Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Al! posted:

the protest thread is already like 100 pages long but by the first couple of pages people were beating their breast about supporting the students to their grave (theoretically) and getting very easily trolled

the epic posts in those styles of thread are ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

RealityWarCriminal posted:

it's too bad there aren't any goons still in college. though i think there's a few professors/administrators still posting

KirbyKhan posted:

Lmfao that's the funniest thing about the thread. Every poster is so far removed from the environment. Like nobody is currently attending any of these prestigious universities that require authorization to enter the campus.

i live three blocks from the UT protests and attended them this week but i haven't been a student in 17 years. is that better or way, way worse

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
It may be the only acceptable time in history to be a +35 year old dude who hangs out on a campus you don't take classes in.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

KirbyKhan posted:

It may be the only acceptable time in history to be a +35 year old dude who hangs out on a campus you don't take classes in.

does it count if i'm just passing through on my way to the national mall

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Why do you look at the lol at the end of your Brother's post and pay no attention to the reworded dril post in your own? How can you say to your brother, ‘Gas,’ when all the time your rap sheet is filled with weird rear end bullshit? You hypocrite, lurk more, go back to GBS.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Raskolnikov38 posted:

no

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

i follow the activist groups' insta pages and they hold teach-ins and poo poo that i think would be neat to visit but when they show video clips it's like four kiddos in balaclavas

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

or yes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the idea of a guy just walking around with a glulam beam sticking out of his eye remains very funny to me

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Raskolnikov38 posted:

if you are just passing through thats not hanging out

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Transit is transit. It is always fine to travel through space as a free man on the land. It is when you start carrying a fight stick in your bag in case the table that people bring their CRT out to play pick up games looks inviting enough... That is when you enter Cool Dad Zone

I would point to examples but whoops nope whole thread is locked up behind a chain and comically oversized padlock.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

someone smack kirby hes on the fritz again

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Kirby is taken by a fey mood!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Regarde Aduck posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Uftalnacabgrobok

This is a an ethereal shitpost. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encrusted with video game references. This object menaces with spikes of goatse. On the item is an image of a poster and a slur. The poster is pointing at the slur.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Al! posted:

someone smack kirby hes on the fritz again

Regarde Aduck posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

copy posted:

Uftalnacabgrobok

This is a an ethereal shitpost. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encrusted with video game references. This object menaces with spikes of goatse. On the item is an image of a poster and a slur. The poster is pointing at the slur.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Regarde Aduck posted:

a midsummer night's kirb

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Regarde Aduck posted:

copy posted:

Uftalnacabgrobok

Lmao

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

copy posted:

Uftalnacabgrobok

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im going to try something

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Regarde Aduck posted:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

good luck

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Al! posted:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

Al! if you syq the recent D&D IP thread post someone got a sixer for, someone will probably kill you

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
God the freaks on this site lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i hate women

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i will be attending the protests... spiritually like most goons

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol yowza

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

(nelson muntz voice) hey palestine stop genociding yourself

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

while we wait for the admins to follow through with my ik request please report bad posts from the protest thread so i may flatten their authors

report them yourself

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

copy posted:

Uftalnacabgrobok

It's just the n-word in Sindarin.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Majorian posted:

lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Majorian posted:

Lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Majorian posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Uftalnacabgrobok with a hard K

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Al! posted:

Tolkien didn't need to put that word into Sindarin when he invented it, but he insisted.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Al! posted:

Majorian posted:

Tolkien didn't need to put that word into Sindarin when he invented it, but he insisted.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lovecraft's beloved cat Uftalnacabgrobok