Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Jamal Murray expertly guarded by young ace Austin Reaves for the game-deciding shot (he's the new Caruso)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

piratepilates posted:

jordan woulda gone to 6 :smugmrgw:

if jordan was so good he'd have hit more home runs

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

*black and white, slow motion gif of Lakers guy*
*fade to black*

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

the long drought is over, the playoff poster rain has come *i stare up to the sky and get hit in the face by a guy saying Lebron Has A Legacy????*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aObW87lMFw0

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lmao

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
https://x.com/kingjosiah54/status/1785163745687478328

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

re: Jamal all-star talk, between Shai, Ant, Curry, and Luka, who does he replace?

curry

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

if jordan was so good he'd have hit more home runs

That's not how golf is scored.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Salvor_Hardin posted:

re: Jamal all-star talk, between Shai, Ant, Curry, and Luka, who does he replace?

None of them, unless the metric is strictly limited to producing buzzer beating shots

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

piratepilates posted:

jordan woulda gone to 6 :smugmrgw:

Jordan could never compete in this era (banned from the league for DraftKings activities)

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

xbilkis posted:

Jordan could never compete in this era (banned from the league for DraftKings activities)

jordan would run out of relatives so quickly in the modern era

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Jordan would've retired in 2020, then come back in 2023 because "it was personal" but play for the Hornets, suck rear end, and pretend it didn't count.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Ghost Dog posted:

lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lmao charles to shaq just now on the (bad) challenge rule: "when you get stopped i hope they put your rear end in jail!"

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Shaq is pretty good when he's being a goof, but Jesus Christ he's loving dumb.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

I probably disagree but only a little bit. But that's not how allstar voting works.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Ugh, please do not add ways for the last five minutes of an NBA game to take even longer. It’s a TO because you get the full effect of a TO.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

snyprmag posted:

lol if Murray still isn't an allstar next season
i like the guy but in no season did he actually deserve to be an all-star

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

rjmccall posted:

Ugh, please do not add ways for the last five minutes of an NBA game to take even longer. It’s a TO because you get the full effect of a TO.

i disagree. they should add a super timeout that lets everyone take a 15 minute break, but you can only use it in the 4th quarter

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lol just lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Ghost Dog posted:

lmao

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy
Took all my self-control not wake up my wife with cackling/not spray scotch out of my nose

He mashed up the classic DS9 episode The Visitor with the 2nd most annoying NBA playoff commercial, perfection.

PS: your av combining a quote from arguably the best dramatic DS9 episode with a shot from arguably the funniest DS9 episode is awesome

Probably Magic posted:

Reggie absolutely has been abysmal.

big boi posted:

They said this last year, too. He's above being an all-star baby!!
How likely is it that Murray ends up with more Finals MVP's than All-Star games?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Ghost Dog posted:

rofl

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

KurdtLives posted:

How likely is it that Murray ends up with more Finals MVP's than All-Star games?

Not at all

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

ah yes the magic of orlando and cavaliers of cleveland will also be playing tonight, forgot about that.

KurdtLives posted:

Took all my self-control not wake up my wife with cackling/not spray scotch out of my nose

He mashed up the classic DS9 episode The Visitor with the 2nd most annoying NBA playoff commercial, perfection.

PS: your av combining a quote from arguably the best dramatic DS9 episode with a shot from arguably the funniest DS9 episode is awesome

ty

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Incredible

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

a very 90's start

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

for the love of god someone get a basket

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
I see the Knicks have decided to start out this closeout game by making a big doo doo in their underpants. Interesting choice

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

WE'RE ON THE BOARD BABY KNICKS IN 4 THIS IS HOW WE DO IT ITS ALL OVER

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Mechafunkzilla posted:

I see the Knicks have decided to start out this closeout game by making a big doo doo in their underpants. Interesting choice

Tibbs thinks winning in 5 is taking a shortcut

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

lmao the embiid uncontested 3 to run up to try and get a foul on a layup to monster block on it

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I liked it better when the knicks couldn't score

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

flopping rear end bitch at the ft line already smh

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

That headband is creeping upward on Robinson

The time to come home is nearing

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

listen, you should throw as many sixers to the ground as possible but avoid hurting the prettiest one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Good call refs! Not flagrant!