Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

my dude you at least need to see the minthara sex scene, its all of these things AND comes on the back of the two of you genociding a village

And then if you are Dark Urge you can snap her neck after the sex stops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

EorayMel posted:

And then if you are Dark Urge you can snap her neck after the sex stops

Pshaw why wait do it before

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Docjowles posted:

If you romance Karlach you can go on a fancy dinner date in the city :allears:

1 Gruel please!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Karlach’s dinner date has an alternate scene with a different waiter if he’s dead by the time you take her out. There’s literally no reason for that guy to be dead unless you’re just a total psychopath, but it’s cool that Larian thought of that.

GHOST_BUTT
Nov 24, 2013

Fun Shoe

exquisite tea posted:

Karlach’s dinner date has an alternate scene with a different waiter if he’s dead by the time you take her out. There’s literally no reason for that guy to be dead unless you’re just a total psychopath, but it’s cool that Larian thought of that.

Look he was rude to me, probably.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

exquisite tea posted:

I accidentally splattered that dude a few times while on a Flaming Fist/Steel Watcher murdering spree.

If you run in to explosion range it's you're own loving fault.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles
I'm about to go get Orin's Netherstone here at the end of Act 3. I'm in honour mode so I don't want to throw it right on the final stretch here, but I've mostly taken thematically appropriate characters to various quests and I'm now wondering if I should take a party of Minthara, Jaheira and Minsc, since I didn't take any of them the first time round. Problem would be, I don't have particularly strong builds and gear for them (and like, respeccing Minsc as a TB thrower just seems kind of wrong). Anyone know how much impact they have on the conversations for that quest?

That aside, I just completed the Wyrmway quest for Wyll and I'm really surprised how totally broken the weirdness in the dialogue at the end still is. We kill Ansur, and then Wyll has three conversations in a row with me. First he says the Wyrm is dead and then he and I both do the squirmies like we're using our parasites for communication but there's literally no words for like 20 seconds before the Emperor tries to cheer us up before Wyll just up and decides killing this dragon could make him Grand Duke and everybody would totally look past the looks, and then seconds later he's decided he doesn't want to be Grand Duke after all, no, he's the Blade of Avernus now. Then as soon as that convo is done there's an exclamation for another, in which Wyll savours his "new title for a new man" a man he's been for just ten loving seconds and how he's totally like Balduran with pillars inside him now. And then that conversation ends and there's a third where he has a sadface now and says we need to speak to his dad.

So we go back to speak to his dad, and I tell him what happened and he's all like "oh, that's a shame, but with you champions leading the charge, I couldn't be more optimistic for the city's future!" to which Wyll responds "but we failed, Ansur is dead. And ravengard fires back with "Yes, that's a shame, but with you champions leading the charge, I couldn't be more optimistic for the city's future!" Then Duke Ravengard offers to make Wyll Grand Duke and Wyll says they wouldn't accept his devilish visage. Nonsense says Ravengard, they'll see past that when I tell them how cool and heroic my nepobaby son is. So now Wyll has a choice, is he going to take that power or reject it? I have a strong feeling of Deja Vu. He rejects it and says he's going to rename himself the Blade of Avernus, even though he already did that while standing over Ansur's corpse.

I think this is my least favourite quest in Act 3. The dungeon is cool and so is the fight, but Wyll just comes across as such a milquetoast nothing, the dialogue triggers appear to be heavily bugged, and the retcons to established history just make me want to yell"This is all loving stupid, you're not Balduran, none of your story makes any goddamn sense aaaaaaaaaaaaaah" whenever the guy hanging out in the astral prism opens his mouth to talk about himself.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

i never bring wyll (annoying personality), halsin (annoying voice) or gale (both)

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

It’s because Wyll is a milquetoast nothing OP

But yeah I agree that quest kind of sucks and doesn’t land well. Even if the lead up dungeon is decent. For a big endgame capstone it feels muddled and unfinished. Compare it to House of Hope or House of Grief or Astarion’s quest and it is by FAR the worst to me. Also not gonna lie I was kind of pissed that I was promised a badass legendary dragon joining my team and I did not get one :argh:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

All this talk about how the game is too horny is making me feel unlovable :( I had one night with laezel and some light flirtation with shadowheart but besides that it’s been fairly professional.

gasman
Mar 21, 2013

hey now
Withers kind of mocked me for not being super horny :(

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

gasman posted:

Withers also mocks you for being horny anyway so you can write off that joyless bastard

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Snowy posted:

All this talk about how the game is too horny is making me feel unlovable :( I had one night with laezel and some light flirtation with shadowheart but besides that it’s been fairly professional.

