Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Yiiiiiiiiiiokkkes

I'm Jewish and white as gently caress and I have never once thought that being Jewish made me "not white". If you put me next to another white guy who happened to not be Jewish, how the gently caress would anyone tell the difference?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Gomez Chamberlain posted:

Traxx sounds like a lovely southern truck stop or a crappy WAP site from the early 2000s for buying MIDI ringtones

I'm fairly confident it was from this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=wdMWeu4DKTM

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Hello dugnutt my old friend

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Silly Burrito, I am very sad about your current avatar, I miss the previous one.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

I'm Jewish and white as gently caress and I have never once thought that being Jewish made me "not white". If you put me next to another white guy who happened to not be Jewish, how the gently caress would anyone tell the difference?

Anecdotally, I and two of my friends were walking around Brooklyn last fall on Sukkot and two Haredi guys came up to ask the Jewish one of us if he’d like to say a blessing with them. They could tell instantly which of us was Jewish.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Apollodorus posted:

I know I guy named Tedd. Yes, with two Ds.

Does it rhyme with “Crowder”

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Durf posted:

Why waste time with AI when the conservative dream family already exists

https://twitter.com/coldhealing/status/1737853544353652918

dont tredd on me

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Why yes, my name is based off of a misspelling of an unpopular Chevy crossover why do you ask?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

There's a special election in NY today, House seat for Niagara Falls/Buffalo. Should be an easy Dem win, going to be interesting what the margins are.

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

I said come in! posted:

There was a ban alongside a 100,000 hour probe today too.

Yeah, but you didn't even need to scroll to find out why that dumbass got smacked.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

It’s only 11.5 years. Dude can do that time standing on his head.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

I said come in! posted:

Silly Burrito, I am very sad about your current avatar, I miss the previous one.

I now know not to post about Wrestlemania in a Wrestlemania thread.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Durf posted:

Always classy when the stepmom is just a couple years older than the daughter

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

We'll see where this ends up. Was +27 Biden in 2020

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Do you save the five Uncle Dads or the one Aunt Mom?

Oh man, they used to call Martin Brodeur "Uncle Daddy".

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

kazil posted:

We'll see where this ends up. Was +27 Biden in 2020

when you are that level of margin, the actual vote totals (and margins) fluctuate based on whether or not people give a poo poo about the election that given cycle. It's why you often see special election upsets.

It's obviously not going to be a lost race, but i wouldn't read anything into it. NY had their primary earlier this month. Two elections in a month is just weird.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I keep seeing articles saying that Biden is losing the young voters because of Israel/Palestine. Do you think this is actually true? Do you think they would actually vote for Trump or just not vote because of this?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Same, except I look like Seth Rogen and Adam Pally had a baby together. If they had to guess…

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I doubt any of them remember Israel / Palestine at this point. That was 50 years ago.

Oh wait

azflyboy
Nov 9, 2005
There was an article recently (can't remember where) where the writer spent time in Muslim communities in Michigan, and of all the people they talked to, only a couple said they'd vote for Biden, with the rest either saying they'd leave that part of the ballot blank, or they'd vote for Trump.

When "Trump tried to ban Muslims" was brought up, the response was usually something like "Being banned is better than being genocided", so it sounds like Biden may indeed have a serious problem with the Muslim community, but how that carries over to younger non-Muslim voters seems to be an unknown at this point.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Blended family? What, did they blend sour cream with cream cheese and cauliflower?

Dad wanted a 29 year old wife and had her produce 3 Trudds in quick succession

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Well, they’re in for some surprises if Trump gets back in!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

azflyboy posted:

When "Trump tried to ban Muslims" was brought up, the response was usually something like "Being banned is better than being genocided", so it sounds like Biden may indeed have a serious problem with the Muslim community, but how that carries over to younger non-Muslim voters seems to be an unknown at this point.

I get where they're coming from but my follow up would be 'And how do you feel about being banned AND genocided?'

