Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

“some people, somebody just told me” they’ve never sat in a courthouse for such a long period of time

Just LMAO. Dernald, you are looking very weak, very soft, very frail, and confused these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

kazil posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1785408564066226338

wait why does Mushbrains need to be in New Hampshire?

i have been involved in literally one trial and it went from 8:30-5 every day, some days extending until 6

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
no one has ever sat so much before :lmao:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Froghammer posted:

A friend of mine has her degree in human sexuality and iirc the leftist argument against incest is that a relationship, whether it is sexual, romantic, or both, is supposed to be an equal partnership. It's impossible for two people that are close blood relatives to have that kind of partnership because they're not equals. There's a preexisting relationship that's been established for as long as one party has been alive, and layering a sexual relationship on top of that muddles things in a way that can only ever be abusive and unhealthy.

Kids being born with webbed feat or weird recessive genes is a red herring because it assumes that the purpose of a sexual relationship is procreation, which it isn't for the vast majority of the people actively engaging in sexual behavior. If I told you I was loving a family member, but we were using condoms so nobody's at risk of getting pregnant or catching any kinds of diseases, you'd still most likely find it wildly unhealthy for the reasons outlined above.

This has been your incestchat of the day.

This feels like a really strained argument where you know incest is bad and your trying to find a reason to hold that opinion

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
"the judge is rushing this case" immediately followed by "they're making me sit forever" :lol: cry harder you dumb gently caress

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol he's so whiney
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1785409477606543388

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1785409745299623940

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Nord VPN exec bout to get another yacht.

Of course the Democrats are going to keep Johnson around he's terrible at fundraising and gives them everything they want

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

JAMOOOL posted:

i have been involved in literally one trial and it went from 8:30-5 every day, some days extending until 6

And this rear end in a top hat gets every Wednesday off, the past two Mondays for Passover, and he bamboozled the Judge into believing he'll go to his son's graduation.

The OJ trial, the most famous trial in American history, was 8 loving months.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Bottom Liner posted:

"the judge is rushing this case" immediately followed by "they're making me sit forever" :lol: cry harder you dumb gently caress

with any luck all the sitting will give him a case of terminal hemorrhoids.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
lol Trumps used to everything being delayed or dismissed

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING SO FAST

Just be glad those are lonnnng days outside of a jail cell.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Pook Good Mook posted:

And this rear end in a top hat gets every Wednesday off, the past two Mondays for Passover, and he bamboozled the Judge into believing he'll go to his son's graduation.

The OJ trial, the most famous trial in American history, was 8 loving months.

him having to go to the graduation now is a great punishment for both him and melania.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

This feels like a really strained argument where you know incest is bad and your trying to find a reason to hold that opinion

Well, why aren't YOU loving your siblings then?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

big nipples big life posted:

him having to go to the graduation now is a great punishment for both him and melania.

not if he turns it into another rally, then its punishment for everyone else

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

my favorite part of the car with the sticker over its entire bumper is the smashed out taillight

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I just assumed all republicans hosed their mothers which would explain a lot. And if they aren't they can go and gently caress their mothers for all I care.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Aramis posted:

I don’t want to.

You don’t need to debate lord everything it’s not like your going to convince a cousin fucker to not gently caress their cousin through debate

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Bottom Liner posted:

Oh good, I'm not the only one who saw that.

E. Jean Carroll's lawyers are just doing their best Gene Wilder impersonations now, aren't they?

"No. Stop. Don't talk."

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Rockman Reserve posted:

my favorite part of the car with the sticker over its entire bumper is the smashed out taillight

I think you mean the Freedom Intake.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Smoking around here has gone from like 30% of people do it to having the same social stigma as drinking a 40 at 10am in front of a grocery store. I'm an occasional stress smoker and I don't even want my neighbors to know when I do it.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Randalor posted:

Oh good, I'm not the only one who saw that.

E. Jean Carroll's lawyers are just doing their best Gene Wilder impersonations now, aren't they?

"No. Stop. Don't talk."

Have we considered Trump may be trying to kill Jean Carroll by simply burying her alive in money?

