Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

used to be you layed down and put people over when your career was winding down *spits into spittoon* now i just dont drat know!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Nicholas and Matthew Samsa

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

On The Internet posted:

Imagine if Danielson won big plat, tho. :allears:

We should gang up on him and beat him up until he agrees to do it.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

big plat yawn wake me up for Danielsons ftw championship deathmatch run

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

bobby fish?!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Suplex Liberace posted:

big plat yawn wake me up for Danielsons Texas chainsaw deathmatch championship run

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

like columbia university, there are lots of paid agitators hanging around PSP trying to cause a ruckus and im calling on the forums cops to root them out

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

On The Internet posted:

Imagine if Danielson won big plat, tho. :allears:

I won't because he never will.

Never.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

bryan danielson cant win big plat because hes loving dead will the thrill killed him bruv

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Joey McChrist posted:

bryan danielson cant win big plat because hes loving dead will the thrill killed him bruv

:hai:

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Going from door to door hunting down the fed plants with a giant magnifying glass

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Shinjobi posted:

I won't because he never will.

Never.

It's insane that Tony could add Danielson's name to the title lineage and somehow has been talked out of it.

Kurash
May 12, 2008

It being Danielson would not excite me at all.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
So ticket prices for the Chicago Dynamite on July 3rd... this company wants $721 for front row, $372 for bottom of lower bowl, $88 for top of lower bowl. gently caress that... How the hell did I get $100 2nd Row Tickets to the Dynamite after All In on camera, and now they are charging $563 for the exact same seat?

This is exactly why I'll just wait until the day of the show and see how low prices will go

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they should lower the tv ticket prices imho, the shows look like poo poo for the most part

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

tickets are so juiced for everything these days. guess tony wasnt the good billionaire after all :(

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

walk up to the box office and buy the cheapest tickets possible and then move to better, empty seats when enough time has passed that it’s clear no one’s going to show up for them. this works every time, even at “sold out” shows

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

panko posted:

walk up to the box office and buy the cheapest tickets possible and then move to better, empty seats when enough time has passed that it’s clear no one’s going to show up for them. this works every time, even at “sold out” shows

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

panko posted:

walk up to the box office and buy the cheapest tickets possible and then move to front row seats and have the ring announcer address you personally when enough time has passed and that it's clear that no one else is going to show up and you're the only person there

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

if you do that for a sports event (you should) wait a bit longer than normal because season ticket holders sometimes show up late, esp with baseball

also reminds me of when i went to a concert and the usher for my section had to be dragged away by security because she almost got into a fistfight. was being such a tightass and so loud trying to direct traffic we could hear her over the opening band and got really sore about being told to shut the gently caress up. if she was younger than 75 ill eat my knees.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol ive been to baseball games where the ushers take their jobs VERY seriously

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Astro7x posted:

So ticket prices for the Chicago Dynamite on July 3rd... this company wants $721 for front row, $372 for bottom of lower bowl, $88 for top of lower bowl. gently caress that... How the hell did I get $100 2nd Row Tickets to the Dynamite after All In on camera, and now they are charging $563 for the exact same seat?

This is exactly why I'll just wait until the day of the show and see how low prices will go

All Elite Wrestling is for the Elites of society, not us poor plebs. It's right there in the name.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

This def doesn't work at tmobile arena for hockey

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

If an event is sold out and nobody is leaving generally Ushers and security are gonna be strict on who sits where. If it's not sold out and people are leaving and it's late at night security is just not gonna care as much

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

STING 64 posted:

Did you also go to the Stars/Golden Knights game Saturday before DoN last year? :v:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

STING 64 posted:

Hey, what's this?

Computer, zoom in on quadrant 1A2B.

Zoom in more and kick up the 4D3D3D3.

Enhance.

Dear God...

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

neoaxd posted:

Hey, what's this?

Enhance.

Dear God...

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

neoaxd posted:

Hey, what's this?

Enhance.

Dear God...

where are you going STING 64, the sickness is inside of you..

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

when BCG came out with three sets of trios belts each, my brain nearly exploded lol

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

you should get your weak brain checked, it shouldn't be near blowing up

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

neoaxd posted:

Hey, what's this?

Enhance.

Dear God...

DON'T ASK ME TO DO NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

STING 64 posted:

DON'T ASK ME TO DO NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!

I'M GONNA PROBE MYSELF!!!!!! I'M GONNA BE LISTED IN THE COLONY!!!! DON'T ASK ME TO POST NOTHIN!!!!!!!!! EMPTYQUOTES, NOTHIN!!!!!

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Astro7x posted:

having been in this position before I can confirm it sucks rear end, I recall buying tix to Grand Slam in 2021 and 2023 and then a few weeks afterwards they slashed the prices for my seats in half. It's the reason I haven't bothered looking at Forbidden Door tickets yet, I'm tired of being ratfucked

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

drat, double or nothing prices were nowhere near that. i have lower bowl within the first 10 rows and my ticket was only 70

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Jesus. The Revolution tickets were like $300 at the highest for front row floor seats. Either Tony wanted to guarantee the place backed for Sting and/or he thinks everyone in NC is poor, either way I appreciate it.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I paid $200 for seats across from the hardcam for the upcoming Calgary Dynamite. Definitely more expensive than I’d like but if that’s the price to see myself in the background of my favourite show then so be it!

I should bring a funny sign. Does anyone have an idea for a funny sign. We have until July.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Get a sign that says "close the WWE thread"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Sandman from ECW posted:

I paid $200 for seats across from the hardcam for the upcoming Calgary Dynamite. Definitely more expensive than I’d like but if that’s the price to see myself in the background of my favourite show then so be it!

I should bring a funny sign. Does anyone have an idea for a funny sign. We have until July.

thats sweet i think my friend payed around 300 for beside hardcam. Your sign should say Calgary Loves AEW