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013

azflyboy posted:

There was an article recently (can't remember where) where the writer spent time in Muslim communities in Michigan, and of all the people they talked to, only a couple said they'd vote for Biden, with the rest either saying they'd leave that part of the ballot blank, or they'd vote for Trump.

What's infuriating about this is that I'm pretty sure Trump and the rest of the GOP hate muslims. Do they honestly think Trump would treat them better? I feel like we've crosses over into bizzaro world and nothing makes any sense.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

John Yossarian posted:

I keep seeing articles saying that Biden is losing the young voters because of Israel/Palestine. Do you think this is actually true? Do you think they would actually vote for Trump or just not vote because of this?

It really depends on how ignorant/uniformed they are. If all they know is the I/P thing and can't see past that then they will either vote trump or some dumb 3rd party. If they actually can think beyond that, they will vote Biden because Trump is obviously going to be worse and has said as much.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

John Yossarian posted:

What's infuriating about this is that I'm pretty sure Trump and the rest of the GOP hate muslims. Do they honestly think Trump would treat them better? I feel like we've crosses over into bizzaro world and nothing makes any sense.

A large block of Muslims are desperate to vote for Republicans for their social/culture war positions. It's not dissimilar from the huge swath of Hispanic voters who are more motivated by social conservative than racial identity.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Dr. Faustus posted:

A thing I have noticed about this thread that is different from other threads.

In other threads, when you log in and start catching up and see someone who has been probated, you may have to click the link to find out what and where they posted to get probed.

Not here. In this thread, when I see a poster has been probed, I know for sure by the time I get caught up, I will read the post in which they were probed.

I don't know what you call that, but I feel it is significant, somehow.

I feel ya. I'm a migrant from D&D, and oh does my lack of irreverent comedy not fit in. But D&D moves too slow and CSPAM moves too fast. This thread has the goldilocks velocity where I can check in every few hours and catch up. I mean, if I were funny it would help tremendously but everyone else deals.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Durf posted:

That family is going to have some interesting tell all books come out in 25 years or so.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

lady on the right must have one of those pregancies the left wants to make it legal to abort

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hey all my companions in lols,

I hope this is not contrary to SA etiquette, but I think this is as good a place as any to announce that an old and dear friend of mine is :siren: RUNNING FOR THE WASHINGTON STATE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES :siren: and needs campaign donations and support!

https://www.janetfordistrict42.com

quote:

Republicans and the Christian right need to implode once and for all.

The number of anti-trans bills being introduced (and many which have passed) exceeds 450 this year alone

And it’s not even May

They need to be stopped once and for all. The rhetoric is dangerous and absolutely hateful. They figured out how to trick democrats into voting for a “parents rights’ bill here, so that spurred me to run

Call me old fashioned but I want to gently caress some poo poo up

Our rights are non-negotiable

Help gently caress some poo poo up!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Biden is a fascist thug and continues to enable and de facto endorse the brutalization of American kids and the murder of Palestinian kids
https://bsky.app/profile/nkalamb.bsky.social/post/3krfct5u5zk2o

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

John Yossarian posted:

Perhaps they want Biden to address what's happening and do something beyond lightly admonishing Bibi while simultaneously funding and supporting Israel?

It's awhile away from the election maybe they're just hoping for an acknowledgement and course correction from the Dems before giving them their vote?

Couldn't hurt right?

e: I mean the dems are already panicked enough to flirt with the easy tier of weed legislation so they might be willing to bargain.

Durf fucked around with this message at 03:18 on May 1, 2024

MoatsArt
Jan 7, 2021

patriot front?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Phrenology my good fellow!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I said come in! posted:

There was a ban alongside a 100,000 hour probe today too.

Mods do a better job at punishing well documented assholes than the criminal justice system

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

MoatsArt posted:

patriot front?

It's the NYPD mobilizing an army to take out *checks notes* students at Columbia University

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoatsArt
Jan 7, 2021

kazil posted:

It's the NYPD mobilizing an army to take out *checks notes* students at Columbia University

the khaki pants threw me off