Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: loquacius)

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

this week's talking point is protestors = terrorists/republicans/russians "but we repeat ourselves"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jen heir rick posted:

ok, thanks for the info

all animals are disgusting, especially humans.

https://x.com/umichvoter/status/1785053772659458303
I think this is saying the down ballot candidates outperform Biden but this is very hard to comprehend from its formatting.

edit: nm I get it, it's saying who is in the lead

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nichael posted:

I love my cat Beau.

I named him in a hurry because of his white splotch that like kind of looks like a bowtie. I wasn't going to keep him, but I was fostering his litter, when I noticed that his siblings mistook his penis for a nipple... which I guess is a thing. They broke his kitten dick and I had to rush him to the vet, and they needed a name.

everybody i deserve your thanks for extending the goon lore like this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

everybody i deserve your thanks for extending the goon lore like this

lmao

he suffered no lasting damage, and I'm grateful for having been forced to name him on the spot because he's one of my best friends (along with the other four cats I have). He's like a teddy bear, who instantly puts me to sleep if he snuggles up against me.

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

Nichael posted:

lmao

he suffered no lasting damage, and I'm grateful for having been forced to name him on the spot because he's one of my best friends (along with the other four cats I have). He's like a teddy bear, who instantly puts me to sleep if he snuggles up against me.

i love my cats too. none of them had their dick break though.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jen heir rick posted:

i love my cats too. none of them had their dick break though.

the doctor i went to handed me a pre-made form for broke dicks. then i asked how he knew my kitten's dick was broke, and he said "you're here for a cat?"

the bar is very low for "decent"

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/0liviajulianna/status/1785369981456093606?t=EVtsOtXnxGP6vaDCvmVtJw&s=19

The bit about "a liberal is someone who supports every protest except the one happening right now, and opposes every war except the one happening right now" isn't even true anymore. These ghouls are actively saying that it was wrong for people to have protested the Vietnam War.

uh, is she suggesting that the vietnam war protests caused the country, and dems in particular, to crack down on "crime"? what a batshit crazy thing to say

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

btw trump winning and having a democratic congress will be the funniest capstone on the biden legacy, definitively proving that he uniquely sucks

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Nichael posted:

btw trump winning and having a democratic congress will be the funniest capstone on the biden legacy, definitively proving that he uniquely sucks

while it would be funny i think they lost the senate almost guaranteed at this point

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Nichael posted:

I love my cat Beau.

I named him in a hurry because of his white splotch that like kind of looks like a bowtie. I wasn't going to keep him, but I was fostering his litter, when I noticed that his siblings mistook his penis for a nipple... which I guess is a thing. They broke his kitten dick and I had to rush him to the vet, and they needed a name.

nice cat. good beau

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Commander absolutely was shot Ol' Yeller style

Joe Biden can prove me wrong by showing me pictures of Commander with today's newspaper at any time he wants

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

pov of sgt eichmann’s dumb nazi balls before commander grabs and shakes em like a squeaky toy

mags
May 30, 2008

Excelzior posted:

Commander absolutely was shot Ol' Yeller style

it’s how beau went out

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Nichael posted:

all animals are disgusting, especially humans.

https://x.com/umichvoter/status/1785053772659458303
I think this is saying the down ballot candidates outperform Biden but this is very hard to comprehend from its formatting.

edit: nm I get it, it's saying who is in the lead

no, you're also right about the senate candidates doing better than biden.

here's a slew of swing-state polls that emerson released today:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

TIL nichael is a cat lady

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

this isn't looking good for biden! really does appear the democratic party is going to blow what should have been a no problem election

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

TIL nichael is a cat lady

I prefer dogs, it's just cats accumulate over time, and you reach a point where you can't get a dog because you have five loving cats.

bedpan posted:

this isn't looking good for biden! really does appear the democratic party is going to blow what should have been a no problem election

hmmm has he considered doing good things?

mags
May 30, 2008

Nichael posted:

I prefer dogs, it's just cats accumulate over time, and you reach a point where you can't get a dog because you have five loving cats.

don’t let them gently caress, first of all

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/0liviajulianna/status/1785369981456093606?t=EVtsOtXnxGP6vaDCvmVtJw&s=19

The bit about "a liberal is someone who supports every protest except the one happening right now, and opposes every war except the one happening right now" isn't even true anymore. These ghouls are actively saying that it was wrong for people to have protested the Vietnam War.

