Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
rejecting comrade dimitri's request for a 500,000 sq ft vacation house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

but he needs it for his art!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
creating a committee to investigate worker complaints about grain production

Willzilla
Aug 16, 2006

Rawr
undersecretary of chess strategy, northeast region

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

border guard inspecting incoming trucks for illegal levis

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

Didn't find any Levi's, but went home after his shift with a new pair of Levi's

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The Leningrad oil fields are having production issues again. Probably won't hit our heating oil quotas for the year, let's see if we can't redirect some lumber production to firewood.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

RE: Ministry of Radio Technology Christmas Party 1963

Comrades,

Minister Kalmykov has declared the theme of this year's Christmas party to be: potluck

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
just do your best Michael Scott impression

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

"When work is a pleasure, life is a joy. When work is duty, life is slavery. - Maxim Gorkiy" - Michael Scott

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

"That's what she said" - earnestly affirming my capable female colleague

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

after the communist takeover of society michael scott frantically googling how to say thats what she said in russian: https://russian.stackexchange.com/q...s-what-she-said

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

wb pimp

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

three page hand-written letter from a parent of a child in school no. 13 (named after Yu. A. Gagarin) in Magnitogorsk, concerning the quality of the meat in the school cafeteria's "sausages in dough" ( hotdogs)

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

lol

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 minutes!

lobster shirt posted:

Soviet produced jeans are superior on every metric, but the people still clamor for labels

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Nix Panicus posted:

Soviet produced jeans are superior on every metric, but the people still clamor for labels

textiles comrade explaining how domestic jeans make the rear end look even better

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007
Probation

AnimeIsTrash posted:

rejecting comrade dimitri's request for a 500,000 sq ft vacation house

Approving a new public park on the site of Comrade Dimitri's vacation dream home

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007
Probation

Ohtori Akio posted:

textiles comrade explaining how domestic jeans make the rear end look even better

planning meeting between state nutritionist and jeans designer to sculpt the fattest asses in the world

'we call them jeggings'

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

rear end guy at gosplan ordering triple the number of apple bottom jeans produced in the next year

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
they dont know i just play tetris all day. all this grain isnt going anywhere anyway

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007
Probation
I could not possibly eat another bite of wheat

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007
Probation
Well ok maybe one more

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ugh ate three glazed pierogi before lunch again

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

lobster shirt posted:

rear end guy at gosplan ordering triple the number of apple bottom jeans produced in the next year

tits guy frantically calling his cousin in the KGB to find any kind of possible dirt on the rear end guy

"you don't get it Piotr, the rear end faction is going to become too powerful it's going to be the end of communism!"

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

January 6 Survivor posted:

tits guy frantically calling his cousin in the KGB to find any kind of possible dirt on the rear end guy

"you don't get it Piotr, the rear end faction is going to become too powerful it's going to be the end of communism!"

this is factionalism, stop it!

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
I'm only looking out for the proletariat, if we're going to seize the means of production would you rather seize what produces delicious, nutritious milk or stinking poo poo?

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

too many good comrades have died in the struggle over the party planning commitee

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

intense argument at the russian language academy over whether shaurma or shaverma should be the standard

dk2m
May 6, 2009
just built a bus stop bathroom out of the finest marble and commissioned an intricate mural in Dzhirgatal’, Tajikistan, pop 600

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Once a year I take my scowling wife and three dour sons to the state constructed seaside resort on my vacation period. it is 18C and rains for the entire month we are there. we pass the time by smoking and reading, after which we return to the cyclopean apartment bloc in our oblast, for more smoking and reading. The last time I smiled was nine years ago, when a drunk on the bus told me a rude joke about Kazakhs. I possess a deeper and more profound happiness than any American will ever know.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

dumb kid wants to take a gap year backpacking around mazar e sharif, trying to guilt me into letting her go because I got to walk all the way to berlin when I was her age

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Another shift at the park in Stalingrad, everybody asking if they can gently caress the motherland statue. Comrade,

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

Once a year I take my scowling wife and three dour sons to the state constructed seaside resort on my vacation period. it is 18C and rains for the entire month we are there. we pass the time by smoking and reading, after which we return to the cyclopean apartment bloc in our oblast, for more smoking and reading. The last time I smiled was nine years ago, when a drunk on the bus told me a rude joke about Kazakhs. I possess a deeper and more profound happiness than any American will ever know.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Fortaleza posted:

Another shift at the park in Stalingrad, everybody asking if they can gently caress the motherland statue. Comrade,

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

spending all day playing early alpha versions of Tetris instead of working

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

another new years eve, another night to watch the irony of fate with my family

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
"I've got the easiest job in the world..." - guy who counts the grain

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
fell asleep during a screening of Come and See and now ive got to write a 150 word self crit or else they wont let me drink at work anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Pentecoastal Elites posted: