Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

I mean, this really isn't surprising. If you oppose Israeli genocide of Gaza then you're going to disapprove of Biden giving them guns and money for it as well as international diplomatic cover, and if you are a bloodthirsty zionist you disapprove of Biden because he's not going in hard enough and drawing tepid redlines around Iran and Rafah. Biden found the perfectly triangulated third way where he supports the genocide but you know, not too much and occasionally he tut tuts over something before sending another couple billion. It's a position so perfectly placed to please absolutely nobody that I genuinely wonder if he brought on Liz Warren campaign staffers to consult on it.

HallelujahLee posted:

that 19% has to be the biggest freaks alive

I imagine it's largely party line bootlickers who'd answer yes to any question that starts with "Do you approve of Biden's handling of-" unflinchingly.

err posted:

Dems are losing the sinophobic liberal guy

lmao when you've lost Noah Smith, although of course it's only because he wants us to go bomb China instead. Hey Noah you do realize the famed and capable US Navy just got chased out of the Red Sea with its tail between its legs by the Houthis lobbing a bunch of drones at it, right? The US would get loving SMOKED by China in a shooting war right now, particularly an offensive one where the US would have to project consistent wartime power into the South China Sea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkLich
Feb 19, 2004

isnt that richard guy in the tweet super racist and :biotruths:?

the story is believable but that's a heck of a source

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I took a long rear end yougov online survey today that asked me my opinions about u.s. support for israel & palestine; the most important issue in the country; who I plan to vote for in november; and that tested my political literacy, among other things.

I always wondered why yougov poll results ran 90 pp long & now I know.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

bedpan posted:

this machine aids and abets fascists

no dude you don’t get it the giant iron that’s trying to smooth out all the wrinkles and destroy free will is like COMMUNISM maaannnn

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I'm mad that the survey asked what I thought my political literacy score was & how I thought others did but didn't tell me what my score was & how others did.

I only guessed at like 3 questions & looked up 1 (the highest tax rate for richies). I knew the speaker of the house, my u.s. rep & political party, and my two u.s. senators which I'm guessing is more than about 75 percent of americans.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Willa Rogers posted:

I'm mad that the survey asked what I thought my political literacy score was & how I thought others did but didn't tell me what my score was & how others did.

I only guessed at like 3 questions & looked up 1 (the highest tax rate for richies). I knew the speaker of the house, my u.s. rep & political party, and my two u.s. senators which I'm guessing is more than about 75 percent of americans.

lol you cheated on a poll

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lumpentroll posted:

lol you cheated on a poll

don't act like you wouldn't

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol you answered a poll

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

i wouldn’t respond to them at all. keep em guessing.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lumpentroll posted:

lol you answered a poll

Lpzie posted:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

that 19% has to be the biggest freaks alive

The Bidenjugend

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Sydin posted:

I mean, this really isn't surprising. If you oppose Israeli genocide of Gaza then you're going to disapprove of Biden giving them guns and money for it as well as international diplomatic cover, and if you are a bloodthirsty zionist you disapprove of Biden because he's not going in hard enough and drawing tepid redlines around Iran and Rafah. Biden found the perfectly triangulated third way where he supports the genocide but you know, not too much and occasionally he tut tuts over something before sending another couple billion. It's a position so perfectly placed to please absolutely nobody that I genuinely wonder if he brought on Liz Warren campaign staffers to consult on it.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lumpentroll posted:

lol you answered a poll

hey, another 20 & I get a $15 gc.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lord of Pie posted:

The Bidenjugend

"biden jug" reminded me of something else

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Willa Rogers posted:

:hmmyes:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I would wipe my rear end with the nyt but never the nyp.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

lol evergreen

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
He is goated with the jugend

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Willa Rogers posted:

I took a long rear end yougov online survey today that asked me my opinions about u.s. support for israel & palestine; the most important issue in the country ; who I plan to vote for in november trump; and that tested my political literacy, among other things.

I always wondered why yougov poll results ran 90 pp long & now I know.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Sydin posted:

I imagine it's largely party line bootlickers who'd answer yes to any question that starts with "Do you approve of Biden's handling of-" unflinchingly.

fair point

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

ArmedZombie posted:

I would wipe my rear end with the nyt but never the nyp.

nah, I prefer the nyp, bc it doesn't hide its bigotry behind verbose op-eds but comes right out & shows you.

I trust that sort of media far more than the wapo/nyt soft-pedaled bigtory.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Willa Rogers posted:

New social security replacement just dropped

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://x.com/thedailybeast/status/1785052192652636284

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

^^^ that guy looks like a sea monster

I did say I'd "consider" voting trump but I put down stein as my choice. I said I'd "consider" any candidate other than biden, your candidate.

It also asked me how I rated each candidate on a set of personal characteristics like mentally sharp, cares about people, is trustworthy about the mideast, loves china & russia, etc. I said I thought stein would be most excellent at handling russia.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

blobfish-lookin mfer

Willa Rogers posted:

^^^ that guy looks like a sea monster

gently caress

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Willa Rogers posted:

nah, I prefer the nyp, bc it doesn't hide its bigotry behind verbose op-eds but comes right out & shows you.

I trust that sort of media far more than the wapo/nyt soft-pedaled bigtory.

wiping rear end (laudatory)

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I just don't read either of them because they suck. Seems easy. Maybe it's not?

It is really funny that which New York daily you read is a country wide culture war

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Nypost is funny because it divides everyone on earth into two groups, angels and thugs

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

the white house begging for the pervert vote is a far cry from the energy of 2020:

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/dominatrixes-findommes-voting-psas-joi-kink-1082623/

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

feels like the coconut tree meme and clips like this are to meme Kamala into an adorkably halfway acceptable alternative who is too bumbling to be evil. and you know what, they are pretty funny regardless

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1785074492315693266

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
they have the whole loving couch why are they face to face like they're telling each other naughty secrets

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

president kamala is the funniest thing that could happen

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Maximo Roboto posted:

feels like the coconut tree meme and clips like this are to meme Kamala into an adorkably halfway acceptable alternative who is too bumbling to be evil. and you know what, they are pretty funny regardless]

we need to....marmalade...as a country?

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

I doubt there's some deep guerrilla psyop to ironically prop up Kamala, but it really is funny that the more awkward situations she gets into, the more sympathetic responses she elicits. totally different from Dark Brandon type ironic memeing

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
"she's so real for not hugging her and nodding awkwardly. i gently caress with that"

me too, vpoftakingiteasy, me too

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/besdmarx/status/1785044114536268027?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

absolute menaces to the First Amendment
https://twitter.com/andrewsolender/status/1784930137500266802

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1785077702359130287

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
gotta get on my two way wrist radio and put dick Tracy on this motherfucker

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/patriach2051/status/1785055280507838645

(some of) the kids are alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Bro Dad posted:

president kamala is the funniest thing that could happen

I think you're underestimating the comedy potential of Supreme Court Justice Kamala but President would be pretty drat funny too