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
He turned down the appellate decision division decision this is a mockery of of a judicial shizzm

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Post ITT every time you LOL that Trump isn't as wealthy as he claimed

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
I love that they stick him in that little holding pen for him to spout his bullshit.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Have we considered he doesn't know who she is cause he forgot in the last couple months

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Imagine telling people the only thing stopping you from porking your siblings is a belief that an all powerful sky wizard will be displeased. Now strut around like a smug peacock because you think that makes you better than everyone else.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

CharlestheHammer posted:

Explain to me why you think incest is bad that doesn't involve kids being born with weird genetic defects

Aramis posted:

:hmmyes:

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fabulousity posted:

Imagine telling people the only thing stopping you from porking your siblings is a belief that an all powerful sky wizard will be displeased. Now strut around like a smug peacock because you think that makes you better than everyone else.

“My religion gave you your morals, ATHETITS!!!!” I say as I smugly walk down the street, satisfied in myself that my imaginary friend had to tell me not to gently caress my sister.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Philthy posted:

Dispensary owners have been buying up breweries as well. They've been trying to diversify their paydays, and some already putting out thc infused beers. It's probably the only way they'll ever get Wisconsin legalized is to take over all the breweries and then tell the Republicans what to do.

THC-infused beer is a good way to lose your license. All commercial beer needs to be reported to the TTB (aka the Feds) for tax purposes, and since it's not legal at the federal level, a weed beer is just going to screw you over. You can make non-alcoholic drinks like seltzers and NA beers with weed in the legal states, since that doesn't need to be reported, which is probably why dispensaries are buying breweries, since they would already have the facilities to make seltzer easily. I don't know if this new rescheduling will change it, but probably not?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Beefed Owl posted:

Nord VPN exec bout to get another yacht.

Of course the Democrats are going to keep Johnson around he's terrible at fundraising and gives them everything they want

its also moderates and indies eat that poo poo up to a degree. the dems look like the adults and the chuds look like poo poo.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
so this whole trial just gonna be like all this stuff one level of indirection away from trump and like no actual tie back

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
THC beer probably wouldn't taste good anyway, there's a very distinct taste to all those 'infused' products which is not particularly pleasant

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

JAMOOOL posted:

THC beer probably wouldn't taste good anyway, there's a very distinct taste to all those 'infused' products which is not particularly pleasant

THC gummies and oils have no discernible taste to me.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

JAMOOOL posted:

Just shove that poo poo into an IPA. Can't make those taste any worse anyway.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

JAMOOOL posted:

Some people like the taste, which varies wildly between strains.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Detective Thompson posted:

THC-infused beer is a good way to lose your license. All commercial beer needs to be reported to the TTB (aka the Feds) for tax purposes, and since it's not legal at the federal level, a weed beer is just going to screw you over. You can make non-alcoholic drinks like seltzers and NA beers with weed in the legal states, since that doesn't need to be reported, which is probably why dispensaries are buying breweries, since they would already have the facilities to make seltzer easily. I don't know if this new rescheduling will change it, but probably not?

Last time I was up in Minneapolis for a concert last summer, all the downtown restaurants bars had thc infused beers that had abv. It was the new big thing, and a few had signs out front. Not sure about losing their license, but no one seemed to care. I looked into it when I got home and found out that more and more breweries are being bought up to make the infusions.

Edit: Looking at the breweries, they are all listed as seltzers. I'm almost certain these were absolutely not seltzers at the bars, or at least not worded that way. Maybe a local MN bud boozer can chime in.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Apr 30, 2024

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

I thought anything hemp-derived was a federal non-issue. You're just putting weird unregulated poo poo in your beer

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

LordSloth posted:

He’s more into being spanked. He’ll even pay $130K a session.
Can’t believe you guys all forgot that :colbert:

Edit: I’m sorry, he’ll pay 420k per spanking. I forgot the taxes, ‘reimbursement’, and year-end bonus.

Who do you think is paying the fee to have him spanked? Now that he can’t afford it.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Yeah Lagunitas has one that's legal here in California. They don't export it to my knowledge.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

While driving Uber here in Colorado I took the guy who basically created Blue Moon and they have a blue moon type beer that is non-alcoholic but infused with THC and my understanding is they have no problem selling or distributing it in state. I was able to try a THC infused beer once and it tastes just fine I'm pretty sure they use a distillate or something that is pretty much flavorless.

And this is definitely a derail I can get behind now that court is done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

y'all may be right, some of the tinctures I think are pretty much flavorless but the stuff in a can (or the syrup you can buy and mix with other stuff) all has this weird taste to me, it's not bad if you dilute it somehow though

I am very much in favor of it though, the other night when I was out I had a 10mg infused lemonade mixed with ginger ale and then two beers, felt really amazing, slept well and woke up with no hangover