Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bobfather
Sep 20, 2001

I will analyze your nervous system for beer money

Tai posted:

Right? Love or hate Tesla, this guy poured his heart into a company that he believed in and was cast aside like a child bored with their toy. No one, not musk or management gives a gently caress about him or the extra work and sacrifices he took.

This is every company nowadays, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Data Graham posted:

"Look at these lazy asses, they're all pedophiles"

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

bobfather posted:

This is every company nowadays, OP.

Yeah but the likes of trump and musk have this dialed up to the max. They develop a cult of people to be used for their own grift and the grifted believe in their demi god.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Now that person has time to have 8-10 kids to save population decline

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Probably a horrible person

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I guess I messed up by having food and shelter being part of my lifestyle

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Man, this is hosed up.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So I guess that means we can skip past the "bothering to try to explain basic concepts to these people" stage and straight to "throw vegetables at them whenever they show their faces"

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
Wow I can't believe delivering a baby in a hospital is now free.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

My uber is here. I mean it's at the airport. License plate is PENIS and it's an airplane driven by a monkey with wires in its spine named Quizno.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Apprentice Dick posted:

Bah, people had babies for tens of thousands of years without hospitals, and both mother and/or child dying in child birth was only a moderate to high issue!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
children are free, like dont you have a bunch of Help to take the kids out of your hands when your done with the photo op so they get taken back to your educational compound?

also yeah rockets with just land and take off in city streets like taxis. also again what are these desk jocky computer touchers going to do on Mars?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

PhazonLink posted:

children are free, like dont you have a bunch of Help to take the kids out of your hands when your done with the photo op so they get taken back to your educational compound?

also yeah rockets with just land and take off in city streets like taxis. also again what are these desk jocky computer touchers going to do on Mars?

Play Counter Strike and complain about their ping.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

billionaire demonstrating empathy gap, news at 11

also - adult billionaire with 10 kids that is on edgy teenager's level of understanding of parenting

dr_rat posted:

Bah, people had babies for tens of thousands of years without hospitals, and both mother and/or child dying in child birth was only a moderate to high issue!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Diapers and clothes are also free if you’re good at stealing

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
tissues and his hand is free.

technically not, unless he's stealing food and tissues. lol at the sheer arrested development and just overall stupidity of bros.

VegasGoat
Nov 9, 2011

These guys literally have no concept of what going to mars actually takes. You can’t just go whenever you have to wait for a launch window where it’s close to earth and not on the other side of the sun, which is like once every two years.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

PhazonLink posted:

tissues and his hand is free.

technically not, unless he's stealing food and tissues. lol at the sheer arrested development and just overall stupidity of bros.

The floor is right there. No need for tissues

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Zero VGS posted:

Biggest problem in the US is still that people in apartment buildings have no way to charge these overnight. Prices can come down, charging times and range can still increase, but there's no easy workaround for being poo poo outta luck if you're in an apartment with street parking.

I've got into some ridiculous arguments over this fact. Cheap EVs only work if lower income people buy them and right now they still have too many compromises. If you live in an apartment or rent a house, you probably don't have to luxury of letting your EV charge overnight. Those buyers also take more road trips rather than fly, so range anxiety is going to matter.

The $25k Tesla was never going to open this great huge market. People can't be bothered to get gas at night instead of in the morning when they're rushed, but now they have to budget half a hour at a charging station after a cold snap killed the battery on their ungaraged EV.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

VegasGoat posted:

These guys literally have no concept of what going to mars actually takes. You can’t just go whenever you have to wait for a launch window where it’s close to earth and not on the other side of the sun, which is like once every two years.

Musk pointing at Moon: "See that Mars? You can visit it. In 5 years tops."

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

George H.W. oval office posted:

The floor is right there. No need for tissues

you eat off the floor like an animal, not blow a load

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

lmao

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
No you see you're supposed to pay tesla $10 for your car to take a robotaxi ride on its own to the nearest supercharger (one of 8 servicing the area's 23,557 teslas) where you pay tesla $1.337/kWh to recharge it each night

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I mean, technically everything's free if you don't ever pay for anything.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

bobjr posted:

Diapers and clothes are also free if you’re good at stealing

Also you can just drop the kid off at any old daycare and pick them up later, not like anyone is going to care.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Mr. Repopulate White Earth doesn't even pay for his own daycare. That's covered by the school he founded using his tax haven foundation. Taxpayers are subsiding X, the Everything Kid.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
elon smells like dickcheese

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I'm the rocket to mars that has a 4 person capacity

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

morningdrew posted:

It's a private rocket!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

morningdrew posted:

You, Elon, Grimes and Yaxx

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Man who has billions and sees his kids maybe once a year while ex-wives/nannies raise said spawn doesn't get why it's hard to raise kids.

What a loving idiot.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Heck, you get the kids working in the mines, you'll make money off 'em!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

OP admitted they don't even have kids and are in still in school so it's just Elon falling for engagement bait and admitting he's completely out of touch with reality (as if we didn't already know)

shyduck fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Apr 30, 2024

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Who has less life experience, a college student or a billionaire?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

shyduck posted:

OP admitted they don't even have kids and are in college so it's just Elon falling for engagement bait and admitting he's completely out of touch with reality (as if we didn't already know)

They didn't say college.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

drat, Musk can't even make toast, and he's out there dispensing life wisdom.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Powershift posted:

They didn't say college.
Was it just "school"? I forget and don't wanna go back, but yeah that's even more damning

edit: yeah it was school lmao

https://x.com/IterIntellectus/status/1785024579934503082

shyduck fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Apr 30, 2024

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Apprentice Dick posted:

Having a baby in a hospital is a lifestyle choice, my wife had her children in our living room and they feed and clothe themselves by foraging in the woods behind our house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

He told you he was hardcore

https://twitter.com/Gizmodo/status/1785295068683010054

quote:

Musk wrote in an email sent to senior Tesla executives late Monday night, first reported by The Information, that he wanted to be “absolutely hardcore” about reducing Tesla’s workforce. He added that, beginning at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, he will ask any executive “who retains more than three people who don’t obviously pass the excellent, necessary and trustworthy test” to resign.