Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: really queer Christmas)

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013
Very glad that after spending the night watching the most horrific police repression I've ever seen in my community I can come back to see this thread focusing on the things that really matter: one guy's twitter takes from three years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

HallelujahLee posted:

nah yemens been going on since obama they all get credit for that genocide
biden was the vice president during the obama administration

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i know thats my point they all get the credit
though you can argue weimar joe is the worst of the three

hes had the most time in starving yemen

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

youcallthatatwist posted:

Very glad that after spending the night watching the most horrific police repression I've ever seen in my community I can come back to see this thread focusing on the things that really matter: one guy's twitter takes from three years ago

It's the only way computer touchers can process current events lmfao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://x.com/ryangrim/status/1785622283161067568

scum

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

hey guys this dude broke rank one time despite a decade of political takes in near lockstep with the thread, and he cast a vote in an election wherein he said biden was less bad than trump. this is very important to discuss as kids are being brutalized by pigs and mobs are beating kids openly

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

yeah can the useless discussion about some idiot 3 years ago go to another thread

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

It's the only way computer touchers can process current events lmfao

it's really important that we let everyone know that eli valley said to vote for biden in 2020, to repeat this every time his cartoons get posted in any thread, even when the cartoons are making a point we all agree with

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

shut up about the cartoon drawer.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Walked by one of my local universities and there are some tents in the grassy median of the road that runs through campus. But there's also a homeless camp one block before it so I can't tell if it's the start of a solidarity event or just more people suffering the declining material conditions

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Nonsense posted:

that dude has a very short memory or he just wants clout in both camps. he’s going to demand you vote Joe in a month or so.

I doubt that.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/majorityfm/status/1785678874266804447

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Eric Adam’s will give students few reasons to not harden their hearts.

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Watching the ucla brownshirts is making me the perfect combination of depressed/angry to start the day. All dissent must be crushed, no matter how little power the dissent has

caelxii
Jun 20, 2003

Lol my parents just called to make sure my family was safe from the USC, UCLA riots. Guess national news is really playing it up.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buying Eli an account and making him toxxx over biden support come fall

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

thalweg posted:

Watching the ucla brownshirts is making me the perfect combination of depressed/angry to start the day. All dissent must be crushed, no matter how little power the dissent has
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrWflCJPM4w

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nonsense posted:

that dude has a very short memory or he just wants clout in both camps. he’s going to demand you vote Joe in a month or so.

yup

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

caelxii posted:

Lol my parents just called to make sure my family was safe from the USC, UCLA riots. Guess national news is really playing it up.

rofl

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Eric Adams is really playing up the "outside agitators" line. It's wild that anyone would believe such nonsense anymoe, but it's a convenient way to discredit a local movement.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
lol what a shock

https://twitter.com/samhusseini/status/1785659067949629683

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

President Xi my people crave freedom

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Eric Adams is really playing up the "outside agitators" line. It's wild that anyone would believe such nonsense anymoe, but it's a convenient way to discredit a local movement.
comrade eric adams recognizes the key importance of international solidarity and its central role in opposing imperial hegemony

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Butter Activities posted:

President Xi my people crave freedom

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DaysBefore posted:

Walked by one of my local universities and there are some tents in the grassy median of the road that runs through campus. But there's also a homeless camp one block before it so I can't tell if it's the start of a solidarity event or just more people suffering the declining material conditions

office lady its the same picture

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
Who gives a gently caress about what Eli Valley said four years ago? This is debating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin during the siege of Constantinople poo poo.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

err posted:

https://twitter.com/C_Sommerfeldt/status/1785642368403693914
reminder the NYPD has an entire intelligence department trying to pin terrorist-designated organizations to 19-year-old students:

lmao “synthesize information” sounds about right

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

lol i was thinking about that

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnEdgelord posted:

Who gives a gently caress about what Eli Valley said four years ago? This is debating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin during the siege of Constantinople poo poo.

you're describing all posting, yes

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

https://x.com/thaqafatalhind/status/1785660589638819933

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
posting is praxis ftmfw

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

eli valley sucked me off?

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

posting is praxis ftmfw

wwg1wga

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

poo anon

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Sounds like things are going great

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Wait what is this

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Wait what is this

its you

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Wait what is this

i worked at target in 2016 and we got about 5 or so of these books in and no one ever bought them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Al! posted:

its you

gently caress