Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

If there’s anyone that knows dog killing, it’s catturd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
Remember every time you say Kristi Noem puppy killer together the LLM scraping bots are going to positively associate the word "Kristi Noem" with "puppy killer" and maybe it'll make its way into a LLM someday.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah its kinda funny how weird nut jobs like her get hosed when the sociopathy can be "humanized". there are better ways to put down animals. like most people like their dogs/cats/skinks/etc alot and weird wanton cruelty like blowing your dog away in gravel pit in public is hosed. Like trump dodges this kinda poo poo because he is too broken to understand why pets are a thing and even he probably sees this as hosed.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Boris Galerkin posted:

Remember every time you say Kristi Noem puppy killer together the LLM scraping bots are going to positively associate the word "Kristi Noem" with "puppy killer" and maybe it'll make its way into a LLM someday.

All leading to the day where Chat-GPT spits out her name for which politician supports the police the most

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

haveblue posted:

There was a brief moment where maga heads were pointing loaded guns at their own balls and at least one guy blew them off on video to trigger the libs. Just saying

I agree it's definitely not going to happen with how the story is evolving now, but that wasn't quite clear at the beginning

i really wish Obama gave a "dont drink bleach" PSA at some point

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah its kinda funny how weird nut jobs like her get hosed when the sociopathy can be "humanized". there are better ways to put down animals. like most people like their dogs/cats/skinks/etc alot and weird wanton cruelty like blowing your dog away in gravel pit in public is hosed. Like trump dodges this kinda poo poo because he is too broken to understand why pets are a thing and even he probably sees this as hosed.

Also taking an animal to a gravel pit that isn't even on your property to kill it and just leave it there? That feels like some serial killer poo poo.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

i really wish Obama gave a "dont drink bleach" PSA at some point

"don't stop breathing"

Aeolusdallas
Mar 2, 2016

Xiahou Dun posted:

Is weed the only smell you dislike or do you have the same issue with your neighbors’ cooking and from the cars’ exhaust?
I've never had a neighbor's cooking or car exhaust smell even vaguely as disgusting as the smell of weed.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

FlamingLiberal posted:

If there’s anyone that knows dog killing, it’s catturd

also isnt catturd just some FL man that poo poo posts from some condo in FL?

" I’m a country boy who lives on a ranch ." sure

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

PhazonLink posted:

also isnt catturd just some FL man that poo poo posts from some condo in FL?

" I’m a country boy who lives on a ranch ." sure

Yes, but he's also somehow a leading alt-righter

He was one of the people who actually managed to get banned from twitter, and was then unbanned by musk after the takeover

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
yeah but then he stopped being a musk bff and stopped being a common goon example in like several regressive safari threads, he's a wasbeen

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Angry_Ed posted:

Also taking an animal to a gravel pit that isn't even on your property to kill it and just leave it there? That feels like some serial killer poo poo.

Whoa she just left it there? Jesus.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

mdemone posted:

Whoa she just left it there? Jesus.

According to the story, after killing the dog and the goat she realized she had an audience and had to stop

Seriously, it gets more insane every time you revisit it and notice new details

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Next time someone insists that the Noem thing won't "budge the base" it'd be nice to see some evidence of significant number of supporters defending her, because the evidence is solidly against it right now. As goes catturd2, so goes the Republican party

Yiggy
Sep 12, 2004

"Imagination is not enough. You have to have knowledge too, and an experience of the oddity of life."
It really is ghoulish I am wondering if publishing it in the book was also some kind of calculated get-out-ahead of it strategy because they knew just knew it was oppo that would come out if she was chosen. Like she said she stopped because there were witnesses.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Yiggy posted:

It really is ghoulish I am wondering if publishing it in the book was also some kind of calculated get-out-ahead of it strategy because they knew just knew it was oppo that would come out if she was chosen. Like she said she stopped because there were witnesses.

Nah, oppo like that would have come out with her gubernatorial campaign, if it was known. This feels like a memory she thought would be good to sell a "hardman/lady doing the hard things" image.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

haveblue posted:

According to the story, after killing the dog and the goat she realized she had an audience and had to stop

Imagine working in a quarry and you see a woman walk her dog up to the edge, shoot it, then kick it's body down the hill. Then when you're trying to see if anyone else saw that poo poo, she walks back up with a goat and does the same thing.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Push El Burrito posted:

Imagine working in a quarry and you see a woman walk her dog up to the edge, shoot it, then kick it's body down the hill. Then when you're trying to see if anyone else saw that poo poo, she walks back up with a goat and does the same thing.

i would prefer not to imagine it

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Young Freud posted:

Nah, oppo like that would have come out with her gubernatorial campaign, if it was known. This feels like a memory she thought would be good to sell a "hardman/lady doing the hard things" image.