Don't worry. Once you get characters in to "kind of sort of like you" range they'll be humping your leg pretty much non-stop

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!

Zodium posted:

i never bring wyll (annoying personality), halsin (annoying voice) or gale (both)

But if you play AS gale you get to talk to winged catmom

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Climbing down a rope ladder.
"Hey there are two traps at the bottom of the ladder!"
I right click one and prepare to disarm.
Entire party finishes climbing down the ladder and walks right into both traps.

Shame I hadn't saved after managing to kill two minotaurs in close quarters without anyone dying.

Turds in magma
Sep 17, 2007
can i get a transform out of here?
Now that we've all played through a billion times, how do we feel that BG3 stacks up to other over-achieving, best RPG of all time, Witcher 3?

- I think I give W3 an edge in character development and emotional "feel" of the game. As stated above, relationships are almost always cringe in videogames, but the Yen plotline is pretty charming throughout (Triss can go gently caress herself, fight me), Dijkstra's whole attitude, gaunter o'dimm, etc. I think W3 develops better here because you meet these people many, many times throughout the game. BG3 characters suffer because many of them are a meet-them-once-and-chat, kill-them-the-second-time type of affair.

- BG3 has strictly better/more interesting combat (I love W3 but its combat suffers even more than BG3 from being hard as hell (on high difficulty) at the start and then way too easy. And not fun-hard like souls games).

- Story I don't know - both are serviceable, not amazing. W2 probably had a better story, the whole wild hunt is kinda random-monkey-cheese. The short questline stories in both games are very good, as is the worldbuilding (W3 with the edge because it feels more contiguous).

- Cutscenes goes to W3 - try to tell me that this isn't the coolest poo poo ever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f8NZMq746s

- Atmosphere probably BG3. Blood and wine was spectacular, but the "dungeons" in the bulk of W3 fall very flat and the outdoors gets same-y. Dungeons in Bg3 are pieces of art.

Very different games, holding very different places in my heart.

If I actually want to have fun playing a game, I'll pick BG3.

If I want a cinematic video-game-esque "experience" then W3 is the way to go.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Combat in Witcher 3 very quickly turned boring at higher levels for me. I liked Blood and Wine in general, but stuff like the outlaw camps were a major pain in the loving rear end to clear just because of the sheer number of weak enemies that you had to chew through. It also suffered serious balance issues as there was basically one build that steamrolled everything and other options were merely passable.

I like the variety in BG3, both in terms of classes and companions. I think the dungeons are just way more interesting in general, especially late in the game. Stuff like House of Hope, House of Grief and Cazador's mansion are more interesting both narrative and gameplay wise than just about anything late game in Witcher 3. There are also a million viable, enjoyable builds to play as well as less annoying micro-managing in general. I definitely don't miss having to have 300 different weapon oils and elixirs on hand just to have a reasonable edge in combat.

I think Witcher 3 did better with character-building and had a more cohesive world in general. There were a lot of well-developed characters in the Witcher series, and they were characters that even if you didn't like them, you still wanted to interact and see what would happen. Gaunter O'Dimm and Olgierd spring to mind immediately. In BG3 there are characters that I actively avoid interacting with because they were really annoying (Hi Wyll!) Having three connected games as well as a ton of stories to pull from was certainly helpful.

After all that though, BG3 is the game I want to continue playing, not the Witcher 3.

Also Shani was the best romance option.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

gasman posted:

Once you unlock this option he uses the same line on every single character that approaches him to respec or whatever. “And thus you are alone.” Thanks you emo rear end in a top hat.

Dick Trauma posted:

Shame I hadn't saved after managing to kill two minotaurs in close quarters without anyone dying.

Feel this and I know exactly where you are talking about. I love this game so much and have played it more than anything in the last 10 years. But also it is so loving dumb. You learn to reflexively spam F5 after every single success just in case.

And then if you are truly broke brain you memorize all of those moments and choose to play on honor mode :getin:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I never found the robe that gives a bonus to AC , saving throws and spell DC if you have lightning charges before, it'd be great on a spell caster... if we didn't pick the trident instead of the staff. But I just got an idea: Monks get bonuses when not wearing armor. And I have some gloves that will give lightning charges on unarmed attacks. And monk has a subclass that can cast spells....

Solo Wing Pixy
Aug 5, 2008

It's an amanojaku!
And it hates you so much!

SlimGoodbody posted:

Ha haaaa yeESSS I was waiting to see how that situation would go down for you. It's such good, creepy horror. :yeshaha: A very Silent Hill moment.