Lmfao here's the Republicans "dominating" politics 1968-1992:

Dems/libs should learn the rules and different branches of the US government.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Nichael posted:

I agree but I don't want to be overly cruel to a nice person. He can figure it out for himself.

Can he though?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

KomradeX posted:

Can he though?

nah lol

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol moving it to schedule 3 is an angstrom above doing nothing

setting up an exploratory committee to determine the composition of the committee on the timeline to discuss potentially moving it to schedule 3 sometime in 2158

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Knowing the Biden admin, in a couple of weeks we'll find out they won't even reschedule weed.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nothus posted:

Knowing the Biden admin, in a couple of weeks we'll find out they won't even reschedule weed.

about 90% sure it won't be rescheduled

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Harik posted:

setting up an exploratory committee to determine the composition of the committee on the timeline to discuss potentially moving it to schedule 3 sometime in 2158

don't be hasty with setting up the exploratory committee. let's see if we can spend five years doing the research on if it is necessity first. my step-son needs a job and can lead this pre-pre-pre-committee for just $120,000 a year. he's got substantial experience in rape and genocide apologia, and wants to pursue career in experimental men's fashion fanny-packs, that include decoy crypto plastic tokens (with no cash value) as a larger piece of satire on the radical left.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Nothus posted:

Hang on, let me google who used the phrase "outside agitators" during the civil rights movement...

Turns out it was Democrats, phew!

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

he resents the idea of being remembered as "the president who legalized weed". he would rather have anything else be his legacy.

he could legalize all drugs tomorrow and it wouldn't be his legacy. committing genocide is the 'gently caress one sheep' of legacy building.

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

all rescheduling weed does is ensure that it will never actually be legalized lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lmfao

:siren: WARNING: HYPERSUCC :siren:

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1785342755952054779

(this person rules)

:whitewater:

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1785343463078142371

ex post facho has issued a correction as of 23:23 on Apr 30, 2024

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

it's weird that misogynists are the only people against genocide, while white women are uniformly for it. who am i to question it though?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Does dropping weed to schedule three allow export from legal states to other legal states? I know you can actually do interstate commerce with other schedule three drugs like ketamine so o would think so, but maybe there’s other legislation that would prevent that?

The other thing is wouldn’t this relieve the banking pressure on marijuana businesses in legal weed states?

Again maybe there’s other federal legislation or regulations so the answer is no, but if it’s just schedule three now then I would think the answer is yes

So basically if I’m right - and I might be wrong as I mentioned above - then the real beneficiaries and pretty much the only beneficiaries of this change would be marijuana businesses

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Trabisnikof posted:

liberals really dont understand what nihilism means

the return of kantian nihilism, after all these years

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I used to not quite get why the internet hated Amy Schumer so much.

Now I do.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol holy poo poo biden is so terrible

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I used to not quite get why the internet hated Amy Schumer so much.

Now I do.

I never had a strong opinion because her comedy just seemed like mid-tier background noise. Her latest stuff is really funny though, like when she said to hate genocide, you have to hate women.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Der Meister posted:

lol holy poo poo biden is so terrible

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Nichael posted:

it's weird that misogynists are the only people against genocide, while white women are uniformly for it. who am i to question it though?

doing a sort of mental Wanted style bullet curve to reach being anti-genocide because they let women into the IDF

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Does dropping weed to schedule three allow export from legal states to other legal states? I know you can actually do interstate commerce with other schedule three drugs like ketamine so o would think so, but maybe there’s other legislation that would prevent that?

The other thing is wouldn’t this relieve the banking pressure on marijuana businesses in legal weed states?

Again maybe there’s other federal legislation or regulations so the answer is no, but if it’s just schedule three now then I would think the answer is yes

So basically if I’m right - and I might be wrong as I mentioned above - then the real beneficiaries and pretty much the only beneficiaries of this change would be marijuana businesses

sure, it wont do any of those things....

but it will require all dispensaries to register with the DEA to remain open!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

paranoid randroid posted:

doing a sort of mental Wanted style bullet curve to reach being anti-genocide because they let women into the IDF

this is me