It was something she put in the book as a brag, of all things. When the Guardian questioned her about it she posted a tweet admitting to it out loud proudly. Because she thought it'd be a good idea?

She's a psycho, is what I'm saying.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
Yeah, I'm almost sure it's just because she's a poser "country" person who thought it would show what a cool, earthy, hardcore rancher-type she was. Because she assumed that farm people/salt of the earth were just ol' yellering dogs left and right as soon as they can't/don't work, since all she has are vague ideas of the life.

Exact same thing as Mitt Romney thinking that tying a dog to the roof was a fun story of the family coming up with a simple, folksy solution to a problem. You're that cut off from normal people you end up with really bizarre ideas of what they like.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Kchama posted:

It was something she put in the book as a brag, of all things. When the Guardian questioned her about it she posted a tweet admitting to it out loud proudly. Because she thought it'd be a good idea?

She's a psycho, is what I'm saying.

"Hmm, what will most endear me to the far rightwing audience I'm trying to win over? I know, telling them the time I gave a puppy the Babi Yar treatment! I am a wise politician with a future, and not at all a serial killer in waiting."

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
This is such an incredible own goal.

"As a proud conservative, I murder puppies to show my rugged self-relia... where is everyone going?"

Fake tough guy poo poo, not even once!

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

legit question for woke americans - how do i kill the 30-50 adorable puppies that romp into my yard within 3-5 minutes while my small kids play?

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

haveblue posted:

There's a different section where she tells the story about her father killing one of his employee's cats and serving it to the employee Coriolanus style as a hilarious prank.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Staluigi posted:

legit question for woke americans - how do i kill the 30-50 adorable puppies that romp into my yard within 3-5 minutes while my small kids play?

The real reason for the chocolate fountain at the Golden Corral.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

DynamicSloth posted:

There's a different section where she tells the story about her father killing one of his employee's cats and serving it to the employee Coriolanus style as a hilarious prank.

Uh...what?

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

oh no she's lost the... dog killer vote? by killing a dog? actually I'm confused here

shimmy shimmy
Nov 13, 2020

Staluigi posted:

the police have got your back

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Tatsuta Age posted:

oh no she's lost the... dog killer vote? by killing a dog? actually I'm confused here

Vehicular dogslaughterer :eng101:

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

DynamicSloth posted:

Shocked that politician and her family turn out to be hosed up sociopaths

Also if he's still alive, I hope he is killed in an incredibly painful and brutal way, preferably by a mountain lion

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Push El Burrito posted:

Also she misses with one of the shots and has to go back to her car to reload

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008
So she's a bad shot too? Just lost the gun lobby.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Maybe she forgot to turn on "invert y-axis"

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

CPColin posted:

Also she misses with one of the shots and has to go back to her car to reload

How can you shoot (at) two animals and need to reload? Did she only load two bullets?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Fuschia tude posted:

How can you shoot (at) two animals and need to reload? Did she only load two bullets?

Yes. She kills the dog, then the goat moves at the wrong moment and she just wounds it, but she only brought two shells from her truck. She has to go back and get another while the goat is bleeding out in the gravel pit and the construction guys are watching

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer

Professor Beetus posted:

Next time someone insists that the Noem thing won't "budge the base" it'd be nice to see some evidence of significant number of supporters defending her, because the evidence is solidly against it right now. As goes catturd2, so goes the Republican party

"What people are talking about on Twitter" is not "will this politician suffer any electoral consequences"

Republicans are pretty famous for not giving a poo poo how hosed up their politicians are when it comes to voting for them.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

yeah but it probably kills her vp chances

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
In 2024 america you can do whatever and still get elected, she could be gunning down puppies on a livestream and she'd get re-elected governor and also vp pick.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

"What people are talking about on Twitter" is not "will this politician suffer any electoral consequences"

Republicans are pretty famous for not giving a poo poo how hosed up their politicians are when it comes to voting for them.

Ehhhh...I'm not sure. "Remember when she bragged about killing a puppy in a gravel pit?" is a pretty strong message coming from any opponent, whether in a GOP primary or a race for whatever position. It's also very difficult for her to defend against - there are too many articles out there on top of the book she authored.

It took a long time for Michael Vick to rehab his image, and it will never be completely rehabilitated.. That's the closest comparison I can think of, personally.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

I'll toxx right now that she doesn't survive her next primary. The next MAGA person down the line could be a ham sandwich running against Kristi "puppy killer" Norm and win

e: like this isn't complicated, most of white America cares more about pets than people on both sides of the aisle, she's cooked

Professor Beetus fucked around with this message at 01:38 on May 3, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

The thing that protects Republicans is tribalism.

Everyone I have seen would rather Kristi Noem not be in their tribe.