Yeah that was, uh, :wtc: and the whole area is just, like, wrong. It works pretty well, imo. I hit Moonrise Towers, finally, and got the quest pointer to go to the mausoleum, from what I gather I should finish up all the other things in the region before I actually run that quest?

Anyways, my party now includes one (1) Halsin, and I do not know what he should actually be doing (this also applies to Wyll, who just seems like Gale But Worse). There's a bunch of forms and he can just stay in human form and there's too many options and I am very dumb. He did get stuck in bear form during a dramatic cutscene with Thaniel's other half, which was kind of funny. And I guess at some point he's bound to try to bang Zehra or demand a threesome? he's not really my type though, sorry

I also have a Minthara but she's a bit more self-explanatory since my character is also a Paladin. I thought sneaking out with her was going to be either horrible or a massacre, then I remembered "oh right, this game actually lets you do weird things like making people invisible!" She can be the 2H suicide diver to Zehra's sword and shield. Or something. I should probably retire Phalar Aluve by now, but I haven't found a 1H weapon that's much better besides the Blood of Lathander that I've mostly had on Shadowheart.

WATERDEEP CLASS OF 2024 PHOTO ALBUM ENTRY

Acquired one Large Elf, one Magic Child, and...man that kid looks pissed (also I think Karlach has the hots for Large Elf)

Fine, I'll go to Moonrise towers. By climbing up the outside of it first, because I can't do anything normally. Those D30 locks were FUN to pick. I also got the Barrel of Brain Worms for Astarion to consume, yayyy.
I read all the stuff in Ketheric and Isobel's (I think?) rooms, and :smith: man this area is depressing

The front door wasn't too exIS THAT loving J.K. SIMMONS HOLY poo poo THIS GUY'S A BADASS

Obligatory throne pictures, times two, also heh hehehehehe AHEM

And I think with the acquisition of one Minthara the cast is complete! :toot: No hard feelings about punching you out, I hope! Last pic unrelated, I couldn't figure out where to place it but it's cute.

edit: I just went into the bar and oh my god :wtc:

Solo Wing Pixy fucked around with this message at 09:28 on May 2, 2024

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Dick Trauma posted:

I tried to be a bit smarter this time, still intending to keep my party up at the top of the cliff, knowing that both minotaurs would come charging my way. I changed Gale's spells to give him the one that pushes enemies away and moved everyone to the edges of the space hoping to spare them from getting knocked back when the minotaurs leap up onto the ledge.

It worked! Not only did I manage to blast one off the ledge twice for high damage, but one of the big dumb cows set off the mines and killed himself! The last one got knocked out by the gith when he had 1 hp left and I almost forgot about him. Had to send her back up the cliff to give it the coup de grace.

I noticed when I tried to open battle that my beast slaying arrow wouldn't work because the minotaur wasn't a beast, but also that Hold Person wouldn't work because it's not a humanoid. It's... something else?

EDIT: This cavern is huge and weird and I have no idea what I'm doing down here or where to go so... seems like classic D&D!

Dick Trauma fucked around with this message at 10:19 on May 2, 2024

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

Dick Trauma posted:

I noticed when I tried to open battle that my beast slaying arrow wouldn't work because the minotaur wasn't a beast, but also that Hold Person wouldn't work because it's not a humanoid. It's... something else?

They're a 'monstrosity', IIRC.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Many Act 1 enemies are monstrosities, which makes the bow Dammon sells in the Emerald Grove (advantage on ranged AND melee attacks against monstrosities) incredibly good.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

You can select enemies and use ‘Examine’ to pull up information on them, which includes what their creature type and is. It will also show you if they have buffs or special traits, which can be very useful

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles
Roughly speaking D&D categories are:

Beast - A mundane animal that actually exists IRL. Owls are beasts, bears are beasts, owlbears are not beasts. Extinct animals also count so a T-Rex is a beast, and giant versions of animals count too, so a Giant Spider is a beast.

Humanoid - Any upright creature following the basic human template of two legs, two arms etc. either medium or small in size.

Giant - Most things that fit the humanoid template but are significantly larger than humans are giants. Orges, for example, are giants.

Construct - Any object magically animated. robots, golems, arcane turrets, animated armours.

Monstrosity - Creatures created by evil magic. Famous creatures from mythology fit here like Hydras, Harpies, Centaurs, Minotaurs, but also Owlbears and Umber Hulks. A reliable rule of thumb is if the creature doesn't exist IRL but has an IRL legend around it, it's a monstrosity. Owlbears slot in here either because an evil wizard made them or because thematically they fit in with sphinxes, minotaurs, hippogriffs and manticores as a mashup of multiple animals.

