Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

another new years eve, another night to watch the irony of fate with my family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Watching battleship potemkin and crying when the sailor gets his feelings hurt

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

Once a year I take my scowling wife and three dour sons to the state constructed seaside resort on my vacation period. it is 18C and rains for the entire month we are there. we pass the time by smoking and reading, after which we return to the cyclopean apartment bloc in our oblast, for more smoking and reading. The last time I smiled was nine years ago, when a drunk on the bus told me a rude joke about Kazakhs. I possess a deeper and more profound happiness than any American will ever know.

ftw

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Once a year I take my scowling wife and three dour sons to the state constructed seaside resort on my vacation period. it is 18C and rains for the entire month we are there. we pass the time by smoking and reading, after which we return to the cyclopean apartment bloc in our oblast, for more smoking and reading. The last time I smiled was nine years ago, when a drunk on the bus told me a rude joke about Kazakhs. I possess a deeper and more profound happiness than any American will ever know.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
attending west magadan gulag rehabilitation of 1956 ten years reunion

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol dimitri with his combover and paunch. he sure peaked in gulag

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

i say swears online posted:

lol dimitri with his combover and paunch. he sure peaked in gulag

Soviet bureaucrat Al Bundy bragging about getting a hat trick in the 1973 playoffs

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

unironically this

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DaysBefore posted:

Soviet bureaucrat Al Bundy bragging about getting a hat trick in the 1973 playoffs

peg asking for sex and it's not played as a joke

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i say swears online posted:

peg asking for sex and it's not played as a joke

алёша, давай займёмся сексом

э-э-э, нет рита

copy
Jul 26, 2007

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

border guard inspecting incoming trucks for illegal levis

Nix Panicus posted:

Soviet produced jeans are superior on every metric, but the people still clamor for labels

Ohtori Akio posted:

textiles comrade explaining how domestic jeans make the rear end look even better

Nix Panicus posted:

planning meeting between state nutritionist and jeans designer to sculpt the fattest asses in the world

'we call them jeggings'

lobster shirt posted:

rear end guy at gosplan ordering triple the number of apple bottom jeans produced in the next year

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Nix Panicus posted:

Approving a new public park on the site of Comrade Dimitri's vacation dream home

the path i use to walk to work has been replaced with a nigh unnavigable concrete maze public art installation. Dmitri!!!!!!!!!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i sit down at my drafting table and pick up where i left off before lunch. i attempt to trace out a graceful arch with my compass, but the paper rips along the point before i notice that the graphite had been replaced by a bit of rebar. i hate working at the ministry of wooden architecture. those self-important pricks at concrete never leave me alone

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

raisin kane
Dec 26, 2019
bauxite and bauxite accessories

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Dept of designing bus stops shaped like rocket ships shaped like hammers and sickles.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

you gotta be able to spin microdistricts in your head in order to adapt to real world conditions

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
attending womens gosplan civil committee event after being scolded for making the joke "what is the difference between gosplan 1962 and wife's nagging? gosplan 1962 actually comes to an end" at a presentation

May 2, 2024

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:00 on May 2, 2024

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

attending womens gosplan civil committee event after being scolded for making the joke "what is the difference between gosplan 1962 and wife's nagging? gosplan 1962 actually comes to an end" at a presentation

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
40 year old white guy with a full back piece of the houthi slogan sign

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Fortaleza posted:

Another shift at the park in Stalingrad, everybody asking if they can gently caress the motherland statue. Comrade,

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fortaleza posted:

Another shift at the park in Stalingrad, everybody asking if they can gently caress the motherland statue. Comrade,

oll

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Polikarpov
Jun 1, 2013

Keep it between the buoys
Me and the comrades

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

*misses conference due to flu*

*is reported dead by western media*

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Polikarpov posted:

Me and the comrades

interesting avatar, comrade

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Department of Film, Head of the Blue Filter Division

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
I'm in charge of size 40 shoes in this district.
This factory's lasts seems to be off by 14%.

If it was 15% off it would become the problem of the size 41 bureaucrat.

Unfortunately it is my problem.