was some halo or titanfall video game thing I don't know about but it bothers me every time this twerp is posted

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

it's also literally against the law in most states because of anti-BDS legislation that would affect state colleges & universities.

That's too bad. Diffusion of responsibility is a tactic the protesters should not respect.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Isn't it from FLCL

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Unfortunately not everyone gives

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

yeah that's the FLCL robot

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

err posted:

yeah, his position on china is weird too. he correctly believes we cant fight a REAL war with them due to their manufacturing and industrial capabilities. but instead believes we should destabilize them through funding regional allies/diplomacy/onshoring trade.

chinese goods and money, well-known to be despised by capitalism

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hes a incredibly moronic shitstain and considered a laughing joke even amongst the most pro-us ukraine weirdos

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

SixteenShells posted:

yeah that's the FLCL robot

this machine aids and abets fascists

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Has Noah considered that he is a dumb piece of poo poo that no one likes and he smells like farts

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Nichael posted:

Has Noah considered that he is a dumb piece of poo poo that no one likes and he smells like farts

Not even once. If you ever bring it up to him he blocks you

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Not even once. If you ever bring it up to him he blocks you

What about facts? Doesn't he realize they do not care about his feelings???

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

AmiYumi posted:

would love to hear someone try to explain how that one is very funny and not racist

First time seeing DU content?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Loucks posted:

First time seeing DUrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr content?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

f/m/k:

James Carville
Ducklo
Bowman's primary opponent

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Nichael posted:

f/m/k:

James Carville
Ducklo

jack off then kill myself

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Nichael posted:

f/m/k:

James Carville
Ducklo

I'm starting to worry about you, man

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

No, sir, I post in cspam

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

jack off then kill myself

correct

docbeard posted:

I'm starting to worry about you, man
there was never any other end for me

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Nichael posted:

f/m/k:

James Carville
Ducklo

is loving ducklo similar to embedding ducklo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zoran posted:

is loving ducklo similar to embedding ducklo

in this moment i am embedded and euphoric

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Nichael posted:

Well done Biden! You killed the Democrat party and for that you are the greatest President.

blessed biden

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

he was just biddin' his time all these 50 years. and f inally, the magnum opus

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chairman Biden doing God's work!

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/umichvoter/status/1784561838048579806

81% includes a bunch of Zionists too. It's funny how both sides of the genocide both agree on hating Joe Brandon.
there’s nothing more DemoKKKratic than spiting your own supporters in favour of people who will always hate you no matter what

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

It's like the BernieBabes who only pretended to support him because they were trying to get boyfriends.

"No one actually cares about genocide, they just want to get laid!"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol at libs who believe in the rule of law. meanwhile, law school is reading fun little sentences like this:

whoops!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

that 19% has to be the biggest freaks alive

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Halloween Jack posted:

there’s nothing more DemoKKKratic than spiting your own supporters in favour of people who will always hate you no matter what

Nearly two dozen House Democrats put Columbia University’s Board of Trustees on notice Monday, demanding its members either move to disband the anti-Israel encampments or resign.

The group of 21 Dems, led by Reps. Josh Gottheimer of New Jersey and Dan Goldman of New York, underscored in a letter to the board how Jewish students at the prestigious Ivy League school in Manhattan have faced a spate of harassment, threats of violence and intimidation.

“The First Amendment guarantees freedom of speech and assembly, but not freedom to harass and intimidate other students,” the Democrats wrote.

In addition to Goldman and Gottheimer, the signatories of the House Democratic letter were Reps. Henry Cuellar of Texas, Lois Frankel of Florida, Steny Hoyer of Maryland, Greg Landsman of Ohio, Kathy Manning of North Carolina, Robert Menendez Jr. of New Jersey, Jared Moskowitz of Florida, Wiley Nickel of North Carolina, Donald Norcross of New Jersey, Chris Pappas of New Hampshire, Dean Phillips of Minnesota, Adam Schiff of California, Brad Schneider of Illinois, Darren Soto of Florida, Haley Stevens of Michigan, Tom Suozzi of New York, Ritchie Torres of New York, Marc Veasey of Texas and Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

In addition to Goldman and Gottheimer, the signatories of the House Democratic letter were Reps. Henry Cuellar of Texas, Lois Frankel of Florida, Steny Hoyer of Maryland, Greg Landsman of Ohio, Kathy Manning of North Carolina, Robert Menendez Jr. of New Jersey, Jared Moskowitz of Florida, Wiley Nickel of North Carolina, Donald Norcross of New Jersey, Chris Pappas of New Hampshire, Dean Phillips of Minnesota, Adam Schiff of California, Brad Schneider of Illinois, Darren Soto of Florida, Haley Stevens of Michigan, Tom Suozzi of New York, Ritchie Torres of New York, Marc Veasey of Texas and Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida.

good lord this is one hell of a collection of succ

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
It's so weird to round 21 to "nearly two dozen"

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

it's the nypost, which wholeheartedly supports the succers' action.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

otoh the nyp also carries important news like this:

OnlyFans creator Farha Khalidi claims she was paid to spread ‘political propaganda’ for Biden admin

edit: pro-click for the succ propaganda she was told to propagate:

https://twitter.com/RichardHanania/status/1783931010549465167

Willa Rogers has issued a correction as of 22:30 on Apr 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

yeah yeah yeah I remember when you were doing the same whining about Bush inheriting Clinton’s economy we’ve heard this poo poo it’s a template