Undead - Animated dead things. Also entities summoned from the shadowfell. Ghosts, wraiths, shadows, vampires. Technically Astarion should count as undead, not humanoid, and therefore be immune to Hold Person but I'm not sure he is in game.

Plant - Animated vegetable matter like twig blights and shambling mounds. Don't tell a taxonomist but fungal creatures are also counted as plants by the game, so Myconids are plants too.

Dragon - Dragons. Obviously.

Fey/Fiend/Celestial/Elemental - Entities from other planes of existence. Its usually fairly straightforward to tell them apart, unless they're disguised in humanoid appearance. There's a few spells which target these sorts of creatures specifically, sometimes also including Undead. Hags being Fey might be non-obvious, so that's one to watch out for.

Aberration - Entities from the Far Realms beyond the multiverse. Aberrations are cosmic/body horror entites that tend to have weird abilities that drive you mad or assault you psychically, and have tentacles, loads of eyes, loads of mouths, etc. Spectators and Mind Flayers are aberrations.

Ooze - It's kind of weird that slimes get their own entire category, but they do.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Astarion lost all his vampiric immunities and weaknesses due to the parasite.

Can hold. Can’t be told.

But what if I used command? Well then you just hosed up the rhyme :colbert: There is one room where he gets a benefit for being undead but most people here do crossbow stuff so it won’t come up.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
Speaking of attention to detail and reactivity, I interrupted Kith'rak Voss after he threatened Lae'zel but before he dropped his name, so she never found out about him being a member of Vlaakith's inner circle rather than some random power-tripping officer and instead of being awed and deferential in the post-convo scene, she ranted at length about how she'll take his head for overstepping his authority.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

exquisite tea posted:

Many Act 1 enemies are monstrosities, which makes the bow Dammon sells in the Emerald Grove (advantage on ranged AND melee attacks against monstrosities) incredibly good.

Yup, I always give this to Lae'zel, she doesn't need to shoot arrows because she can just get to nearly any enemy in a fight esp. with longstrider and having advantage against a huge chunk of the act is amazing.

Speaking of traps, my current group (Lore Bard Tav, Battlemaster Lae'zel, Evoker Gale, Throwzerker Karlach) is the first I've played through without a cleric and I've realized that without a high wis character I actually find myself missing traps from time to time. Lae'zel's Astral Knowledge of Wisdom is the only reason I've spotted several of them. Once again, Lae'zel is best.

SlothBear fucked around with this message at 14:35 on May 2, 2024

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Reveilled posted:

Roughly speaking D&D categories are:

Thank you! I do know about examining enemies but I thought that I knew what these ones were. As my only bow user I'd given Lazel the titanstring bow I'd bought earlier and figured that she should take the shot that would open battle. I try to keep a speed potion on her for when things get hairy (which is often) and she has a big burning sword from the squidship so she can put out a lot of hurt... when she doesn't miss.

EDIT: VVVVV Everyone else has a hand or light crossbow.

Dick Trauma fucked around with this message at 16:51 on May 2, 2024

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Dick Trauma posted:

Thank you! I do know about examining enemies but I thought that I knew what these ones were. As my only bow user I'd given Lazel the titanstring bow I'd bought earlier and figured that she should take the shot that would open battle. I try to keep a speed potion on her for when things get hairy (which is often) and she has a big burning sword from the squidship so she can put out a lot of hurt... when she doesn't miss.

Why do you only have one bow user? I have a bow on every person, even if they are not adept at it. In case they aren't in range for some other sort of combat action, even if there is a low chance of hitting, at least there is a chance. But I'm also an inexperienced player, so that was just my thought.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Forgot about this in my screenshots library.

Very enlightening.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Some dude in a dream tells me that I'm the last chance for society and the next thing I know I'm cramming tadpoles into my brain. I didn't even ask him for ID!

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015

Dick Trauma posted:

Some dude in a dream tells me that I'm the last chance for society and the next thing I know I'm cramming tadpoles into my brain. I didn't even ask him for ID!

In all fairness, when we eventually find a way to get the initial one out, it shouldn't be much of a hassle to get the rest out, too. In the meantime, we get fancy powers for it, and hell, we're not transforming as it is, so I see no reason not to. Unless you're squeamish.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

MariusLecter posted:

Very enlightening.

Clearly this guy did not read Teabagged by a Mindflayer by Chuck Tingle

Solo Wing Pixy
Aug 5, 2008

It's an amanojaku!
And it hates you so much!

