Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

aliens are real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

originally there was a long exposure photo of a helicopter, unrelated to the china incident

then someone animated the picture and said it was of the china incident

the china incident apparently happened in some sense unrelated to the fake pictures/video

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

aliens are real

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

my bony fealty posted:

its a alien motherfucking spaceship!!

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

my bony fealty posted:

aliens are real

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

mediaphage posted:

hmm maybe only half fae then

they’re definitely an over achiever

i walked in to find this this morning

mom is trying to get out behind them lol
Birds: also real (and amazing)

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Orbs posted:

Birds: also real (and amazing)

hard to beat for cognition per gram imo

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

helta posted:

Grusch is going to drop an OP-ED in a yet to be determined newspaper, which is being held up by DOPSR apparently.

We did learn about Kona Blue (from AARO), which was to be the successor to AAWSAP/AATIP, but it never got any funding and was eventually shut down. This was apparently put together by Stratton/Travis Taylor etc. https://www.aaro.mil/Portals/136/PDFs/UAP_RECORDS_RESEARCH/AARO_DHS_Kona_Blue.pdf

Lue has a book coming out this year.

Jrooti and P'nutti really like bread.

Latest rumor is that the op-ed passed DOPSR but none of the major papers want to publish it and Grusch doesn't want to go with a small outlet like the Debrief again

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

doesn’t he have a blog ???

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

its because the editorial is full of stupid poo poo. they wanted a new bob lazar but without all the rocket cars and pimpin and they got it.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Regarding aliens being real stuff in the last year, specifically, the nasca mummies are confirmed real. At least one of them was pregnant. https://www.the-alien-project.com/en/nasca-mummies-josefina/

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I'm also withholding my op-ed because the cowardly new york times refuses to publish it.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

JOSEFINA DISCOVERED IN NASCA – PERU HAS CHARACTERISTICS WHICH, AS A WHOLE, CORRESPOND TO A SPECIFIC SPECIES (HUMANOID REPTILE).

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

thats the good stuff

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

people keep seeing the same balloons spanning decades across the globe

from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrgveoEVuq4

my cigar had large red lights running along its side but they were squares

i just want to see it or similar again, especially close up in hd video that definitely does not exist according to trustworthy upstanding dod personnel

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

i haven’t checked in with UFOs since I turned on that cspan hearing at work almost a year ago. what’s happened since then besides my coworkers thinking im insane?

they need to know about the mummies. tell them about the mummies, op

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
check it out, they have three fingers, and titanium eggs. goddamn! tell the world

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i done told y'all them mummies were real

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

:swoon:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

this quote is getting thrown around, which, lol

quote:

There is documented and verifiable DNA which implies that four genes were combined to create a being

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I think it's far more likely someone just faked a bunch of reptile bones into an approximately human shape such that the DNA is unrecognizable

and they shaved down a bunch of lama skulls because they happened to notice that the internal anterior portion could be made to look like a face with extensive modification

and then they stitched together fresh ligaments all along the bones symmetrically in all of them with I guess living tissues so it would adhere without gapping

and then they stretched and perfectly fit an overlarge piece of animal skin over the assemblage such that it was basically shrink-wrapped to the shape with no slices or visible seams

and oh for fun they jammed in manufactured pieces of rare earth metal alloys because they had lying around

and then they left them in a cave for hundreds of years or perfectly aged them in a process that left no chemical residues

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

la mulana was real

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

the aliens who crafted the mummies need to get a new hobby

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I just want the Brendan Fraser mummy movie but with one of these very definitely real, formally living alien mummies

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

how tf have these not been posted here before

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

mediaphage posted:

this quote is getting thrown around, which, lol

wow. i guess i have Created Beings as well

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
the 4 corners of the earth, 4 faces on cherubim, 4 night lords, 4-syncrounous cubic days, and now 4 DNAs... it's all adding up aliens

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

WHOSE PROBIN WHO NOW RADAR?!?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Polo-Rican posted:

The story behind these is a little confusing, and I can't tell if these videos are actually from the airport incident. Some of them seem to be made with long-exposure photography.

Here's the reddit thread: https://old.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/1cgep82/ufo_shuts_down_hangzhou_xiaoshan_airport_china/
A debunker report: https://cdn.centerforinquiry.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/29/2010/11/22164353/p27.pdf
A Chinese discussion about this incident and others: https://www.zhihu.com/question/31906023?utm_id=0

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

SniperWoreConverse posted:

the 4 corners of the earth, 4 faces on cherubim, 4 night lords, 4-syncrounous cubic days, and now 4 DNAs... it's all adding up aliens

Also the 4 elements and 4 being the number of the physical world.

Not a coincidence, I'm telling you

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it

i'm the little pink sponge

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Zoobtro posted:

i'm the little pink sponge

on top of an xray
a sponge for their bed
the little lord p'nutti
lay down their sweet head

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it
actually i lied, i'm this dude

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Polo-Rican posted:

they have

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

curious, then, that they are missing the 5th element (heart) which is typically wielded south americans

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

The Saucer Hovers posted:

curious, then, that they are missing the 5th element (heart) which is typically wielded south americans

by your powers combined
i am
FBBBBBlllLplltptptttttprprrprlrbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

The Saucer Hovers posted:

The fifth element is life and it's typically wielded by burnt out former commandos and models

bij
Feb 24, 2007

In the Captain Pollution episode Dr. Blight's power was hate and she was waaaaay too jazzed about it.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

my favourite episode of captain planet is when the old co-spirit of earth comes back and tempts all the planeteers with ridiculously op gauntlets of elemental might to which they become addicted and slowly start killing gaia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

mediaphage posted:

on top of an xray
a sponge for their bed
the little lord p'nutti
lay down their sweet head