Dick Trauma posted:

EDIT: VVVVV Everyone else has a hand or light crossbow.

Nihonniboku posted:

Why do you only have one bow user? I have a bow on every person, even if they are not adept at it. In case they aren't in range for some other sort of combat action, even if there is a low chance of hitting, at least there is a chance. But I'm also an inexperienced player, so that was just my thought.

If nothing else, they're useful for some of the trick arrows you get later on, like the arrow of salving or the knockback arrows or the teleportation ones. And once you get to the hideout in Act 1 you can get a Titanstring Bow, which does damage based on strength and is good on high STR, low DEX characters like a Paladin. Though their accuracy will still be not great.

Very quick question: does that blocked door on the upper balcony of Moonrise Towers do anything? I burned the door itself down with a fire cantrip but there's a branch in front of it and I couldn't jump over it or misty step in. I assume it's either for later on, or just there to mess with people? Of course, it's somehow the one thing I didn't take a picture of.

speaking of pictures, the bartender was a uhhhhh experience even before he went all Mr. Creosote

you're way too happy about drinking this concoction, Zehra

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Solo Wing Pixy posted:

Very quick question: does that blocked door on the upper balcony of Moonrise Towers do anything? I burned the door itself down with a fire cantrip but there's a branch in front of it and I couldn't jump over it or misty step in. I assume it's either for later on, or just there to mess with people? Of course, it's somehow the one thing I didn't take a picture of.

That's for later

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

MariusLecter posted:

Very enlightening.

okay, they have no need or they don’t have them? because i have some uncomfortable questions about that guy whose been following me and also came onto me*

*: specifically the squidish one

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

SlothBear posted:

Speaking of traps, my current group (Lore Bard Tav, Battlemaster Lae'zel, Evoker Gale, Throwzerker Karlach) is the first I've played through without a cleric and I've realized that without a high wis character I actually find myself missing traps from time to time. Lae'zel's Astral Knowledge of Wisdom is the only reason I've spotted several of them. Once again, Lae'zel is best.
I just used Karlach to find traps, because she has a ton of HP and a natural resistance to fire.

Scratch will also warn you about traps.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

cash crab posted:

okay, they have no need or they don’t have them? because i have some uncomfortable questions about that guy whose been following me and also came onto me*

*: specifically the squidish one

:cthulhu:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015

BlazetheInferno posted:

She certainly seems to be trying to. I can't actually see what she's doing on her turns because there's a loving loading screen to get to and from the Inn from where the actual fight is taking place.

EDIT: Now, I will say, I'm using some mods - one that lets me set my party to AI control, but I tried disabling that and it still happened. I'm also using a party extended for the sheer novelty of bringing my entire party at once, but Cerys isn't part of the party, so I don't see why she's joining in!

But here, a few screenshots.

This one is in the House of Healing, picked a fight with one of the nurses after getting them to stab the doctor. There she is, up there in the Initiative, at the very end! Guess she rolled low.

This one's in the basement beneath the Mason's guild - which means technically it's not even on the same map! But lo and behold, there she is again, in between some of the Shadows!

So, it's been a couple days. This didn't happen during the fight with Ketheric on the rooftop, but resumed while down in the Mind Flayer Colony. I was... particularly distraught when I got into the fight with Imposter!Dribbles in Act 3, and she was back. I know she's on the map, over on the far side of Rivington. But, after a theory from a friend of mine, I tested something.

See, Cerys normally only debuts in Act 2 - but she can show up, as a backup of a backup for Zevlor, if both he, and his first replacement die. She doesn't otherwise appear in Act 1, so this chain doesn't need any further backups. But, she appears in the "Raid the Grove" fight if Minthara learns of the Grove's location.

I sent Minthara back to camp, and entered combat... and Cerys didn't join in. I think what might be happening is Cerys is detecting Minthara in the combat, and thinking she's in the Grove fight and needs to join to support you. From across the map.

Of course, it could be something else, but so far this seems like the most likely answer... the question is, any idea what I can do about it short of just killing Cerys? Because I really don't want to go through all of Rivington and Wyrm's Rock Fortress while dealing with this.

EDIT: Huh. Google Search actually does confirm this... and that it's apparently been an issue since launch?!? The hell?

EDIT 2: And now, it turns out there's a small mod on Nexus to bandage-fix this. Simply sets Cerys as being unable to enter combat at all. Since the only time she'll naturally see combat unless I'm an ACTUAL MONSTER is the Isobel encounter in Act 2, I honestly can just leave this on full time and forget about it.

BlazetheInferno fucked around with this message at 01:14 on May 3, 2024